Banned for nothing .. Snitch abuse his power.

All things related to Enemy Territory game. Maps, mods, scripts etc.

Banned for nothing .. Snitch abuse his power.

Postby Hook » 13 Jan 2015, 00:27

Hey , i was playing yesterday for an hour , and i changed my nickname to u4Ce.Hook , then admin Snitch told me its a tag stealing and he kicked me after some warns .
Im saying , rule number 16 of ETc clan saying that tag stealing its only to wear on the tag ETc if you're not a member on ETc , so i guess u4Ce its allowed to put it on my name.
anyways i got kicked , then i came back without the name u4Ce , and i have asked why i have been kicked ? then i got another kick , reason ? blahahaha , thats the reason.

Today i was playing , hiding very carefuly , and Snitch was discovered me very quickly , so i told him 'nice wh' , he got mad , and after an argument (in the argument he cursed me called me an asshole and 'making shit') ,
and when Smirgel also Intervened on this argument , i laughed and called him an arab .
anyway , Snitch got mad mabye because i covered on his WH , and he banned me PERNAMENTLY, he saying the reason is rasicsm , and i didnt .. it was a jk cuz smirgel its kind an arab name , Snitch was looking for a excuse to ban me , he just hate me.

Its not a good reason , i like playing the server and he took advantage of the power abuse .
so im asking nicely to Un ban me , and talk to snitch to calm down and leave me alone , everytime i play he bothers me and annoying me , today he cursed me , called me a making shit guy and asshole .

thank you ,
Hook
Hook

Re: Banned for nothing .. Snitch abuse his power.

Postby M@xt0r » 13 Jan 2015, 00:58

I was there when you stole our u4Ce clantag mate..

And SnitCh has warned you a lot of time, he was polit and has asked you to remove it first, you didnt want to hear anything, then he asked me and asked in front of everybody present on the serv, if u4Ce members (viNX and myself) allowed you to wear u4Ce tag, we both said no, so SnitCh and an other admin friendly asked you to remove your tag and you didnt, they kicked you, you came back 5 minutes later without tag and started provoking everybody, SnitCh, SmirGel and myself (you even sent me a PM where you said exactly : "can you suck my dick please" (I even took a screenshot if needed) the chance of that was that PaTTeS, a nice polish guy, was wearing my name mxtR just before his name and saw that PM too. The fact is that you freely send that PM when I didnt even talked to you.
With you argument of rules 16 where it says its disallowed to wear ETc tag but its not written to wear an other tag, SnitCh has (one more time) answered you polit and calm that stealing tag from a team that dont want you to wear the tag is just a forbidden on ETc.
SmirGel even said that you were disrespecting admins by acting like that (maybe because its like you take them for idiots).

For the rest I was not there and cant say anything.

PS : SmirGel has nothing of a arab name, and even if it was, he has the right to be called SmirGel and its saying "you are just an arab" sounds like racist and very provoked (+ with what happens atm in the world, I think you have bad chosen your moment to say a such joke).

And I could also say that I am not a good behave person ingame too, everybody could confirm it, and this since years now, I whine a lot etc... but I have never been permanently banned, that must show how ETc Admins are very tolerant, very patient, and to get a permanent ban, you must really work hard for it. (AND BTW, its not Snitch who banned you, i wont say any name)
M@xt0r

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 13 Jan 2015, 07:35

i was read the chat on the log, its 100% racism.

say: ^DHook^5': smirgel its an arab name
say: ^DHook^5': israel on the way to kill ytou

other part of the log:

say: ETc|R!$ky..: hook tell me that she girl hook is a girl :)
say: ^DHook^5': what?
say: ETc|R!$ky..: hook is agirl :)
say: ^DHook^5': Your father is a girl
say: ETc|R!$ky..: yes but ur father is gay
say: ^DHook^5': but yours is dead

there is much more insulting on the log, but will not post all this shit here. I accept the ban!

ps: other guys should stop insult too :)
and yes, it was not snitch who banned you.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby Hook » 13 Jan 2015, 09:51

Accept the ban ?
first , it wasnt a rasicm , you can call about racism on wikipedia ... and even if yes , Smirgel isnt arab , its like i call you a black guy when you're white , no racism.

second , Risky started the fight , you saw it , i was playing , and he annoying me on chat , what can i do ? tell him " ok thank you im a girl "

Third, ban PERNAMENTLY ? seriously ? what im a aillen ? thats ridiculous ... i understand for a week , month , even in jail it doesnt happened.
think about it ..
Hook

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 13 Jan 2015, 12:36

I did not said forever. Take some days pause.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby Hook » 13 Jan 2015, 14:00

Ok then the ban is PERNAMENTLY , can you make it some days as your choice ?..
Hook

Postby M@xt0r » 13 Jan 2015, 14:08

Hook

go give ur anger on an other server..

you told me my father is dead too... you say it to everybody
I can swear you would have told me that in front of me, you would have past a bad hour..
what is wrong in your head
If admins unban you you will start again...

so go say that on a FA server when Mexickano is there you will realise how different it is between ETc and FA...
M@xt0r

Postby Hook » 13 Jan 2015, 15:40

Sorry i dont even know you ..
if i curse you belive me it has a reason .. im not cursing because i like it , i curse when pepole curse me , so i curse back . i never stat the fight .

Risky started you can see
Snitch called me asshole and making shit , and i didnt curse

look i never start the fight .

anyway im wating for unban , i will not do it again :)
Hook

Postby M@xt0r » 13 Jan 2015, 17:28

you said I cursed you? my nick is mxtR

I just asked you to remove my clantag u4Ce... Snitch was there, everyone was there, u got kicked and you connected again and sent me a message "can you suck me please" so there is a moment, you should crush yourself and calm down because I think if you start again when you will be unbanned, this time, admins wont unban you ;P
M@xt0r

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 13 Jan 2015, 17:32

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:I did not said forever. Take some days pause.

jay has decided so don't bother to post here and prolong all the childish actions.take the pause and to the rest of you,enough you are all guilty,one does not have to react childish say your peace as an adult and not to call names back like a little kid! two wronges do not make a right! :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|Luis » 13 Jan 2015, 23:47

Very good Magick.

Hook, just accept it. You were wrong, maybe some of our members also have been wrong but I miss one thing and that's a bit respect.
Jay is polite to you, you will be back. Then behave and have fun, nothing else.

@Mxtr, its ok bro. I guess he wont play with u4Ce tag anymore.

PS: Hook I hope you are captain Hook, then our ETc|Pete(rPan) will get you when he is online

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby Hook » 15 Jan 2015, 16:05

Please unban me JAY ... passed 4 days i very want to play :(
Hook

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 15 Jan 2015, 19:26

Tomorrow i will unban you. But thats your last chance. If you insult again then you get a ban for 365 days.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Return to Enemy Territory