Hello there

Tell us something about yourself.

Hello there

Postby astibo » 15 May 2017, 02:00

Hello guys and girls, my name is Petar and I've been playing as Astibo on the server.

I'm 24 years old and I've been playing ET on and off now regularly for 10 years.

I was born in Macedonia but I live in Canada. Huge difference, but I'm adaptable.

I work full time as a security guard and study Human Resources Management part time. Honestly, I would love to study
full time but higher education isn't free here and quite expensive so I would rather go to medical school or something instead, but for now this will have to do(I know if we moved to Germany instead of Canada this wouldn't be a problem lol). Luckily being security gives you alot of free time to do things that you would otherwise do in your free time, ie studying, watching movies/TV shows, playing games on laptop, listening to the radio/music, exercise/walking around, talking to random strangers/meeting people, etc. As long as I don't get caught having fun of course. :P

No, I don't carry a gun since law in Canada doesn't permit security guards to carry guns unless you drive an armoured truck. I can wear a bulletproof vest but this is a practically useless defensive mechanism to have without an offensive mechanism of some sort so I haven't invested any money in it. You're not even allowed to carry pepper spray, but that's okay since Canada is a ridiculously safe country with a relatively sedated population.

In my free time I love to play video games, socialize(partying, hanging out with family and friends, spent 1000+ hours in nightclubs, bars, cafes, lounges, discos and whatnot from age 15-19 alone, now I can't sleep without music :lool: ), going to the gym and sports(martial arts especially, karate, boxing, MMA, taekwondo, I mean if you consider racing and chess to be sports then martial arts too why not),
watching movies, TV shows, being outdoors in good weather, sometimes reading, drawing and writing, travel(I love meeting new people of all cultures and races and the unique architecture of distant places and learning new things from them) anything that is fun or pleasurable basically.

It has been so fun so far and hope to see you all more often on the server . :mrgreen:
astibo
ETc| Member

Re: Hello there

Postby Osmium » 15 May 2017, 20:46

Hey Astibo,

Nice introduction ! Come to France, we have free education ;)

Cya in the server
Osmium
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 16 May 2017, 06:22

:w: Holy fk dude.no I didn't read it but welcome to the server hope you like us,i know you do. :w:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby El Paco » 19 May 2017, 20:40

Hi Astibo! Welcome :)
El Paco
ETc| Member

Postby astibo » 03 Jun 2017, 13:56

Osmium wrote:Hey Astibo,

Nice introduction ! Come to France, we have free education ;)

Cya in the server

Hey,

thanks lol. Alot of history but that's for another time.

I'm actually seriously considering moving to France, or Germany. I can get a Bulgarian passport, too, just in case in the future but I already have 2 so I don't want to give one of them up just yet. It's just even though I learned French since Grade 4 in school here in Canada, I couldn't wrap my head around it even though I know it's easier than alot of languages. But honestly, well, we'll see what the future holds. I have family in France, I actually have a half French cousin from an uncle who married there and has been living there for over 30 years. I have friends in Paris too, they told me about free healthcare and higher education and good minimum wage for start, and my father lived 1 year in Paris and he says if there's one city he would live in it's Paris. But, that was over 40 years ago and who knows how it's changed since then. I'm guessing it's still the city of cheese, wine, baguettes and naked women(he used to draw naked women who would pose for him lol). Also, I might have some illegitimate brothers and sisters in France, too. :w:

ETc|*m4g!cK* wrote::w: Holy fk dude.no I didn't read it but welcome to the server hope you like us,i know you do. :w:

LOL I can imagine and I'm not surprised I've been writing essays for comments on Youtube, Facebook, Forums, since I was 14. Nobody reads them but at least I express myself. :cya:

Yeah of course I like you guys, you got a sense of humor and seem like a really decent bunch. Alot of clan servers I've been in, holy crap, some people's day isn't complete if they don't power trip at least once and keep everybody docile.

El Paco wrote:Hi Astibo! Welcome :)

El Taco! :mrgreen:

Thanks man :w:
astibo
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 04 Jun 2017, 16:18

I am the power trip :w: welcome friend. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Return to Introduce yourself