Hey guys

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Hey guys

Postby ETc|Bandit » 09 Sep 2017, 18:29

So i just wanted to let everybody know ive had a bad time with some family stuff going on :) but now everytfhing is getting calm again i wanted to tell all of you i will be back to going really active :)) als i wanted to say to everybody i had a bad time with that i hope this will no longer be like this because whatever was going on with single one of u with me its in the past we should try and forget this and have a good time together

greetings bandit see you all on the server :D
ETc|Bandit
ETc| Member

Re: Hey guys

Postby ETc|AdmiralPitka » 10 Sep 2017, 00:12

Glad to hear u have things settled in RL what is most important. Will see you in server bro o7
ETc|AdmiralPitka
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 10 Sep 2017, 19:39

We all have good and bad moment in ur life , glad to see it's getting better for you :!:

I personally whiped the past and give you a welcome back lets hope for you other do same and that everything will go fine from now on.

Gl and cya on battlefield soldier 8-)
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 12 Sep 2017, 16:31

4 sure its good to cya bandit glad you came back
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 16 Sep 2017, 11:32

I wish You all the best buddy ! :)
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 19 Sep 2017, 09:15

by ETc|Bandit » 11.12.2016, 18:30

Hey guys

well at the start much people know me as ETc|Band|T** some might know me in good ways and some might dont really like me and i do understand that afther everything that happend in the past. i got unbanned again and im back to play on the server, Im really sorry the shit i do sometimes ive never told people this but it seems i just have to give it ago years ago now im talking from when i was back in highschool allot of bad stuff happend with me that im not proud off i changed is such a way that sometimes i have those anger issue's most of the time i can control it but sometimes it just will come in a blur... and then i say stuff i really dont mean and im absolutely sorry about that guys im still working on it.

My real name is Joey i live in the Netherlands -> Amsterdam i got divorced and got a kid outside of playing ET i work as a car painter As we all know i love to play on ETc| its like a fam. to me my hobbys are well guess what listening to music, snowboarding, and playing ET with you guys ofcourse.

so far my intro and letting you know im back im gonna give my absolutly 100% to control myself this time arround.

If u got any other questions just ask me.

greetz fAintjiii Aka Band|T**
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 19 Sep 2017, 09:21

it seems that people dont response or reply to your posts as often as id like bandit, is that a good thing or bad thing?, i looked your introduction too.\
i Draw a conclusion and i hope anyone who disagree with me can also fuck their own face too because if Anyone has anything against bandit, you have PLENTY time to Sign the fuck in and state your fucking cause As an ADMIN, and you didnt, so if you dont like bandit, and you are an admin, and you dont want him recruited,Then suddenly you see him with tag , and you are like awww boohoo bohoo cry cry im happy to disappoint you, because you didnt do your job in being social to justification of your cause as to why not.
if you are an inactive admin, ? then dont expect the world stops for you. go back to world of tanks or league of legends of whatever
Band|t i Recruit you back cya in the server.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 19 Sep 2017, 09:58

ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|rosebud » 19 Sep 2017, 10:01

band!it i welcome you back in our clan mate, i forget whatever quarrels we had in the past and i am not sure you do even remember them back then. we all have our moments
I see you back active on our servers playing as how a good admin should, therefor i hope to see you tag again
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
ETc|rosebud
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 0

Postby El Paco » 20 Sep 2017, 15:23

Welcome back Bandit!!
El Paco
ETc| Member

Return to General Discussion