ETc|badaboOM)*

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

ETc|badaboOM)*

Postby BaRbWiRe » 01 Mar 2016, 17:42

Hey all,

I got some bad new...really bad...
Today was the birthday of badaboOm, so as usually i wanted to add a birhtday's card on his wall on facebook, and guess what?
I saw condoleances messages about him...
He is gone since december 2015 it seems...
I didn't have news from him for months, that's true... Last time i spoke to him was in july-august 2015... About a meeting in France with Lucky, Spliff, him and me.
Since we didn't have xfire anymore... it was hard to contact him even through facebook, he was not an addict.
I am pissed, sad, schocked, whatever... Fuck it! Fuck this hard life!
I will remember our fun times on teamspeak, all night long, speaking and playing , laughing, talking about shit and cheaters, about good wines he was drinking, many times he ended alone on TS drunk speaking alone haha :D
I know most of you knew him, many didn't too, but i will always keep in mind what he said to me, "life is a bitch , show her how to kick bitches ;) have fun, keep doing the things that makes u happy, have fun, be drunk, laugh with friends, live every day as it was the last, but most important LOVE YOURSELF"
I will keep kicking ass of noobs as u always said to me!
I miss u my friend, and always will, see u later :w: , shine for us every night
HAPPY BIRHTDAY I SEND U A KISS WHEREVER U ARE! :cry:
BaRbWiRe

Re: ETc|badaboOM)*

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 01 Mar 2016, 22:23

hello everyone
badabo0m was an oldschool admin of ETc recruited in the early days of the birth of this clan,
together with me and barb and splifft and even the likes of casus belli aka ETc|Fab would spend much time at night perfecting our skills
and all the while in this crazy game we always ended up having crazy style fights with knifes panzer, setting 100 mines of at once,
and seeing how long you can be in the enemy spawn acting as civilian, we did it all and i did it with badabo0m first
Many times on teamspeak at night he would open up his heart on how he thought everyone was cheating, which in the end, always made me laugh
i loved his french accent especially when he said "fucking"This guy was full of charactor he would open up debates in conversations and pull you into
these deep talks that you couldnt resist, well not me anyway.
i just heard only 10 minutes ago that hes gone, and i have to say sourly, i was not Too shocked about it, he was a heavy drinker for many years
and this should be said, just incase there is another drinker reading this. i do not know why he died or what caused him to leave us,
but that being said, he should not have.
I want everyone to also know that a young boy at my daughters school was ran over this week from a car, and now hes gone, a lesson learned too early ..for my 11 year old daughter
.., but one to us all, as parents, and as people, dont take your life for granted,live each day like its your last yes with responsibility to your loved ones too on how you teach them and how you act yourself

i love you mon ami take care my warrior french companion
Rhum - Eric !!
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 02 Mar 2016, 01:04

He was online in december when server almost empty.

We even joke with Matt that he likes only empty server :)
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Luis » 03 Mar 2016, 00:58

Wtf, this hit me like a bomb... Very, very sad that he past away. :(

For me Badaboom was a very well respected ETc| member, he was from the beginning active and played a lot when I was online a lot. With Kotze, Madde, Darkness, Pojjo, Roedel, ZebaZjuh and many more we played a lot and laughed a lot. Yep, Badaboom was always there. I didnt knew him very good, but that doesnt matter to me. The ETc| family is a big one and you also dont know all your familymembers even good.

How old was Badaboom?
I work in a setting with alcohol and drugs addictions and if the addiction of Badaboom was a part of his dead I will continu my work very active, also for him !!

Badaboom, rest in peace and maybe we will play further in a next life..
#ETc|OldSchool

Regards, Luis

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby BaRbWiRe » 03 Mar 2016, 15:10

It was his birthday on the 1st of march , he was going to be 37... :/
BaRbWiRe

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 03 Mar 2016, 19:22

RIP as he said "Life is a bitch" , don't really know what to say cause i didn't take time to know him well but from what i have seen he was a good guy no matter if he is gone cause of drinking or not it doesn't change what he was...
As Matt say it just remind us we are nothing and could be gone tomorow !
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|Br0k3n » 06 Mar 2016, 19:32

:( :( Rest in peace!!
It˙s nice to be important..but it˙s more important to be nice!!
ETc|Br0k3n
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 06 Mar 2016, 20:05

bada was a great guy. Rest in Peace!
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby BigKiller » 06 Mar 2016, 21:54

Sorry to read this
BigKiller

Postby Reefermadness » 08 Mar 2016, 21:41

His spirit remains with us! I'll be blazing my next spliff and dedicate it to our man Badaboom, may his soul rest in peace!
Great shot!
Reefermadness
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 10 Mar 2016, 22:40

rest in peace, shit matt, your text hit me on the chest, nice words.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 12 Mar 2016, 19:44

its hard when people need to go before their time.i hope he found a better place with more peace for himself.
But it makes me smile too see how many people remember him as such a cool guy. i think that makes sure that he wont get forgotten in etcfamily.
And im sure that would make him smile ....or perhaps he already do so atm,where ever he is now:)... like i do atm in front of my pc.thats how it should be, and how we wants it i think...to be happy to found friends in life and dont forget them, where ever they are...
Last edited by ETc|b4b0o|wtf. on 13 Mar 2016, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 13 Mar 2016, 14:08

RIP
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8 » 02 Apr 2016, 10:08

R.I.P. bada was very good guy ..cant bealive it ...

be cool bro !
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Return to General Discussion