THIS TOPIC ITS FOR NEW MEMBERS !

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

THIS TOPIC ITS FOR NEW MEMBERS !

Postby ETc|g8 » 16 Nov 2016, 14:36

Hello guys..
Lets fast explane:
Many of u guys got directly invite of Leaders to be part of ETc|clan.. thats means we see on u some good potencial of player, member, brother , sister and teamworker at all -- thats means alot, cause we do not invite people in clan :) SO REMEMBER THAT .. we give chance always once - OK :) RESPECT THAT PLEAS :)
but like i see many of u guys did TOPIC on our GREAT FORUM <-- about introduceurself and thanks giving to all ETc| members for F1 on topic to be part of ETc|..

so i hope in future i will see some of new members soon is possible TOPIC about self :) i will not write names but i know who are they :) cause in future
gona be rly sad story for that players :):) (((( some of u guys think "maybe" we dont see... trust me we follow everysinglestuff on server )))) cause of that we exist since 2004-2016! We just love to have stuffs on right places :) sorting like books right ? :)
||||cause of topic about joining ETc| and introduceself topic <-- we know who is who and other people can know u aswell ||||

Joining ETc| clan doesnt mean u guys gona stay ? its depents of u -- if u disrespect ETc| rules and if u doing by own :) soon is possible can happen kick :)

I WISH U TO ALL GOOD LUCK IN ETc| family :):) ------------- HAPPY FRAGING ON ETc| server :)

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Re: THIS TOPIC ITS FOR NEW MEMBERS !

Postby ETc|Killer » 16 Nov 2016, 15:23

You're right bro, well said :)

ETc|Killer
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|c1ique » 16 Nov 2016, 17:20

but we should answer to people who introducing themselves :D i noticed that when someone introduce him/herself - he gets only a few replies or none :D it's demotivating imho for new people :D there's many players in the clan but only a few of us make posts etc haha
for example: i made a thread about myself couple weeks ago and only magick answers to me and what is more he wrote i play too short to be in ETc but it wasn't my application :D i just wanted to say hello to you and i thought i'll get some answers from you. honestly, i was a little sad cause of that fact :( :lol:
in conclusion, i think if we'll answer on people's posts, they will be more active and making new threads about themselves

cheers brothers and sisters :biggrin:
ETc|c1ique
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8 » 16 Nov 2016, 18:03

there is nothing about activity on server with forum our SERVER RUN SUPER FINE YEARS AND YEARS : this is about forum .. so pleas :) for all new member even get msg or not .. they need post own topic about self :)
its evidence and its prove u rly like ETc| so u post cause of urself :) ya ? :) so read msg again its not perfect in english but its for understand at all:) have fun

FOLLOW RULES :)
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|c1ique » 16 Nov 2016, 18:54

ye, i know buddy, just wanted to say my sentence about replies at introduces :D everything's clear
anyway, it's a good idea :P have a nice day to all :tongue2:
ETc|c1ique
ETc| Member

Postby M.I.T. » 16 Nov 2016, 18:59

Read and approved sir :love:
M.I.T.

Return to General Discussion