maps

All things related to Enemy Territory game. Maps, mods, scripts etc.

maps

Postby HappyKillmore » 20 Dec 2017, 16:33

I was curious to what everyone thought about voting for maps,I have visited a few other servers and it seems to work good for them. :(}:
HappyKillmore
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Re: maps

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 20 Dec 2017, 18:27

We had that at start and i think it was remove cause it was always the same maps that was played (leaders will probably tell you better)

Imo there is enoguh admins that are able to set maps and those should ask other what they want play (plenty already do i think) .

I will add those days sometimes i ask and nobody bother reply either to what they want to play !!!
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|HattoriHanzo » 25 Dec 2017, 18:10

Talking about maps, I dont really enjoy most of them. They dont feel to play out well, no vibe at all. Just cluster fuck. I'd like to see a voting system make a return. So players could choose what they want to play.
ETc|HattoriHanzo
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 27 Dec 2017, 21:52

with the amount of maps we run on server its not possible to vote, because there is somewhere a limit at 64 or 54 cant remember.We run 81 maps atm.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|Kulturguda » 12 Nov 2019, 13:03

Hi, somebodies always notice that the skywalking on MLB maps is not allowed. Why? This is not a cheat or wallhack, but an original (secret) part of the map. Any comments?
ETc|Kulturguda
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 17 Nov 2019, 15:31

ETc|Kulturguda wrote:Hi, somebodies always notice that the skywalking on MLB maps is not allowed. Why? This is not a cheat or wallhack, but an original (secret) part of the map. Any comments?

Theres no promlems with doing it as far as i know or concerned in the MLB maps specificlly and beside that the secret room gets locked after few tries u can say pretty quick when ppl do it wrong
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Return to Enemy Territory