My introduction

Tell us something about yourself.

My introduction

Postby valkk » 10 Feb 2018, 12:10

Hello ETc community,

My name is Ryan, aka valkk. I also have played under the names of God's magical touch and Alissa Violet. I come from a small town in England (it's nothing special here xD) and I am 21 years old.

I like to play W:ET (obviously xD) and I would say I am alright at it but still nub. I played a lot of ETPro as I want to improve my aim and maybe go to this years LAN event in Germany. I have been in quite a few clans but only small ones but the main ones are TWC (recently left) and Belgium Fraggers (with the name roar) I see a few familiar faces here within ComeBack, Fire Phoenix and of course Monica :*

My occupation isn't anything exciting but I work in a factory near my home town doing meat production for top firms around the country and apart of one around the world. I have been there nearly four months and still enjoy it, very practical and I am more of a hands on person. I didn't do to well at school or college but I do have a level 2 diploma in Mechanics (Car Engineering).

I enjoy your server but getting used to fast shooting and adre is hard :> I hope my introduction is worthy or reading, and see you all ingame. Thanks for reading.

valkk
valkk

Re: My introduction

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 10 Feb 2018, 15:32

glad your here hope to see more of ya. :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Re: My introduction

Postby ETc|Pete. » 11 Feb 2018, 20:41

really welcome to the server, and nice intro
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Return to Introduce yourself