Admin Abuse

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Admin Abuse

Postby Kwarktoetje » 30 Sep 2017, 22:40

What happened was;
Map Railgun came up. Myself, Ninjakiller1, and Andy expressed that we liked this map.
A few seconds later, speedy said: "map goldrush?"
I said: "No", Ninjakiller1 also responded with a "no".
then, within 10 seconds of asking. She just pushed the map with a command.
Server loads the Map Goldrush and the first thing that ninjakiller1 typed is: "who changed the dam map".
Speedy's response to this was an instantmute. (Mature much?, Pushing the map you want to play and then muting the one who says something about it)
Upon this mute i asked: "tf did he do". Next thing i'm muted too.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/d1cfd11bcef14ea84f9edc41834faea9
Right click: "Show Controls" to pause the GIF.
This happened rougly 15 minutes ago.
Kwarktoetje

Re: Admin Abuse

Postby Kwarktoetje » 30 Sep 2017, 22:50

Kwarktoetje

Postby ETc|g8 » 30 Sep 2017, 23:31

Hello :)

Relax its first :)

Speedy its oldschool admin :) if u guys cross the line u got punish :) thats it :)

Some of u guys should understand we exist since 2004-2017 and we saw alot of alot of problems on server :) and we always figuret out :)
pleas nextime be smart and do not fight against admins :)

i hope u will in future have alot of fun :)

:admin:

(today 30.09 2017 its something in air )
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby Kwarktoetje » 30 Sep 2017, 23:53

Thats why im posting. We did not cross the line. Speedy did.
As you can see. Later she put me spec and told me nect time is kick. Just because i didnt give him a medic crate. I run my own community on a different game. You keep people around if you let them have fun and feel welcome. Today, your clan has not achieved thus for multiple people because of this behaviour. I'm an old time ET player. I remember this was the dowbfall of that G!X clab who were huge. 0% customer support and not friendly. If Etc is the clan where you get kicked for not giving medic. Or muted for expression your opinion when an admin only thinks about his own fun, this isnt a server for me.
Kwarktoetje

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 01 Oct 2017, 02:16

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :fu: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: oh did I laugh ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :fu:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 01 Oct 2017, 11:30

Wow that so much abuse !!!

Come on grow up !!!

You are not alone or 2 or 3 to decide what is the best for server us admin do our best to keep server busy all day by setting maps and railgun is uselly not the most appreciate one so it might be why he changed the maps so players dont leave server

Admins are some human guy behind a monitor that have to take decision and asume all responsability of it even if sometimes we do mistake !!!

Sometimes admins spend half of days settings maps for other players on server by asking them and they dont even play , they just on server to make other happy even if you cant satisfied everybody !! but that nobody care !!!

So you come here and post something that suppose to be abuse but pardon me you waste your time in our time we have bigger problem than a map you wanted to play and maybe if you had ask him to put it back on the following map he would have done it if everybody agree !!!
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|g8 » 02 Oct 2017, 13:45

Good answer sexy :) thast all

ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|DoCt0R » 02 Oct 2017, 16:32

I read that like 3 times and still.. I dont understand :/
ETc|DoCt0R
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 03 Oct 2017, 15:47

"You are not alone or 2 or 3 to decide what is the best for server us admin do our best " agreed there sexy.if there is abuse of great extent higher admin should know better and a talk to the abuser is required.if anything we are fair and laws are enforced. I looked at the vid,confussed I am.
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 03 Oct 2017, 15:54

Come to my sex dungeon and I'll show you what real admin abuse is :twisted:
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8 » 04 Oct 2017, 14:50

TOPIC LOCK