Luis

Tell us something about yourself.

Luis

Postby ETc|Luis » 21 Nov 2016, 14:54

Hi fella's!

I will introduce myself verrrry well now, I saw that my post in 2010 wasn't that big and informative. Maybe I can tell something more about myself this time.
My name is Yorick and I live in Balkbrug, Holland. Im 27 years old and my girlfriend's name is Moniek. Im almost graduated as social worker in Holland and I work at a house for men with multiproblems.

I guess I started playing Wolfenstein in 2005. It was in n00bers xpsave (someone still know it?) and I used a few names, like Fucking Poser and Luis.16.Suarez. When n00bers was gone ZebaZjuh, Roedel, Schottie, Brouwers, Pojjo, T!wizzie and some others reallife friends met in ETc| server. I got drunk verrry many times with Madde, Pojjo and Roedel in server haha, what a time was that. The whole hour of Minas we tried to jump from the top into a ladder at level 1, very hard. But so much fun, I laughed my ass off in server so many times.

I dont know exactly when I joined ETc|, I guess it was 2009. In the years I became more and more experienced as an admin. I tried a few times to play serious and get seriously ranked, but I never made it till top3 in server. T!wizzie was once the best player in Wolfenstein, just for the story. You can find me in a ETc| movie at YouTube, hehe. I just love the settings of the server and the fun that we can make when playing. I never had a game that cleaned my mind so good while playing. Its just amazing.

At the moment I dont have time for playing, im very busy with school, work, my other hobbies (soccer!) and my girlfriend, and I found a cool game, its called Rocket League. But ETc| will never leave in my mind, I allways visit forum and try to check the site. When I play Im most of the time engi, but sometimes the other classes. I like to help other players in game, teamwork is very cool. But raping or just fucking around is also good haha. Its just what I like at the moment I play.

Well, guess that's it. Darkness and I have written a nice book, please PM me if you are interested. Dark and I can sign the book and send it to you, costs are nothing. Please PM.

See you in server or forum! The big dream is to organize a big meeting, but most of the time its an idea instead of a planned activity.. :roll:

Greetings! Great shot!
Luis
!news luis

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Re: Luis

Postby rAmp » 21 Nov 2016, 17:35

Hello Luis.
First of all I'm glad to see your topic, because I remember from before, very good player, and a team player. A lot of nice things about you can say ...
From me f1 welcome :)
rAmp
ETc| Member

Postby M.I.T. » 22 Nov 2016, 00:20

i love you yorick :love:
M.I.T.

Postby QpiD » 22 Nov 2016, 12:33

ffs too long read mate lol

Nice intro, i think mine was made in 2009 or something... lol
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 22 Nov 2016, 19:24

ohhh.......................sorry I fell asleep :lol: :w:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 22 Nov 2016, 22:11

:lolsign: Really, nice story bro !
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|Luis » 24 Nov 2016, 00:00

Hahahah, come on only 437 words for a story that could be 11/12 years old. Thats not too long :lool:

Thanks dudes. Just enjoying clan as much as I did before, only less active in server atm.

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Return to Introduce yourself