AM I EGOISTIC MAYBE ???

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

AM I EGOISTIC MAYBE ???

Postby ETc|Hemp » 27 May 2012, 17:55

My beloved sis ´n bros

I enjoy playin ET very much, also happy to be a family guy from ETc, :mrgreen:

i got a stressfull job, a real life and so not that much time then before to play with my family
so i try to enjoy every second with u, but cant really.

1. this welle sound ruin my nervs really (this is my personal prob and dont have to be solved)

:arrow: but more important :!: :!: :!: :!:

3/4 of the map rotation sucks on me and i dont have any fun (nah not any but only lil bit)

most times i feel i have to switch server when startin the "6-kack-map" in a row cycle

I make other topic in main where all can explain theyre first 5 fav maps
maybe something will be changed, i will see
ETc|Hemp
ETc| Member

Re: AM I EGOISTIC MAYBE ???

Postby P3ss!m!sT!C* » 27 May 2012, 18:35

egoistic? heh michy.. i know you as far as you told to me and i never think about that you are an egoistic guy :) anyway everybody has stress, happiness, sadness or another feelings you know those are for all of us but important is when you are here, forget all of those stuffs and have fun..
maps? news? sounds? anything doesnt make sense.. you can be whatever you want... nothing's impossible ( sounds like adidas advertising, right? :P )
you wrote 'family'... yea, we are still family despite every negative situations.. here important thing is.. :) im not polyanna or whatever you call.. i just believe in that..
and you know me too as far as i told to you :) even if my nick is pessimistic, im happy here with you all...
i dont know that i explain myself completely correct ( sorry for my english :) ) just take care about yourself and your family :) if everyone do that, there will be no problem anymore..
btw if there is a problem, that problem is ours not personal..
these all are my opinions
ok now i will shut my mouth :)
greetz michy ;)
P3ss!m!sT!C*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 28 May 2012, 03:56

very well said P3ss!m!sT!C,hemp we all enjoy you as well so again as she said,not in these word lets have fun bro !!!! ;) 8-)
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 28 May 2012, 15:05

Egoistic? I don't think so!!!

Because, you just say your opinion.

And I have to admit, that I agree with you...
For me, it's also getting a little on my nerves with this "!news" stuff. I don't have any problems with some jokes or sth. like that, if it fits at the moment. And some sounds are really funny too. But often it's just too much. You join the server and you can't hear your own shooting because of all that noises around. It's all a question of dose...

And the other thing, with the map rotation. As you said, it's really stupid sometimes if you join server to play a bit (also don't have too much time at the moment) and there's nothing than a rotation of some stupid maps I've never seen before on any server. So, I also gave my opinion on the other thread for my favourite maps.

At last, I have to say that I still love to be part of this community and I also will always stay here as long as there are no "bigger" problems than this. But I think it's worth a discussion.

So, Hemp: Egoistic? I don't think so...
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 28 May 2012, 18:03

cOnFu$3D wrote:Egoistic?
(whisper) yes he is a little. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jk'n <3 ya man!! ;)
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 28 May 2012, 19:53

!news welle for Hemp =D lol
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby Chicken-Rudi » 28 May 2012, 22:07

ETc|EnTr4Xx wrote:!news welle for Hemp =D lol

yes
Chicken-Rudi

Postby ETc|Pete. » 29 May 2012, 22:02

Well, Hemp, actually is true about the map rotation, sometimes at the same time of the day there is ever the same "kack" maps, but well, just staying with you is funny for me.

Sorry for my inactivity, but i got the finals atm, i try to be active on Forum, so, im busy until 8 of June, take it easy mates, i'll be back soon !

with love, Pete.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 30 May 2012, 11:53

PETE wrote:
Sorry for my inactivity, but i got the finals atm, i try to be active on Forum, so, im busy until 8 of June, take it easy mates, i'll be back soon !

with love, Pete.

A little bit out of topic, but good to hear you back soon. Good luck for your exams...

CU :twisted:
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Return to General Discussion