Weak team and Minas ??

All things related to Enemy Territory game. Maps, mods, scripts etc.

Weak team and Minas ??

Postby ETc|efrasiyab » 13 Feb 2013, 21:32

Who wanna play with weak team in axis minas map ?
İs it sick or ? only im cryin ?
What can we do delete map or some adjustments ? for example spawn time for axis =8 , for allies = 16 sec
Or for axis faster recharge time ?
İ thnk we have to delete this map cos most members not care about the fair team, killin axis like birds easy and funny i think :)
So write pls what you think about minas and playin in weak axis team !
ETc|efrasiyab

Re: Weak team and Minas ??

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 13 Feb 2013, 21:48

>So write pls what you think about minas

One of my top 10 most over-rated, ugly, boring pos maps I ever come across in a video game :fu:
Only good thing is to forget about the teams and go off alone and try get some strafing speed records and funky jumps.
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 13 Feb 2013, 23:23

My most hated map.
Everytime i connect its on :xeno:
The timer is to big can take up to 2 hours
door repair = fail
and the unbalanced teams like you said.
delete it imo.
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby AdigE » 14 Feb 2013, 09:43

long map..
AdigE

Postby Trump » 14 Feb 2013, 13:18

It is nice map, but no need 16 sec spawntime, just admins shuffle teams. Seems legit
Trump

Postby ETc|Pete. » 14 Feb 2013, 15:27

I am agree with psyko, when i paly there i try to get fun and jump arround, hehe
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Luis » 14 Feb 2013, 16:11

Or only play Minas with 15 against 15? Put good players in Axis, the last 'level' at Minas is nice to play.
When there are less then 30 players in server just do next?

Maybe give the admin with lvl 555 !next so we can decide better...

Keep Minas imo.

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|efrasiyab » 14 Feb 2013, 18:53

its so hard for axis team, you can have 3/4 good player in axis but its not enough too if u have a lot of camper, allies camping with snipes, fops...
may be it will be good if the spawn time be long for allies , axis will get a chance to attack
i dont talkin about the bad map minas is very good map and you can have fun but if its unfair its only torture for axis
ETc|efrasiyab

Postby Tau » 14 Feb 2013, 19:12

I WAS THERE FOR YOU EFRA, THOUGH I WAS MORE LIKE A DISTRATCTION THAN A HELP!! :D Minas is fun in a way, for kamikaze. But for that you have to put on, mentally, the kamikaze mode.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby etcpojjo » 14 Feb 2013, 19:37

I love minas! one of my favorite maps. I see u point about the teams but i dont care if i get raped and so should you :D
etcpojjo
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|efrasiyab » 16 Feb 2013, 02:27

Tau wrote:I WAS THERE FOR YOU EFRA, THOUGH I WAS MORE LIKE A DISTRATCTION THAN A HELP!! :D Minas is fun in a way, for kamikaze. But for that you have to put on, mentally, the kamikaze mode.

Going insane :) kamikaze mod is funny for me too, i like minas like all but sometimes its really makin me sick :tongue2:
etcpojjo wrote:I love minas! one of my favorite maps. I see u point about the teams but i dont care if i get raped and so should you :D

yes i dont care too but sometime you realy need help but no one care , so some players disconnectin without wait to end map time or whn map end you can see a lot of player disconnecting
if we can make fair spawn times so allies have to :suck: :babam:
ETc|efrasiyab

Postby ETc|HellBound » 16 Feb 2013, 11:29

minas is the best map and a lot of fun to play, when allies have a weak team the map is gonna end in 6 minutes. and when axis have a weak team its gonna take 60 minutes just the way it goes you have to deal with it,,,,, DONT REMOVE THE MAP PLEASE
hi
ETc|HellBound
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Konsole@Arch » 16 Feb 2013, 12:55

I actually enjoy the map. It's not nice when you are getting shot from above all time but when teams are fair, and no bitch play, it can actually be a fun map to play...There are worse maps on the server than minas.
ETc|Konsole@Arch
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|efrasiyab » 16 Feb 2013, 21:36

i didnt say only way we have to delete it , im talkin about what we can do about this map, i like minas too, may be more then many players
ETc|efrasiyab

Postby Blazkowicz » 25 May 2013, 09:39

Minas shouldn't be deleted..This map is one of the viable maps when the server is overloaded(which happens at night in my opinion).It's pretty long but there is obvious reason for that.If the teams aren't balanced use your rules, and balance them by urself!Our job is to keep the balance,fair playing and fun!Stay cool :w: .
August 15, 1911, to a family of Polish immigrants.
Blazkowicz

Postby goldenboy » 25 May 2013, 10:55

Blazkowicz wrote:Minas shouldn't be deleted..This map is one of the viable maps when the server is overloaded(which happens at night in my opinion).It's pretty long but there is obvious reason for that.If the teams aren't balanced use your rules, and balance them by urself!Our job is to keep the balance,fair playing and fun!Stay cool :w: .

Amen ! Minas is basically the best map in whole ET :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
goldenboy
ETc| Member

Return to Enemy Territory