Merry x-mas

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Merry x-mas

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 22 Dec 2009, 13:54

Hi all together!
I thought I`d use my spare time now to write this, since I probably will be afk alot the next few days.

Behold: The christmas speech!

After many ups and downs this year, with many friends leaving us and some resolving not to be friendly as we liked to believe, ETc has reached the end of the year once again. This is my 2nd Christmas with you guys and after a bit more than a year in this crew I saw many faces of this community. We have fun and we have wars, we laugh and we cry and I always find some empty phrases to comment with :lol: :lol:
As we all saw I went and came back again due to some friends who didnt want to let me go. I realised, that my decision was wrong and a overreaction. Overreactions were not seldom the seed of the crisises we saw this year. Often we forgot to lean back and relax and say: " Wow! I`m alive. How cool is that!?" and then dive back into ETc-World with peace in your heart!
The warm welcome back in this community meant alot to me and showed that its not only war, but a heck of alot of peace we have! And thats what Christmas is officially about! To stfu and be peaceful for a moment. I can...can u?
Try it! Dont get worked up about stuff! We have clear orders: keep the servs clean and let the people have fun! Thats our job! Its a great job! Care for poor rating whores, they have no taste and style, but they cant help it! Help the poor kid who was jumped on by another poor kid whilst mortaring the axis spawn! Tell them, to stfu and be peaceful! Its Christmas!
Do Launcha and Lol at mapstart of Minas! It looks great! enjoy the peace of the moment! Christmas can be anytime!
Anytime we relax and lean back and let the kids play or anytime we lean forward and let mayhem rain on them! We are ETc|Admins. We have the power to make a wargame peaceful! Let it be Fun! Relax and think about your actions, like I didn't do.
The most important thing and there is no higher, because it makes you feel like an utter idiot, when you get worked up here, is: The health of you and your loved ones at home! And that is what I wish you all! A peaceful and warm Christmas and a Year 2010 full of health and love! Many happy surprises! And the power to get over your losses with help of your friends and family! They are the best Christmas-present you´ll ever have! And they may help you carry the spirit of Christmas through the year!

Peace and respect, Bros and Sistas, keep the good work up!

And now lean back...and stfu :)

Merry Christmas :!:
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Re: Merry x-mas

Postby Tigu » 22 Dec 2009, 14:05

Merry Christmas to all :D :D :D :D
Tigu
ETc| Member

Postby AfeeRoumee » 22 Dec 2009, 14:42

Merry Christmas 8-)
Silence
is
golden.
AfeeRoumee
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 22 Dec 2009, 15:07

Thanks Dipl for those nice Words at the End of the year 2009!
And ofc i wish all Players , Members and there Familys a merry Chrismas !

1 last thing:

I wanna say thx to all Players for your support and help in the past year.you all give us the Power to move on!

I love you all!

:D :D :D
Endgegner

Postby LuCkY*13 » 22 Dec 2009, 15:38

I hope this ll be the 1st of many whit you all...Merry x-mas :P and whit the most important health ;)
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 22 Dec 2009, 17:42

Jep Dudes and Duderinas have a nice christmas Weekend and a "GuaddnRuatsch" into 2010....
For high quality tatooing click here !
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Postby shrimpy » 22 Dec 2009, 19:32

it was around this time last year i 1st started playing on the ETc| server, and how glad i came to this server, and was able to be apart of the community! I have settled into the clan nicely over the last 8 months and now it is my 1st of hopefully many christmas' with ETc :D

i would also like to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

*i raise a drink to you all!*
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 23 Dec 2009, 11:52

heeyyyy i am at Zürich Airport Waiting for my flight to moscow!

Wish all Merry Christams and happy new year !!!

I ll raise "some" glass of Vodka (водка)
:lol: :lol:
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby garekip » 23 Dec 2009, 14:58

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D
garekip
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 23 Dec 2009, 22:14

Merry christmas ETc| and public! have a great new year ,heads high,and look forward to the new year 2010!

@ Dipl i smile alot at your post,you really sound like someone i know ;) f1 to your post man,,great words.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby //AE//-=Torte=- » 24 Dec 2009, 10:50

Merry x-mas :D
//AE//-=Torte=-

Postby P4ul!e » 24 Dec 2009, 14:15

merry chrismas, my lovely second family. in this days, i will shoot peacefully in ur heads...thinking of love and happyness, while the brain is spreading above the ground... :D

keep it real, and have fun with ur families!
.. before this battle is over, the world will know, that few stand against many.. and even a god-king can bleed.Image
P4ul!e
ETc| Member

Postby lited » 24 Dec 2009, 23:17

What a txt to read :)

I have seen to many people going and comeing into the clan. And I 'v been wondering why I never joined. I had the chance to do it years a go when I was asked but for some reason I rejected. But over the times I realise that being cless is the most wonderfull and beautifull thing that there is. :)

But my conclusion is ... Merry X-mas guys and that there may be a lot of years to game for ( without womans who are nagging your ears off )
lited

Return to General Discussion