Calling all pc building pros

You have a problem with your PC? TV? Fridge?
Tell us about it and we'll try to help you.

Calling all pc building pros

Postby R1pJ@w... » 15 Dec 2016, 14:15

Hi lads, so im gaming on my wifes laptop atm, its not a bad little thing, runs et 125fps stable, but i want a little pc of my own, matx size. Can anyone throw me one together to run et maxxed out with high fps. The pc is only for et nowt else, santa is bringing me a 4k hdr tv and xbox one s so thats ok for other games ( oR1P) is my GT if anyone else games on there? Would like a nice small case and the parts from this website, https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ ive used them before and know there good not bothered if its amd or intel, nvidea or amd just whatevers gonna smash et out nicely :)

Fanks loves.
At the end of the game the king and the pawn return to the same box.
R1pJ@w...
ETc| Member

Re: Calling all pc building pros

Postby QpiD » 15 Dec 2016, 14:54

Hey for ET anything almost will do.

Else i7 6700K SSD 250 Go Asus Geforce GTX1060 70 ou 80, Mother board Asus Z97 A and 16Go RAM

Xbox one S will you play gear of war 4 ?
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby R1pJ@w... » 16 Dec 2016, 10:31

i think that might be too high spec lol :P I did have it but finished it and traded in. New games wise ima be playing cod4 remastered, dead rising 4 and forza horizen 3 :)
R1pJ@w...
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 16 Dec 2016, 10:42

dont make a low end comp!!!!!

it will be updated to certain games yes but then you got to think of the drivers support that you get sent with most New game releases Even if the graphics are bad, then you can get problems glitches in graphics n stuff,for example Steam games like the forest ,or releases like No Mans sky, these are for a low end comp, but with Sandbox technology,meaning latest , meaning you will see a graphics card that has recent updates in drivers to avoid complications, think MEDIUM . think 4 years ago only 4,

Any i3 ( i have i3 and i play mafia 3 at the moment ( suggested cpu is i5)
anything from 400 -500 series graphics card
8 gb ram corsair all day x2 4 gb( ram is nice for all these new sandbox games survival games and generic graphics
motherboard - whatever, (try search one that has internet boost intergrated ( for online games ofc) ( & anti surge)
power supply corsair again 550 works most graphics cards and stable system supply
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby R1pJ@w... » 16 Dec 2016, 11:04

fanks dark, i was looking at a high end i3 like the 6100 and maybe a 1050ti or the referance rx470
R1pJ@w...
ETc| Member

Postby MoAZeR » 18 Dec 2016, 15:48

for the graphics go for a good gtx980 or TI
MoAZeR

Return to Technical support