Greetings from Barnz

Tell us something about yourself.

Greetings from Barnz

Postby Barnz » 12 Jun 2017, 13:19

Hello you wonderful people!

I was lucky enough to get recruited by Darkness last night, and was asked to make a post here to introduce myself.

I'm from the UK countryside, working full time as a software developer, I have many passion projects on the go outside of work which keep me busy.

I grew up playing ET (since like 05) and have been in a handful of clans over the years. The one that sticks out in my mind was the Predators clan, a spin off of players from the Alienz server, we had a clanserver for a while and participated in a few scrims, before life took over and we disbanded.

I'm rambling. Happy to be here, fantastic server and community.

See you on the server!
Last edited by Barnz on 04 Jun 2018, 18:16, edited 2 times in total.
Barnz
ETc| Member

Re: Greetings from Barnz

Postby ETc|AdmiralPitka » 12 Jun 2017, 17:42

Welcome !
ETc|AdmiralPitka
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 15 Jun 2017, 23:27

Barnz i've and we've seen you around a lot even last year I thought of you as a friend.you could have asked a while ago.welcome bro. :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: did you not give me a cfg like a yr ago,lol
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby Osmium » 17 Jun 2017, 10:33

Welcome :)
Osmium
ETc| Member

Postby Barnz » 20 Jun 2017, 15:36

Thanks guys! :w:

did you not give me a cfg like a yr ago,lol

There is another guy that plays with the name 'Barny' or 'Barney' and I get confused for him quite often. So no, that wasn't me bro, but you're welcome to my cfg anyway! :mrgreen:
Barnz
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 20 Jun 2017, 19:05

Barnz wrote:Thanks guys! :w:

did you not give me a cfg like a yr ago,lol

There is another guy that plays with the name 'Barny' or 'Barney' and I get confused for him quite often. So no, that wasn't me bro, but you're welcome to my cfg anyway! :mrgreen:

k thanks,it's still not to late to offer. :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby astibo » 03 Jul 2017, 14:39

Barnz wrote:Hello you wonderful people!

I was lucky enough to get recruited by Darkness last night, and was asked to make a post here to introduce myself.

My name is Barnaby, but I always go by Barnz. I'm pretty unimaginative, so that explains my player name :D

I live near Bristol in the UK, but grew up in the depths of Cornwall. Spent a lot of my childhood wild camping and getting wasted on homebrew cider in random fields, woodlands and moors. Really miss the countryside and plan to go back eventually, I dream of being self reliant, build myself a cabin, have a few animals and grow fresh food... somewhere quiet with a beautiful woman and a dog (and internet!).

I'm working full time as a software developer, I also have a few passion projects on the go outside of work which keep me busy. Over time I'd love to help out administering the server/website, as that's my background. Anything I can do to contribute let me know!

I grew up playing ET and have been in a handful of clans over the years. The one that sticks out in my mind was the Predators clan, a spin off of players from the Alienz server, we had a clanserver for a while and participated in a few scrims, before life took over and we disbanded.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Happy to be here, fantastic server and community!

See you on the server!

Welcome and congratulations! Sounds like a peaceful upbringing. I don't know why but now everybody mentions the north English moors I get pictures of Wuthering Heights in my mind... :mrgreen: :w:
astibo
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Frossl*** » 03 Jul 2017, 22:41

Welcome Barnz! Seeyou on Server
ETc|Frossl***
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Return to Introduce yourself