my maps test for feedbak

All things related to Enemy Territory game. Maps, mods, scripts etc.

my maps test for feedbak

Postby Devils Right Hand » 19 Dec 2016, 02:53

hi im from thewolfteam a mapper and mapped 5 now,the maps are 2-3 month out,ask if you can test my maps to make a newer version?

biohazard beta2

story

It's July 24th 1998 in Raccoon City. A series of bizarre murders have occurred on the outskirts of Raccoon City, each victim has been attacked by a group who leave signs of cannibalism on the victims' remains. The Raccoon Police Department, Special Tactics And Rescue Service, are assigned to investigate the murders.

The Special Tactics And Rescue Service is divided into two teams, Alpha and Bravo. Bravo Team is sent first, but after contact with them is lost, Alpha Team is sent to investigate both the grisly murders and to find the reason behind the disappearance of Bravo Squad.

download http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=4918

syphonfilter beta2

story

It's the year 1999 and international terrorist Erich Rhoemer is running his drug cartel in Costa Rica, which he uses to finance his notorious terrorist activity. Deep in his private compound he has created his own bioweapons laboratory, where his team of evil scientists have produced a virus called "syphonfilter".

This is a genetic-specific bioweapon which has the ability to target and destroy individual Races. Rhoemer has sent a ransom demand of 100 million dollars to the American Whitehouse, warning them that if his demands are not met he will fire his first missile at the city, which will cause an estimated 100.000 deaths.

However, Rhoemer's missile is not located in Costa Rica, where the virus was developed. Satellite surveillance has revealed that he has constructed the missile in a old Soviet base in Rozovka in Kazahkhstan. Your mission is to infiltrate the base, destroy the missile, all computer equipment and escape with the "syphonfilter" documents.

download http://wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=4924

Castle Republican Party Headquarter beta1

story

A group of traitor officers are to rendezvous in a castle to discuss their secret plans to assassinate the Führer. Allied Intelligence has become aware of the existence of these plans and would very much like to obtain a copy of them.

Therefore, they send a squad of their elite Paratroopers to the castle in order to do just that.

download http://wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=4910

mountain pass beta3

this was a xmas competion mapping 1 month time

story

The Axis forces have hidden an enormous stash of gold and priceless artwork in old, abandoned mines, somewhere in the mountains. The Allies have been unable to locate this stash, however, Allied HQ received intel that secret documents, pertaining to the whereabouts of this stash, are located in a nearby mountain village.

The Allied squad must locate and infiltrate this village, eliminate all Axis troops, destroy the Axis radio communications in order to prevent reinforcements being called in, steal a truck and make their escape back to Allied HQ.

download http://wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=4930

Goetterdaemmerung beta2

story

It's 1944 and the Allied Forces are starting to surround their Axis foes. However, the Axis Troops will never surrender and have retreated to Nordhausen in the Harz mountains, where they are utilising an old mining system that runs deep underground.

From there, they continue to manufacture and launch their deadly V2 rockets, inflicting heavy damage on the advancing Allied Troops. Allied spies have located this secret underground base in the mountains and have sent a team of elite Paratroopers to infiltrate and destroy the Axis base.

download http://wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=4921
Devils Right Hand

Re: my maps test for feedbak

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 19 Dec 2016, 11:14

dudu wtf :!: :?: who r you :?: hmm look at links hmm :? I want and need to see screen shots. :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 19 Dec 2016, 16:34

Yes ! :slap: Screen shots or sth would be much aprreciated
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby Devils Right Hand » 19 Dec 2016, 19:12

who i am ?! as i said above im a mapper from thewolfteam.org yep we still make maps ,sd forum is down at moment there are all screens ,so u have to go on splaterlader or wolfiles there are my maps screens you know how to scrool pages there are my maps somewhere, i dont post all screens again here coz you 2 ask a little bad ,i dont have forced you to go on the link you take it or leave it, maybe you 2 can be a part of us and make maps there you see how radiant looks
Devils Right Hand

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 19 Dec 2016, 21:16

that maps are nice. i read the news on website here :P, the news are from wolffiles on mainpage here. btw iam a mapper too :)

i will add them soon.
is it possible to reduce the files size? some maps. -the biggest file has 57mb
delete in all maps the srv and prt file in folder maps. They are only need for compile. If you have questions, there are some mapper on here.

magick and lawyer :suck:
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 19 Dec 2016, 23:01

goetterdaemmerung is out, players wich have not set enough com_hunkmegs gets a hunk_allocatetempmemory: failed on 7313000 error

i deleted all, all maps have memory error. from 50 players to 1, only me it didnt kick, because i run et under linux, maybe works better :)
You have to reduce the textures and search for other problems. if you have questions about things you have problem with, i could help, i know all about mapping, i just dont map :D
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby Devils Right Hand » 20 Dec 2016, 07:17

thx that u like my maps art jay

1. so the big file size on 3 maps are coz i add alot of custom textures as you see in biohazard , and i use most custom texures in my maps that textures look better than the et textures
2. jay you say that all maps got error and itz the shit hunk_allocatetempmemory: failed maybe itz there are alot of textures ?! - and how it was that the error comes out ? player where they not have enough com_hunkmegs set got kicked ? and a couple got played the maps or what ?
3. where we tested my 2 maps only on a public server like uje syphonfilter and mountain pass we got no error , no one told me that he got some errors/etc -i dont know why this errors comes to you , i tested all my maps bevor i release public on mods etpro/nitmod/silent/nq with no errors - on axis are 25 team_CTF_spawn and alies too for server with 50 slotz in all my maps
Devils Right Hand

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 20 Dec 2016, 15:46

I hope to play the maps sometime soon.i luv new maps hope there large because I like to check everything out.(what objective?). :w: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby Devils Right Hand » 21 Dec 2016, 03:26

i replace one of my map with pak0 textures as test , then you can test again the map and say if the error is the same
Last edited by Devils Right Hand on 22 Dec 2016, 05:21, edited 1 time in total.
Devils Right Hand

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 21 Dec 2016, 09:40

fix your map, we wont fix 10000 clients.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby Devils Right Hand » 12 Feb 2017, 10:30

i fix 3 of my 5 shit maps , this are closed betas only for test bevor released to public - i dont release the maps to public and later i fix so the maps test first if all are fine then can go out , if someone like can test the maps?! , feedback/textures like/bugs/1-3 new ways in that teams have chance to enter/etc you can post

-biohazard beta2 this map i fix last
-syphonfilter beta3 fixed now
-Castle Republican Party Headquarter beta2 aka crph beta2 fixed now
-mountain pass beta4 fixed now
-Goetterdaemmerung beta3 im almost finish with the fixed beta3
-matrix movie map not released i post pics only , but im almost finish only some houses remove

-syphonfilter beta 3

story

It's the year 1999 and international german terrorist Erich Rhoemer is running his drug cartel in Costa Rica, which he uses to finance his notorious terrorist activity. Deep in his private compound he has created his own bioweapons laboratory, where his team of evil scientists have produced a virus called "syphonfilter".

This is a genetic-specific bioweapon which has the ability to target and destroy individual Races. Rhoemer has sent a ransom demand of 100 million dollars to the American Whitehouse, warning them that if his demands are not met he will fire his first missile at the city, which will cause an estimated 100.000 deaths.

However, Rhoemer's missile is not located in Costa Rica, where the virus was developed. Satellite surveillance has revealed that he has constructed the missile in a old Soviet base in Rozovka in Kazahkhstan. Your mission is to infiltrate the base, destroy the missile, all computer equipment and escape with the "syphonfilter" documents.

info

its a big map
Time 45 min
Alies spawn 10 sec
Axis 20 sec

// Axis Objective Descriptions
wm_objective_axis_desc 1 "Objective:**Prevent to Destroy the entrance woodfence to the lower base."
wm_objective_axis_desc 2 "Objective:**Prevent that the allies capture the flag."
wm_objective_axis_desc 3 "Objective**Prevent to Destroy the R9 Devyatka."
wm_objective_axis_desc 4 "Objective**Prevent to Destroy the server there are the backup files."
wm_objective_axis_desc 5 "Objective**Prevent to Steal laboratory key to open the lab."
wm_objective_axis_desc 6 "Objective**Prevent to Steal the syphonfilter documents."

// Allied Objective Descriptions
wm_objective_allied_desc 1 "Objective:**Destroy the entrance woodfence to the lower base."
wm_objective_allied_desc 2 "Objective:**Capture the flag."
wm_objective_allied_desc 3 "Objective:**Destroy the R9 Devyatka."
wm_objective_allied_desc 4 "Objective:**Destroy the server the syphonfilter files are so they have no backup of the files."
wm_objective_allied_desc 5 "Objective:**Steal the laboratory key and open the lab."
wm_objective_allied_desc 6 "Objective:**Steal the syphonfilter documents at the labor to investigate it,bring it at the start of the base in a truck and steal it."

= Changelog beta 3=

add new textures and custom
add brushwork at windows and doors/etc
change the radar station more bigger
add new crane
new truss
new radar dish
new missile now the missile looks real
a bigger missile silo and new room
new barbwire
after team capture flag - alies got 20 sec /axis 10 sec

pics https://postimg.org/gallery/10fy25ywo
download https://ufile.io/303131 1 month is file up then hoster delete
------------------------------------------------------------

Castle Republican Party Headquarter - aka crph beta2

story

A group of traitor officers are to rendezvous in a castle to discuss their secret plans to assassinate the Führer. Allied Intelligence has become aware of the existence of these plans and would very much like to obtain a copy of them.

Therefore, they send a squad of their elite Paratroopers to the castle in order to do just that.

info

wm_objective_axis_desc 1 "Objective:**Prevent that the allies Destroy the castle gate."
wm_objective_axis_desc 2 "Objective:**Prevent that the allies Destroy the castle wall."
wm_objective_axis_desc 3 "Objective:**Prevent the the allies capture the flag."
wm_objective_axis_desc 4 "Objective:**Prevent the documents intels."

wm_objective_allied_desc 1 "Objective:**Destroy the castle gate."
wm_objective_allied_desc 2 "Objective:**Destroy the castle wall."
wm_objective_allied_desc 3 "Objective:**Capture the flag."
wm_objective_allied_desc 4 "Objective:**Capture the documents intels and bring it to the truck at map start."

Time 20 min
Alies spawn 10 sec
Axis 20 sec

castle republican party headquarter
= Changelog beta2=

add more trees
change textures
there was a axis spawn bug, i add the same team_WOLF_objective description as castle @axis first map spawn as the flag name, this bug dont spawn the axis to the second spawn if alies capture the flag , and i dont add setautospawn "Castle" in the script
add a second destroyed wall,now alies can enter at 2 ways in
add new doors
the spawn times changed after alies capture flag they got 20 sec , axis got 10 sec

pics https://postimg.org/gallery/3653qx2ou
download https://uploadfiles.io/2f999

--------------------------------------------
mountain pass beta4

winner of a xmas competion mapping at thewolfteam 2015 1 month time to map

info

Time 20 min
Alies spawn 10 sec
Axis 20 sec

wm_objective_axis_desc 1 "Objective:**Prevent that the allies capture the flag."
wm_objective_axis_desc 2 "Objective**Prevent to the steal the Mines documents."
wm_objective_axis_desc 3 "Objective**Prevent to destroy the wood fence and steal a truck."

wm_objective_allied_desc 1 "Objective:**Capture the flag."
wm_objective_allied_desc 2 "Objective:**Steal intels about the locations of all mines where the axis hide the treasure bring it to the truck."
wm_objective_allied_desc 3 "Objective:**Destroy the wood fence and steal a truck."

story

The Axis forces have hidden an enormous stash of gold and priceless artwork in old, abandoned mines, somewhere in the mountains. The Allies have been unable to locate this stash, however, Allied HQ received intel that secret documents, pertaining to the whereabouts of this stash, are located in a nearby mountain village.

The Allied squad must locate and infiltrate this village, eliminate all Axis troops, destroy the Axis radio communications in order to prevent reinforcements being called in, steal a truck and make their escape back to Allied HQ.

= Changelog beta 4=

add new crates
add new doors
change the second alies spawn after capture the flag they spawn in axis house , and axis spawn in forrest hut where alies map start , that they are not near
add more trees
add new barb wire
add snowbush
thx to native12 he made new stupic botz waypoint and this go in the map later

pics https://postimg.org/gallery/2kmwa4gp6
download https://uploadfiles.io/1b0fa

---------------------------------------------

map gotterdemmerung beta3 im almost finish ,the unfinish things are some pipes/cables at wall crates here and there - the objectives must consider what i add/change

info

its a big map
Time 45 min
Alies spawn 10 sec
Axis 20 sec

= Changelog beta 3=
add new barb wire
new textures
add real doors
real crates
i add new 3 ways , now alies can go in other ways
add more trees/grass
a big hall like uje niek mean add , where teams can drink beer

new plot and real place in ww2 where the axis develop rockets to start and send to the allies in old mining system that runs deep underground

plot

1944 the stupid axis maked in nordhausen underground rocket factory the V1/V2 and A9/A10, the A9/A10 big rocket where can reach usa to hit new york etc , codename AMERIKA ROCKET

pics https://postimg.org/gallery/2lb8i8ljy/33b868ab/

------------------------------------

matrix movie map beta1

info

the map is x 16600 y 16600 brush big and z high 4000
its a big map
Map time 45 min
Alied time 10 sec
Axis 20 sec
Obj map
Alied atack
i consider to add here the same after team capture flag - alies got 20 sec /axis 10 sec , that axis have change maybe

wm_objective_axis_desc 1 "Objective:**Prevent that the allies capture the flag."
wm_objective_axis_desc 2 "Objective:**Prevent to destroy the safe door."
wm_objective_axis_desc 3 "Objective:**Prevent to open the office door."
wm_objective_axis_desc 4 "Objective:**Prevent to destroy the office safe."
wm_objective_axis_desc 5 "Objective:**Prevent the documents where is the intels about persons from zion who have the codes of the big server from zion."

wm_objective_allied_desc 1 "Objective:**Capture the flag."
wm_objective_allied_desc 2 "Objective:**Destroy the safe door."
wm_objective_allied_desc 3 "Objective:**Pick the office key and open it."
wm_objective_allied_desc 4 "Objective:**Destroy the office safe."
wm_objective_allied_desc 5 "Objective:**Capture the agents documents intels and go to the subway to the phone."

plot

April 2nd 1999 a computer hacker named Neo discovers that all life on Earth may be nothing more than an elaborate facade created by a malevolent cyber intelligence, for the purpose of placating us while our life essence is farmed to fuel the Matrix's campaign of domination in the real world. He joins like-minded Rebel warriors Morpheus and Trinity in their struggle to overthrow the Matrix

pics https://postimg.org/gallery/2fl3g5etw
Devils Right Hand

Postby Devils Right Hand » 01 Dec 2017, 05:19

Devils Right Hand

Return to Enemy Territory