MaDneSs story

Tell us something about yourself.

MaDneSs story

Postby ETc|MaDneSs » 12 May 2014, 09:04

Hello there ^^ Ill just start with my real name and it is Nejc. Im from slovenija (for people who dont know where that is, its south of austria). Iv started playing ET when i was 6 years old or so and i think i started here on etc server :lol: back there my name was eltoro. i think i got to about 60-80k exp right then i was inactive for like 2-3 weeks then my expe was 0 when i got back and i was so sad haha (i was 8 years old so)

I am training ski jumping and im quite good i think haha. My longest jump is 130m (iv had longer jump but i fell so it doesnt count)
This year i droped out of school becouse i was missing to much of it becouse i was gount to tours around europe right. When i got back after 2 mounths the teacher just slammed me with tests and all then they all gave me F at the end of semester so i decided that ill just go next year and put more time in school.

On the other hand dropping out of school gave me allot of time so i am getting drivers licence for a motorcycle (125cc) and i cant decide wich bike to get ^^ so i anyone knows anything about bikes talk to me :)

Sorry for my bad speeling and peace :w:

Greeting from Nejc a.k.a MaDneSs :D
ETc|MaDneSs
ETc| Member

Re: MaDneSs story

Postby ETc|Pete. » 12 May 2014, 18:20

haha, good to know your story, quite interesting the shit about school, but as you said, get there the next year with more enthusiasm, good luck with everything
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Re: MaDneSs story

Postby hess » 31 May 2014, 15:57

Exactly luck buddy
hess

{ IMAGES }: 1

Return to Introduce yourself