The Mighty ffs Speech

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Re: The Mighty ffs Speech

Postby QpiD » 01 Jun 2013, 10:27

No just try to :wank2: brain talking non sense which make perfectly sense if u think in the point of view of Indians

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju_eUOe2AXU[youtube]
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 01 Jun 2013, 14:28

tau, while i do not have the intelligence nor the brain capacity to go in depth about what you're stating: you touched my heart.
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 01 Jun 2013, 16:00

Tau wrote:Btw, for all those who post youtube links, remember that you are victim of the commodification of communication.
Snark: ffs, Tau, what does that mean?'
Tau: it means that you have stopped thinking for yourself and outsourced your thinking to a capitalistic giant named google who steals the ideas of people who post their movies on youtube and earns money with it. You pay google to think for you.

P.S.: one expection is Ilsa, for of course, she is not really doing this. She is revolting by accepting: she pretends to follow the system, but in fact she is breaching it from within.

Depends on what you do with it, how you look at it, and how you use it.
I abused google/youtube to place a video with the intention to let people think about things they probably won't see in the mainstream media (anymore)
Hoping to let people think about their life, faith, progress of humanity. In the end its still the choice of the receiver what to do with it.
These days its almost impossible to find original thinkers, since almost all thoughts are based upon other thoughts, with a little added here and there or removed and bend. Different formulation, same core.
But i agree that the google corporation is a piece of shit :) (i hope they add this line to the rest of my ''google profile'')

Next time i will post a Justin Bieber video with 400,000,000 views or something like that to support your argument
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Previous

Return to General Discussion