ABUSIVE FUCKING ADMINS

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

ABUSIVE FUCKING ADMINS

Postby SexSide » 20 Feb 2018, 14:37

OKAY HELLO THERE! WHY DO I NEED TO COME TO THE FORUM TO FILE IN AN FUCKING ABUSE? G8 DARKNESS PLEASE READ THE LOGS FOR VANI IS A FUCKING ABUSIVE NOOBIE ADMIN
I DIDNT EVEN SAY 1 BAD WORD I WAS ONLY CHATTING WITH MY FRIENDS AND FOR SOME REASON VANI KNOWS HE HAS A LOWER ET SKILL LEVEL THEN ME SO THEN HE WANTS TO BULLY ME CUZ HE GOTS A LOWER SKILL LEVEL AND FEWER OLDSCHOOL FRIENDS OF ET THAT PLAYED LIKE 12 TO 13 YEARS AGO AND THIS NEWCOMMER, THE WOLFENSTEIN RANDOM VANI LI WANTS TO BULLY ME CAUSE I GOT ALL IT TAKES TO BE AN OLDSCHOOL ETPLAYER AND NOW HE CANT PLAY HE CANT EVEN AIM AND FURTHERMORE...... NO BRAINS AT ALL AT FIGURING OUT WHERE THE ENEMY IS SO HE JUST WANTS TO MUTE MUTE KICK AND BAN HE JUST BANNED ME FOR 2 DAYS FOR NO MATTER WHAT REASON... NOW I SEE THAT U ADMINS ON THE FORUM DELETED MY PREVIOUS POST... WHAT A GOOD OLD CLAN... WONDERFULL
SexSide

Re: ABUSIVE FUCKING ADMINS

Postby Hardstyle » 20 Feb 2018, 14:52

chill dude lol
Hardstyle
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 20 Feb 2018, 16:09

First, as Hardstyle said, calm down. Being a 12 yo oldschool ETplayer doesn't allow you to be disrespectful.

Second, your ban didn't come from Vani Lea. This ban came from someone who never uses kick/ban unless he's forced to.

Third, you deserve that ban, let me explain. You've been a pain in the ass (forgive me using that expression) those last two days and yesterday even more. You kept whining about everything, being disrespectful to members AND to players (as you stated in your other post, I don't remember any insults tho) in mainchat and you sent a few mps to different members. Anyways, for this, I saw you were muted twice for a short time. Instead of thinking about it and changing your attitude, you just acted the same way. You're not banned permanently, just for 2 DAYS, so I hope you'll take that time to think about why you were muted and banned, and that you'll come back as a respectful person and not as the annoying one you were. I hope you'll also learn the meaning of modesty meanwhile ( "CAUSE I GOT ALL IT TAKES TO BE AN OLDSCHOOL ETPLAYER "), even if I doubt it.

EDIT : I've just read your other thread. And that makes me think even more that you needed to be banned. If it was up to me, you'd be banned for a few more weeks.

EDIT 2 : I thought it was obvious, but I see I didn't add it earlier. You were warned like 50 times before action was taken, twice by me and almost all members I saw did, at least in mainchat and also sometimes via pms.
Last edited by ETc|Pl0p on 20 Feb 2018, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Leandra » 20 Feb 2018, 17:01

Nice impression of the reason why you are banned.

Enough said
ETc|Leandra
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|sYnced » 20 Feb 2018, 18:33

I was on server yesterday and I agreed what ploop say..Like every time I say..play fair be good to other players respect players & members but no you chouse your way and you are now where you are..so now you have 2 days..think what you do and come back more respectfull person and all will be good and nice.. ;)
ETc|sYnced

Postby aalleexx » 20 Feb 2018, 18:49

I was the one ban you. I did it because you were a jerk, you talked crap, allude to use hax etc, etc. I told you several times to change attitude and stop creating a toxic atmosphere. You are not the server, ETc alone are not the server, but it is all those players who are having fun in an atmosphere of mutual respect. And that's what the admin's look at. I do not care that you're an oldshool, granny school, god, or what the fuck is. For me you can do hs with your ass if you want, but if what is said before is missing, it's not good. If you do it again, i'll ban you again.
aalleexx

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 20 Feb 2018, 21:04

ETc|Leandra wrote:Nice impression of the reason why you are banned.

Enough said

:yeah: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby SexSide » 21 Feb 2018, 05:06

aalleexx wrote:I was the one ban you. I did it because you were a jerk, you talked crap, allude to use hax etc, etc. I told you several times to change attitude and stop creating a toxic atmosphere. You are not the server, ETc alone are not the server, but it is all those players who are having fun in an atmosphere of mutual respect. And that's what the admin's look at. I do not care that you're an oldshool, granny school, god, or what the fuck is. For me you can do hs with your ass if you want, but if what is said before is missing, it's not good. If you do it again, i'll ban you again.

Hmmmm.... Hmmmm alex..... Hmmm... can you call 1 insult or disrespect that i had shown to the community ingame? Hmmmm take 10 years to search and im sure u wont find any...
But i know what u mean :O.. im not toxic.... Its the community that is toxic.. im just showing that the community is so toxic that it cant get any worse.. im not the only 1 who had problems with the community right? Others show it was abuse :O look at the abusive reports.. i just showed the community how toxic it is :O... But... atleast you got some brains and a way of communicating instead of the bwoobs who just mute people :) But... My point is proven... Your comrades in crime are not Troll proof... No shit talking but i think you and darkness are the only ones who are troll proof and truely worth it to be an ADMIN of Etc, no bullshit :) But dont mind me :) im doing the job i was born to do.. Show that ADMINS ARE NOT TROLL PROOF Now watch what i mean :)
SexSide

Postby SexSide » 21 Feb 2018, 05:08

Enough said

What? you think youre a high quality person with what you just said? YOU ARE LOW CLASS AND U LITTERLY SHOW THE WORLD THAT WITH WHAT YOU SAID YOU ARE NOT ADMIN QUALITY
And if u think u got big words... try getting off the internet... pay a ticket to my country.... and try to burgerflip challange me, i bet you cant cause you will eat em all before you flip it cause you are F.... ( you know how much you weight :) )
SexSide

Postby SexSide » 21 Feb 2018, 05:17

ETc|Pl0p wrote:First, as Hardstyle said, calm down. Being a 12 yo oldschool ETplayer doesn't allow you to be disrespectful.

Second, your ban didn't come from Vani Lea. This ban came from someone who never uses kick/ban unless he's forced to.

Third, you deserve that ban, let me explain. You've been a pain in the ass (forgive me using that expression) those last two days and yesterday even more. You kept whining about everything, being disrespectful to members AND to players (as you stated in your other post, I don't remember any insults tho) in mainchat and you sent a few mps to different members. Anyways, for this, I saw you were muted twice for a short time. Instead of thinking about it and changing your attitude, you just acted the same way. You're not banned permanently, just for 2 DAYS, so I hope you'll take that time to think about why you were muted and banned, and that you'll come back as a respectful person and not as the annoying one you were. I hope you'll also learn the meaning of modesty meanwhile ( "CAUSE I GOT ALL IT TAKES TO BE AN OLDSCHOOL ETPLAYER "), even if I doubt it.

EDIT : I've just read your other thread. And that makes me think even more that you needed to be banned. If it was up to me, you'd be banned for a few more weeks.

EDIT 2 : I thought it was obvious, but I see I didn't add it earlier. You were warned like 50 times before action was taken, twice by me and almost all members I saw did, at least in mainchat and also sometimes via pms.

The fact why you cant remember me using any insults is cause i didnt... I only threw the fact in their face that i am not on the current skill level most of the players nowadays are ON... People SS me and still think i play funny ( like a hacker ) Yup they did ss me... But its not any hacks or shit.. its the quality of a skill born 13 years ago and that has manifested itself in many ways... Eagle claw! ( for Aiming deadon and instant kill +7 headshots, can easily do 360 AIM head to head even in the air )
EAGLE VISION: ( With my pure battlefield instincts i can figure out where an enemy will be or pop out or is camping.. I sometimes even easily just randomly aim at the head.. but that is only when i mix it with the eagle claw skill... )
Aalleex..... That son of a gun... also HAD masterd these skills, but his skills went dull due to the low class players he plays with ( even though they fun to kill <3 ) But... Alllex.. Once... He was a better eagle then i was... But... His sense of battle and blood lust has been lost in the dust of a deserted desert... He is now so easy and fragile to kill, but against me ( a old eagle timer ) He is nothing but easy to kill....
But everytime i refuse to kill him because... We used to fight side by side... The armys that we faced. were far greater then ETC... But even so! we had a guy named..... Fishy.... The scariest AIMBOTTER OF ALL TIME... We won countless battles.. not with his aimbot alone.. BUT WITH THE EAGLE TEAM!! KAKAAA!! KAAKAAAAA!!!

Edit 1: Wtf u talking about i must be banned 4 weeks? U just want me gone cause you yourself cant even kill me like 2 times a map..

EDit 2: Warned 50 times? I didnt even get warned for less then 3 times... you suck with lying bro.. seriously why do most ETc members lie.. children lie.. not grownup.. shit man

BWOOBS
SexSide

Postby SexSide » 21 Feb 2018, 05:22

ETc|*m4g!cK* wrote:

Enough said

For some reason... i smell another troll :D .. You can be my Troll in Crime.. U got the skill for it..
Dont try to hide from people that you arnt a troll, the way you posted this... I can totaly see that you must be one of those admins who poured oil into the flames... I shall give you a name... :

The Assassin Troll

a quick edit... Dont u know any guy named GoldDust??? Cause for some reason.. YOU SEEM SO FUCKING FAMILIAR.. And further more.. arnt you that guy i used to hacks servers with?? You me? We hacked a luigi server together and u were trying to run your own clan with me admin?? Even if this is in the forum fuck all that shit people think.. Just be honest.. That you?
SexSide

Postby SexSide » 21 Feb 2018, 05:27

Hardstyle wrote:chill dude lol

Why so fucking familiar??? Why the fuck... are you so familiar.... Any servers you used to play?? Really so fucking familiar... Does amn3 and gentlemen still play? thx

P.S: Check if im in your friends list in Xfire ( even although i dont use it anymore, but for some reason.. idk... it feels like we did etpro matches together in the days :OOO check pliz )
SexSide

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 21 Feb 2018, 07:17

If alex banned you I dont think anybody want even see a proof of anything, Just want tell you congratz you got ban by the admin that never use ban or kick!!!!

Now I will suggest you to stfu cause for someone that suppose not insult and be mature you act like a twat and you are being senseless . You are wasting your time and our time !

Btw if you want to play on etc again I suggest you to apologize to the community and specialy to Léa else you ban will éxtend!!!
You proved nothing you Just ridiculise yourself more than you do on server
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby garekip » 21 Feb 2018, 11:17

by SexSide » 20.02.2018, 12:37
SexSide wrote: I DIDNT EVEN SAY 1 BAD (…) NO BRAINS AT ALL AT FIGURING OUT WHERE THE ENEMY IS (..)

by SexSide » 20.02.2018, 12:39
SexSide wrote:(…) u just proofed udont got a life! SKURT SKURT TIIIMEE!! OKAYYY!

by SexSide » 21.02.2018, 03:06
SexSide wrote:(…) im not toxic.... (…) atleast you got some brains and a way of communicating instead of the bwoobs who just mute people (…)

by SexSide » 21.02.2018, 03:08
SexSide wrote: (…) YOU ARE LOW CLASS (…)

Saying you’re not toxic or insulting anyone while that is exactly what you are doing… :?

by SexSide » 21.02.2018, 03:08
SexSide wrote:
And if u think u got big words... try getting off the internet... pay a ticket to my country.... and try to burgerflip challange me, i bet you cant cause you will eat em all before you flip it cause you are F.... ( you know how much you weight :) )

Saying someone has big words and then doing it yourself while also trying to insult them… :?

by SexSide » 21.02.2018, 03:06
SexSide wrote:(…) But... My point is proven... Your comrades in crime are not Troll proof... No shit talking but i think you and darkness are the only ones who are troll proof and truely worth it to be an ADMIN of Etc, no bullshit :) But dont mind me :) im doing the job i was born to do.. Show that ADMINS ARE NOT TROLL PROOF Now watch what i mean :)

Why would admins need to be “Troll proof” ? If you are annoying or generally being a dick you deserve to be muted/kicked/banned. Don’t try to hide behind the word trolling like a little child.
Seeing all the bullshit you are posting here on the forum and how annoying you were in game the short amount of time I've seen you there, you deserve a perma ban in my eyes.
If I see you in game and you are annoying again I will personally do it.
garekip
ETc| Member

Postby Ruby » 21 Feb 2018, 17:50

SexSide wrote:G8 DARKNESS PLEASE READ THE LOGS FOR VANI IS A FUCKING ABUSIVE NOOBIE ADMIN

I can understand your frustration, but with so few words, with such attitude and with a great insult towards a member&admin, you actually have no right to "demand" for the admins to read the logs.
You yourself greated the mess itself. There is no other to blame. No admin or no other person is faulty of your attitude or behavior. Not Vani^Lea, or the other admins who maybe not warned you but told you or commented that you should back off a little, but you who ignored that as I can see from what was written and which you also confirmed one or another way.

SexSide wrote:VANI LI WANTS TO BULLY ME CAUSE I GOT ALL IT TAKES TO BE AN OLDSCHOOL ETPLAYER

You are delusional. You got nothing that "it takes" to be an oldschool because oldschool players can appreciate the effort of after the 10, 11, 12 years to still keep the game and still bother to deal with players who ACT LIKE KIDS at the age that they should be mature enough, to perhaps apologize and by proving they can do better (for what tho? cus u are oldschool player and I shouldnät be telling u this ye).

SexSide wrote:Hmmmm.... Hmmmm alex..... Hmmm... can you call 1 insult or disrespect that i had shown to the community ingame? Hmmmm take 10 years to search and im sure u wont find any...
But i know what u mean :O.. im not toxic.... Its the community that is toxic.. im just showing that the community is so toxic that it cant get any worse.. im not the only 1 who had problems with the community right? Others show it was abuse :O look at the abusive reports.. i just showed the community how toxic it is :O... But... atleast you got some brains and a way of communicating instead of the bwoobs who just mute people :) But... My point is proven... Your comrades in crime are not Troll proof... No shit talking but i think you and darkness are the only ones who are troll proof and truely worth it to be an ADMIN of Etc, no bullshit :) But dont mind me :) im doing the job i was born to do.. Show that ADMINS ARE NOT TROLL PROOF Now watch what i mean :)

This is just soo much full of shit I don't bother to comment. Shoutout to the bwoobs, Alex and Darkness for doing the great job tho, thats what I agree from what you said.

SexSide wrote:
Enough said

What? you think youre a high quality person with what you just said? YOU ARE LOW CLASS AND U LITTERLY SHOW THE WORLD THAT WITH WHAT YOU SAID YOU ARE NOT ADMIN QUALITY

Are you sane? Are you like having a mental breakdown or something? Do you need help? It really concerns me because you are writing absolute NONSENSE. You are NOT capable of judging none else but yourself. Matters not what "class" she is or what "quality" the is, how big is her "voice" (big words), how much she eats or how much she weights, neither do we care about it. What I care about it is that she sticks to her admin responsibilities and pulls out a stop sign I'm fine with her weighting a ton. But what concern me is that you are not man enough to fill her hunger for the burgers...

SexSide wrote: NOW I SEE THAT U ADMINS ON THE FORUM DELETED MY PREVIOUS POST... WHAT A GOOD OLD CLAN... WONDERFULL

By the way, Your first topic which was not deleted as you thought viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3673
Imma quote some shit from there aswell, here goes nothing:
SexSide wrote:Those who believe in friendship... are people who do not have a single clue about how the earth runs... go find some irl friends and see what friends do.... u just proofed udont got a life! SKURT SKURT TIIIMEE!! OKAYYY!

Shame on you, who are you to judge? You know everyones private life, what they do, what they eat? Where do you take the right to intrude to anyones personal life! Right - You don't! And obviously it is you missing the important part of how the earth runs.

SexSide wrote:
ETc|Pete. wrote:Sexside, you know i like to joke around and shit like that, but I told you multiple times, dont fucking tease Lea, because the only one loosing is gonna be you, now, I would like to have you back in the server fragging, and behaving.
See you in game

Finnaly someone with some brains.... Now Pete what you just told me showed me that you got brains and you know a bit about the fucking hellish planet we live on.... Vani must be doing alot of things behind scene for the admin power ( OH GAD DAWMN! :tongue2: :tongue2: )

Vani indeed is doing alot of things, but those are not behind the scenes but for everyone to see from the moment she connects to the server till the moment she disconnects. And that is to keep the server athmosphere playable, enjoyable for those who take the time to appreciate this old game and keeps the TROLLS away or calls them to senses. For what goes by the comment of "behind the scenes" it is marely disrespectful towards not just an admin but for any person.

SexSide wrote:
ETc|Leandra wrote:Hello,
first of all. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ok back to topic. Yea i muted you but for 600 seconds, which are 10! TEN minutes.
YOU were insulting people for like 3-4 Maps. And i think i dont need to say anything if i see that you or someone else did not obey the rules.
The high admins which were on server at that time, including myself, told you like 10000000000 Times to stop insulting everyone who killed, blocked, or whatever 'bad things' they did to you.
Oh, and btw its SHE not HE, but anyway, work on your behavior and all can be fine.

Okay first of all let me educate you.. INSULTS ARE WORDS LIKE THESE: FUCK ASSHOLE CUNT MOTHERFUCKER etc etc etc... Words that i didnt even say.. i didnt even call someone a noob..
But if i say that someone is terrible at doing something... THEN HE TOTALy IS which is not a lie.. or an insult.. BUT THE FUCKING REALITY
Skurt skurt Timeeee Skurt skurt tiiiimee Okaayyy

Okay first of all let me educate you.. INSULTS ARE WORDS that by any mean are disrespectful, hurtful, hateful. Are words that a woman/man can be offended, discriminated, rude, humiliating and have no good intentions, and all that yes eaven in "online" world.
INSULTS ARE WORDS LIKE THESE: FUCK - - Which you have used already for more times than I bother to count no just as a verb but as an insult. You can argue with that but don't bother either, cus the title says it all "ABUSIVE FUCKING ADMINS".

Long story short, you come here, demanding for proof, accusing admin('s - by now) for being abusive. Yourself not providing any proof but provocative attitude, nonsense boasting about your skills/your friends skills or whatever skills (wich is not irrelevant to the topic) while not having the simple skill to communicate with other people with actually none who has so far bothered to reply. You keep insulting, provocating, trolling even. So it is obvious to me that after all these 10 years, you didn't come to play the game but came for the attention. Here, you had it, you'll have some more, enjoy it and be gone. It's not even about the abusive admins anymore, and its already far from Vani^Lea *OHHDAAAMN*

Edit: I would actually like to see something sensible coming from you SexSide that wouldn't be another shit against admins or against me or what so ever. But actually something sensible to help to solve the situation like mature people and end this nonsense.
And if by any means you are here to troll and want to continue this bullshit then here's a little :fu: and good luck cause it will have only one way to end, we who have the common sense and maturity, knows the result.

And if you ask whats in it for me? (just because I see how you mentioned about Vani^Lea or Fire Phoenix going the extra mile for higher admin power or something like that I thought Iäd reply in advance)
1) Nothing
2) I'm not a member, by my choice.
3) I do not seek for admin level either
4) Yes I play long time ET too and for quite some time in ETc so I know how some of the admins operate
5) No, there's nothing going on behind the scenes either *OHHDAAAMN*
6) Totally random gesture, also I can smell trolls from far away

Let's just say, if it helps to avoid&stop a person to bullshit aroung and get real and get to know how the earth runs, then stop being a moron, get a grip of your common sense and follow the simple princibles of the human nature and that is to be polite, respectful and do not wish bad for the fellow person. Be good to others, be good to yourself.

Thanks and regards,
+Ruby?
Ruby
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 21 Feb 2018, 18:33

Na na nana na na nananana na Trollmaaaan, come on, just stop this nonsense, wait for things to chill, come back, and I will just forget that you are a trollman
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 21 Feb 2018, 18:35

SexSide wrote:
ETc|*m4g!cK* wrote:

Enough said

For some reason... i smell another troll :D .. You can be my Troll in Crime.. U got the skill for it..
Dont try to hide from people that you arnt a troll, the way you posted this... I can totaly see that you must be one of those admins who poured oil into the flames... I shall give you a name... :

The Assassin Troll

a quick edit... Dont u know any guy named GoldDust??? Cause for some reason.. YOU SEEM SO FUCKING FAMILIAR.. And further more.. arnt you that guy i used to hacks servers with?? You me? We hacked a luigi server together and u were trying to run your own clan with me admin?? Even if this is in the forum fuck all that shit people think.. Just be honest.. That you?

dude holy crap oil,i tried to close the stupid prolonged topic,so plz the only side im on is the right 1,to stand by my clan m8s and to give them sht when they need it.respect is to be had and given by everyone who enters ETc|server. Oil i'm the fkn fire !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
i respect you as i would anyone and have said nothing contrary.so plz come play and tone it down.
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 21 Feb 2018, 19:41

topic closed account banned. pathetic shitface...
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Return to General Discussion