Hello, from the dark side.

Tell us something about yourself.

Hello, from the dark side.

Postby K.o.D » 27 May 2018, 20:47

The name is K.o.D. King of Darkness. 25, in New York, and looking for love! :lol:

All I do is work, smoke pot, and hope to get laid every once in a while. But I think college is round the corner. :P Been playing Et for over 8 years been with 2 other clans officially. Noob City. And Funboy. Was high-end level for both. Sadly one destabilized and fell apart, the other....well the leader gave up really. I didn't think I'd be put in right on the spot, I'd like to think that means you guys are active and know what to look for.

Again I appreciate the invite/welcome, and will do my best to not disappoint.

My first few weeks I'll be doing mostly watching to figure out who is who, and what to watch for. I'm sure Pl0p is the trouble maker. :lol: :lol:
I hope to get to know you all. :)
"To kill, to spill pixelated blood. To complete the objective, to see the light leave their eyes. And just because it's so damn fun! :D" -Suicide
K.o.D

Re: Hello, from the dark side.

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 27 May 2018, 23:57

Sure I am ;)

Idk which leader recruited you, but once again, welcome to the clan. :) As I tell all other new members (and old ones), make sure to visit the private part of the forum, once you'll have access to it. I guess you'll find some useful informations about how ETc works and how to behave to keep everything fun and fair ;)

Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them via pms /m etc on the server, on the clanchat/via pms on discord or over here. My philosophy is to share what I think, regardless of whether it's bad or not. I encourage you to do so if something bothers you/pisses you off, as far as it's said with respect and justified.

Peace,
Florian.
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 28 May 2018, 09:50

Welcome, we haven't met yet, but once I have some spare time we'll see each other in the server, so, have fun and I'm sure you'll get along with everyone really well.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby OnkelBob » 29 May 2018, 05:14

I guess, you had paid the 10 camels to darkness, so
Welcome to ETc| young padawan
Have Fun :D
OnkelBob
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 12

Postby masse » 31 May 2018, 02:00

Welcome! You seem to be very good guy! Enjoy your time here and see you in servers!
masse
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 01 Jun 2018, 18:54

welcome. and yes you fks i'm bk. lol :twisted: darkside is my property, r u a renter or want to be ? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 01 Jun 2018, 18:56

K.o.D wrote:

Pl0p is the trouble maker. :lol: :lol:
I hope to get to know you all. :)

!slap Plop ,noob see np :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby K.o.D » 09 Jun 2018, 03:42

Thank you for all the warm welcomes. You guys have a handful of maps I don't recognize, and some I'm still learning. It's gonna be a bit slow going for me because as of right now, all my time is thrown into work, so weekends are the most times I'll be on. 60+ hours doesn't leave much time for anything.

When I am fully familiar with everything, I believe I can be a great addition. Seeing as I'm on the other side of the map, and no one seems to be on during my daytime. (Not many anyway)

To be honest....when I started playing ET again, it was with the thought of improving my hand eye coordination, as I started noticing some slow reactions and missing stuff. Found you guys, and just started playing like I always do. Still kind of surprised I was added on so quick....

So again, thanks for the add on. Really hits me in the feels/nostalgia :biggrin:

See you on the battle field! :devil:
"To kill, to spill pixelated blood. To complete the objective, to see the light leave their eyes. And just because it's so damn fun! :D" -Suicide
K.o.D

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 25 Jun 2018, 19:18

Welcome
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Return to Introduce yourself