Arctic Combat

All things about other games.

Arctic Combat

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 16 Feb 2013, 18:03

Hay,

After jay has postet teh downloadlink for the new freetoplay shooter arctic combat,i play very much per day...its a nice new webzen game:)...its simply like a CoD clone...but a very good one.jay has opned ETc over there and some of our members has already joined this nice new game.but i hope that more ETc members will try it out,and see that its much fun.there are lots of servers and everyone can host his own server.you have daily missions and normal mssions you can do while gaming and lvl up.you can buy weapons and so on...all like cod,but easy to understand.also clanwar servers are included.lots of gamemods are also included for the maps:team death match,something like capture and hold the flag(defending points),destroy obj,....

i hope members will try it out and have a look.jay,fallen and me are often on,and i think you can ask any question in ingame clanchat if you dont undrestand anything:)

cheers

Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Re: Arctic Combat

Postby ETc|Fallen » 17 Feb 2013, 01:33

well like Santos said we 3 play alot :w: not to forget its a free game ;) and indeed it is nice seems that im oldie there too :lool: so i can advice to try and see Sneaker i saw too in we played together :D enough said i go play AC ;)
ETc|Fallen
ETc| Member

Re: Arctic Combat

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 17 Feb 2013, 01:46

ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Return to Other games