2 frames per second on server, problem

You have a problem with your PC? TV? Fridge?
Tell us about it and we'll try to help you.

2 frames per second on server, problem

Postby fea » 02 Oct 2009, 11:27

When I connect our server I see everything what I used to see, i can rotate, move as spec, but the problem is that I have like 2 frames per second. The sound is terrible cut (it has like, 2 notes per second too ;p) like a ghastly salsa :D And it happened suddenly and I can't find out what is the problem. Can some1 help me with this?
Regards,
fea
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Re: 2 frames per second on server, problem

Postby shrimpy » 02 Oct 2009, 12:22

perhaps your fps is set too low, reset itself for some reason ... try /com_maxfps 46 (try the lowest setting 1st) to see if theres any change, and if it does set the number to 76 of 111

it could also be caused by your graphics settings resolution being too high, but im sure other people have suggestions to sort out your problem.
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 02 Oct 2009, 12:47

shrimpy wrote:perhaps your fps is set too low, reset itself for some reason ... try /com_maxfps 46 (try the lowest setting 1st) to see if theres any change, and if it does set the number to 76 of 111

it could also be caused by your graphics settings resolution being too high, but im sure other people have suggestions to sort out your problem.

maybe he play on a calculator :D

reinstall grapicdriver, i think it will help, or like shrimpy said.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby fea » 02 Oct 2009, 12:57

yes, that solved the problem out ;) i had 1 fps set... ;p thanks guys, cya in game ;)
Regards,
fea
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby shrimpy » 02 Oct 2009, 16:09

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:maybe he play on a calculator :D

haha, im sure a calculator has better fps than 2 :lol:

glad it helped fea, see ya ingame :D
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 02 Oct 2009, 16:25

i know why he had this setting, because he tried out multi-satchel or?
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby fea » 02 Oct 2009, 16:55

yes, i set it on some key and forgot about it, when i was using fun bind i've just hit it and then things started to happen really slowly ;p I thought wtf? reset. And again, graphic card? not, everything works, reinstall directx, all the time this shit ;p Then i had things to do in my house, so i was offline for nearly 2 weeks. Today when i turned game on, i had enough so i posted here. I had never used this multisatcheling. Some1 posted how to do it. I did my binds, wanted to do it, and then u said that this is forbidden. So i forgot about it, but bind, under some key is all the time. I have no idea under which one ;p
If I do multisatcheling on purpose i would know why the game is so slow and have no need to post about "problem".
Regards,
fea
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Return to Technical support