Sayn

Tell us something about yourself.

Sayn

Postby Sayn » 08 Sep 2016, 10:33

Hey ETC,
A few days ago I installed ET again. I have played this game since it came out. At first I played it for fun, then I became a little bit more serious about it. Did some LAN parties, few cups etc. Mostly scrimming 24/7. Now I changed. Became a little more bit serious myself. Quit gaming (just a singleplayer games from time to time to kill the boredom). Studies, work, etc. Started to focus on my life and... boom. I went to the wedding to my old ET buddy and he showed me ET:Legecy - a playable version for Win10. I was like "damn bro! Gonna install it and give it a try after 3 years" and here I am.
Yours was the 1st server I met real people on. I mean the one that was really bussy. So that's my little story.
Here is some info about me:
    - My name is Piotr or in more international way - Peter, but you can call me just Sayn.
    - I come from Poland. Actually I live in the capital city - Warsaw (wicked place to visit ! ) - where I study and work.
    - My ET experience is like... forever.
    - Quit gaming about 3 years ago.
    - Returned 1 week ago.
    - Engineer to be.
    - My hobbies includes:
      - music - really any kind. From classical music to trans. Just gimme the titles.
      - books - psychological, thrillers, fantasy (but rather low fantasy), detective stories, mysteries etc. Everything that has a shroud of a mystery and rather difficult to guess the ending is good.
      - movies - just hate romantic novels and comedies.
      - longboard - not much experience in it.
      - sailing - huge fan of all kind of yats.
      - mountains - I love to escape there.
      - engineering and architecture - no need to explain this.
      - running - yea. Just - run Forest run!
      - and lots and lots of more.
That would be it. If you have any questions or any engineering (mathematics, physics, mechanics etc.) problem just post it. I will try to help you out and answer to anything you post.

//Regards,
//Sayn :witch:
//Regards,
//Sayn
Sayn

Re: Sayn

Postby ETc|g8 » 08 Sep 2016, 13:48

hey ..

welcome to ETc| server be Nice and Fair .. Respect rules :) cause talking will not help much in negative way :P :)

btw cause u write write write everything about urself .. u forgot to write ur bank account and password.. :) let us shop bit ?

have fun cu on server happy fragging

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby Sayn » 08 Sep 2016, 14:59

oh, you meant the credit card number with cvv :DDDDDD

Sorry. :(((
//Regards,
//Sayn
Sayn

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 09 Sep 2016, 11:55

Nice introduction :)

G8 when u get his accoutn no call me :lolsign:
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|Maverick » 10 Sep 2016, 21:14

Welcome!! :yeah:
ETc|Maverick
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|AdmiralPitka » 12 Sep 2016, 11:08

Havent seen you much playing so as G8 said play play and be respectful and once again play and not only one class try play other classes too!
ETc|AdmiralPitka
ETc| Member

Return to Introduce yourself