Es war eine super zeit mit euch allen!

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Es war eine super zeit mit euch allen!

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 17 May 2014, 02:29

Hay,ich werde den Clan verlassen.vorne weg,ich hab keinen bock auf englisch zuschreiben,weil ich sonst nicht konkret mein problem beschreiben kann,bzw vllt missverständnisse auftreten,was ich vermeiden möchte.
es gibt viele die ich über die jahre echt gern gewonnen habe.und es hat mit niemandem speziellen zutun.
aber ich habe leider langsam keinen spaß mehr on zukommen,weil so viele regulars als auch members nur scheiße machen.und nicht in der lage sind sich an simple regeln zuhalten,die allen anderen das normale zocken ermöglichen.zu viele sind geil auf ihre stats und scheren sich nicht um die teams oder andere member.ebenso rallen tausend member nicht die 10vs10 regel.oder es juckt sie nicht.bzw warten nur darauf, dass die teams bei 11 vs 10 stehen um medic zu spielen und für sich allein gute stats zu kriegen.zu anfangs habe ich rigeros die leute gekickt nachdem sie nach wiederholten warnungen einfach weiter medic gespielt haben.die leute wollen einfach nicht begreifen,dass die regel für ALLE member gilt und letzendlich nciht dafür da ist um sie zu ärgern,sondern um den server am leben zu halten und auch für mögliche neue spieler interessant zuhalten.mittlerweile sind zich leute abgefucked mir gegenüber, nur weil sie die regeln nicht befolgen können und ich sie darauf hingewiesen habe und gekickt habe.den meisten leuten ist server vollkommen egal.Mir liegt ein vernünftig laufender server am herzen,genauso wie mir der clan am herzen liegt.bzw die leute mit denen ich jahre lange zusammen gezockt habe.ich denke als admin kann ich nicht mehr helfen,da ich letztendlich mich nur unbeliebt mache,nur weil zich admins drauf scheißen ob der sever läuft und voll ist.wenn ich sie dann mehrfach daraufhin weise und nach wiederholten male kicke,fühlen sie sich angegriffen und sind sauer auf mich.somit steh ich in dem zwist bin ich für unsere member oder den server...und das lässt sich leider nicht mehr unter einen hut bringen,habe ich das gefühl.deswegen denke ich es ist besser wenn ich den clan verlasse,um keinen angiffspunkt mehr zubieten.

Ich habe die jahre bei etc wirklich genossen,und bin auch sehr stolz darauf,aber ich denke es ist besser so.ich hoffe dass alle admins den server am leben erhalten können,aber ich hab mein bestes getan.Aber das wurde leider nicht gewürdigt sondern eher als "spielverderber" angesehen.

lg santos/b4b0o
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Re: Es war eine super zeit mit euch allen!

Postby Tau » 17 May 2014, 11:53

Well, this is sad to hear :( I haven't been around much the last months in server, so I cannot say much about it. I can only say that I hope that you might reconsider the decision, because we definetly need more "spielverderbers" :( Even if you remain at your decision to leave the clan, I hope to see you around as a regular player then, once in a while.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 17 May 2014, 12:40

No way, you cannot leave the clan, we will change that !! in my opinion you are one of the best admins, not kidding, always fair, nice, easy to talk with you, no no no no no no Nein no 9 no no no ! you can not leave the clan !!!!!!!!
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 17 May 2014, 16:41

I understand your frustration. Sometimes i am confused about the 10vs10 medic rule because no one seem to act or care (you are one of the few who do take action) That's why you cannot leave the clan. And i hope this will be an eye opener for the whole clan. I will, from now on warn whenever i can and kick after 3 warnings. People can call me what they want if it means people like you STAY on the server.

DON'T GO!
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 18 May 2014, 19:29

i talked this through with ETc|b4b0o, hes only taking responsability for the clan which is what everyone is doing,and trying to force a rule that if wasnt in place ,would be the result of a 6vs6 medic battle @ 7:30pm per night

hes not leaving and now see's his value to us, he also asked me to delete this post, as you guys say, hes one of our best and we cannot let the bad guys win. he stays and so does the topic , just for now.

btw as its been said before its not medics, its RAPE, whatever class, Thankyou.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 19 May 2014, 18:31

I agree with Darkness...Sorry I haven't been on due to a wee funny turn, and waiting on my motherboard coming back (company tried to send my faulty new motherboard back to me saying it was the replacement one.But a wee trick I learned from being a copper.I had actually used a uv pen and marked the board I was sending back.so Amazon today got a nice wee call today.and the courier left with a flea in his ear.so new one and compensation will be here tomorrow. Wednesday at the latest
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby Reefermadness » 19 May 2014, 20:06

I didn't get the whole story with Badoo, but Sparky, good move man 8-)

And Bad man, don't leave! You won't find such cool clan with such cool members anywhere else!
Great shot!
Reefermadness
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Luis » 19 May 2014, 21:37

Pff
And again I say; We are a great community!!
Don't leave us bro, but you won't :)

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 19 May 2014, 22:52

yeah as dark said we spoke about it.and ofc etc is the best community ever:)...that was never the point!...I love this clan.in some way that was the reason why i thought it would be better to leave..YEAH hard to understand this way of thinking,i knowxD.but doenst matter,i will stay here,and stand up and fall aaand stand up again with the etc family!! :love:
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 20 May 2014, 07:50

I understand perfectly your feelings. I have been in ETc for 6 years now, the clan have been splitting then reunificating ( try my best to reunificate it...) lately the atmosphear changed for more whine more agressivity... People forgot that we (clan member) should make the server fun and respect players instead of being selfish:take care at unbalance team... Dont kill newbie 10 times in a row at spawn, else he will disconnect! Be fun ! High lvl must be for those wwho understand that... btw i regret we lost many fun and usefull command ( i use to have more than 100 like !rest !rev !sl !lol !disor !rename ...)

Cheers everyone
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 21 May 2014, 22:24

ETc|b4b0o|wtf. wrote:,i will stay here,and stand up and fall aaand stand up again with the etc family!! :love:

I didn't write untill now because i knew that you'd stay. Simply you HAVE to :)
Good that finally you could have been convinced to change your mind, by whoever or whatever.

Also man sieht sich auf'm server! :witch:

Greetz
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Return to General Discussion