ETc|shrimpy

Tell us something about yourself.

ETc|shrimpy

Postby shrimpy » 21 Apr 2009, 18:42

hello all!! im Jonny, also know as shrimpy in game :D

Im 17 years old from south wales in the U.K

I'm a student hoping to study medicine .. as long as i get the grades of course :P

hobbies - listening to music, fishing, and getting drunk out of my mind when with friends :lol:

well thats a little bit about myself anyway

shrimpy.
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Re: ETc|shrimpy

Postby fea » 21 Apr 2009, 21:21

Once upon a time :P I was fishing. That was my first time, so I hadn't expect any results. And, lol, i caught the biggest number of fish among friends fishing then with me :P But it was too cold, so I haven't like it :P The same idea is ok, but I would rather watch on Discovery people fishing, than me fishing on my own :P
Your name is Johnny? There are plenty of Johns at the server :D For example, our clanmate ETc|Janek. Janek means in polish John, but, it's funny, because in Hungarian Janek is Janos. And Janos could be polish Janusz, which is a totally different name. The same thing with russian zapomnij, means in polish (same spelling) forget, and in russian it means remember :D That's pretty fucked up shit :P It's hard to go through europe using your own language. At least we Poles, can always talk to Czechs. Very little difference ;)
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby The Plague » 22 Apr 2009, 03:22

Nice name lesson, fea :D
The Plague
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 22 Apr 2009, 12:19

This is what we call offtop. I don't know why I wrote this :D Maybe I was too drunk :D (joke, i wasn't :P)
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 22 Apr 2009, 17:40

I was when i read it and didnt understand a word...not..lol u really like writing fea
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 22 Apr 2009, 21:45

ye, right. I like writing. It is a fuckin bad time for me to write :/ And i am drunk atm, lol......
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Return to Introduce yourself