Sorry Rayzer

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Sorry Rayzer

Postby Rayzer » 15 Dec 2012, 09:16

Hello Guys i'm very sorry what i did long time ago.
I learned my mistake and i hope ETc members you can forgive me for that
Even talked with sparky allrdy :S:S Cause i'mvery sorry for that
i changed a lot .
And i hope i can play on ETc again
Rayzer

Re: Sorry Rayzer

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 15 Dec 2012, 16:23

F2...one time cheater will reinstall aimbot or wh again.perhaps not tomorrow or in a few weeks ,but one time you will cheat again! and i dont want to spent my time with speccing you ,and wait for that day.YOU have cheated...you had the choose.if you cheat,then you must hold yourself responsible for the consequences!!!...for me there is no chance for cheaters to come back.to write a few poor words is easy"blabla never do again"...i dont trust that words.

F2

but if sparky want to give you a chance...lets see what others say
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 15 Dec 2012, 19:30

F2,

You cheated, it was your choice, this is the consequence.
If you are unbanned then i fear for the community. It's funny people cheat first then use all kind of excuses, which i hope you didn't use to convince sparky to unban you.
You should think about things first before you do them, what are the consequences, is it justified, or is it only for my own selfish ego no matter how it will affect the gameplay of other honest people. Most cheaters i have seen on this game and i play this game since 2006, are always ego-maniacs who think no one can punish them, but when they get banned whine to the mods to please forgive them. But weeks,months, a year later they do the same bullshit. I can never take you serious anymore, and thats your own fault. You are now remembered for your cheating, atleast by me and a lot others. THANKS TO YOURSELF!
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|Br0k3n » 16 Dec 2012, 03:51

Hans Gunsche wrote:F2,

You cheated, it was your choice, this is the consequence.
If you are unbanned then i fear for the community. It's funny people cheat first then use all kind of excuses, which i hope you didn't use to convince sparky to unban you.
You should think about things first before you do them, what are the consequences, is it justified, or is it only for my own selfish ego no matter how it will affect the gameplay of other honest people. Most cheaters i have seen on this game and i play this game since 2006, are always ego-maniacs who think no one can punish them, but when they get banned whine to the mods to please forgive them. But weeks,months, a year later they do the same bullshit. I can never take you serious anymore, and thats your own fault. You are now remembered for your cheating, atleast by me and a lot others. THANKS TO YOURSELF!

Totally agree with u mate, i couldnt said it better myself

-cheers
It˙s nice to be important..but it˙s more important to be nice!!
ETc|Br0k3n
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 16 Dec 2012, 13:25

F2 from me too..sorry m8,I did tell you on xfire,How i felt about this...You let me down,You let your own clan down...And most of all you let yourself down...But as i said you had the same right as anyone else...to ask for unban..So now you know that it was not me alone that said no.
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 18 Dec 2012, 04:29

You be simple a detestable animal ! F2 for the same raizon like other ... And I think that you need to stop ET and play maybe tetris !
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Konsole@Arch » 18 Dec 2012, 13:39

F2...Once a hacker, always a hacker.

Auf Wiedersehen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ETc|Konsole@Arch
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Fallen » 20 Dec 2012, 00:14

ETc|The^Camel) wrote:F2...one time cheater will reinstall aimbot or wh again.perhaps not tomorrow or in a few weeks ,but one time you will cheat again! and i dont want to spent my time with speccing you ,and wait for that day.YOU have cheated...you had the choose.if you cheat,then you must hold yourself responsible for the consequences!!!...for me there is no chance for cheaters to come back.to write a few poor words is easy"blabla never do again"...i dont trust that words.

F2

but if sparky want to give you a chance...lets see what others say
Totally agree me playin games since 1978 never used hacks for what ? and why? In order to deceive itself ?it makes no sense F2
ETc|Fallen
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8, » 21 Dec 2012, 01:57

!!!!! YOU WILL STAY BANED...!!!!! Cheaters will stay Cheaters.... You make me sick... DISRESPECT THAT BEAUTIFULL GAME ..... GO PLAY TETRIS BETTER.. NO UNBAN FOR YOU
now cry.. think nextime before you do that shit ...

LONG LIVE ETc| clan !!!!!!!
ETc|g8,
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 21 Dec 2012, 02:51

ETc|Sparky wrote:F2 from me too..sorry m8,I did tell you on xfire,How i felt about this...You let me down,You let your own clan down...And most of all you let yourself down...But as i said you had the same right as anyone else...to ask for unban..So now you know that it was not me alone that said no.

As i stated before...so i think we can close this topic now
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Return to General Discussion