Hello All

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Hello All

Postby 2rk'ich. » 04 Apr 2018, 18:15

First of all sorry if I made this topic any wrong place.

Hello everybody.let me make u know sths about myself.I m playing 2 weeks in your server nitmod.I m playing ET for 12 years or so.my Name is Ali and I m 33 years old.I.everythings was fine until today bcuz etc Naps muted me.I dont talk too much maybe u know or not.he called me as a "Bandit" yesterday and today "Wallhax"
and dunno whats next tomorrow.I just said him ur and admin and if u suspects someone just go spec and record and share it on forum.but he muted me...

https://ibb.co/g9Dxrc

https://ibb.co/d8ftWc

https://ibb.co/f5h7rc

https://ibb.co/fYa9px

https://ibb.co/mGU3Wc

I dont argue or complain about this stuation.just asking whats wrong with this? did I say any bad or wrong thing?
2rk'ich.

Cash on hand: 10,219.00

Re: Hello All

Postby OnkelBob » 05 Apr 2018, 08:12

I was on server, and i know that you are not talking much.
Sure, someone will spec you maybe,
But
I don t really think that you are using Wallhack.
You are obviously a fast Player, and with Preaiming and good reflexes it seems to look like wallhack for others.

i have nothing more to say

cu on server
OnkelBob
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 9
Cash on hand: 75,084.00

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 05 Apr 2018, 13:24

Hey,

I'm not gonna comment about 2rk'ich's "supposed wh" (even if I think he's as clean as a baby's freshly cleaned ass). I'll just make a more global statement for All players, ie regulars, newcomers and members.

If you think someone cheats, don't you think it's more logical to keep it private and report it via pms to admins on the server ? There's always an admin around who can check, deal with it. If nobody's online, go to our discord and we'll help out. Crying out loud in mainchat will just stress out players and make the potential cheater smile and eventually shut down his hacks for a while until he's sure nobody specs him anymore.

To sum it up, just give out your concerns to admins by using pms : /m etc I think "nameofplayer" cheats. Could you check out ?

Simple enough ? Good, now members (not all, but for a load of them), I encourage you to check the website frequently and you'll notice a post I wrote 1 or 2 months ago in our private forum. It's called 'How to deal with cheaters', it may not be an ultimate guide, but I think it's pretty full of informations that may (will) make us avoid complains like this one over here.

Okay, as I'm bitching around for a while in this post, I'm not gonna spam it any longer. I'll just recommend Naps to get a forum account (...), read that and explain his point of view.

Take care everyone.

Florian.
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Cash on hand: 100,146.00

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 05 Apr 2018, 17:38

Okay, as I'm bitching around for a while in this post, I'm not gonna spam it any longer.

Your are not bitching around , you are give your point of view with respect and its all that we ask you to do (what more members should do) , i mean clan is not only server side and i appreciate you for that !!! :w:

About 2rk'ich's thx for report naps doesnt have good english so i will speak with him and hopefully it wont happen again if it does let us know. Pardon us admins are human too some dont handle problem same way and thats why there is higher admins to guide them ! Enjoy your game cya on server :P
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Cash on hand: 63,216.10

Postby ETc|Pete. » 07 Apr 2018, 12:11

2rk'ich thanks for coming here, I like to frag with you, and I know you do not start arguments, so, I'll keep seeing you in server, FRAG WELL!
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Cash on hand: 27,358.89
Bank: 7,234.99

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 08 Apr 2018, 11:07

Naps ?????!!!!! , keep your hands to yourself.thank you visitor and friend,from a couple replies from person or persons you seem 2b so far a good player and person.thanks for you maturity and things will be rectified.peace \m/ :twisted: :devil: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metalica ALWAYS/ 4ever :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4
Cash on hand: 46,664.00

Postby 2rk'ich. » 11 Apr 2018, 17:36

Ok Guys I didn't want to reopen new topic.I m done.I was looking for a new server around,though here was a right decision.first I lived a problem with naaps.. Mini has tried provaking me once.I just ignored.but this time I said "what is this kid talking about" and I got kicked by him.whats wrong in this server guys.anyway thx for everythings who warmed me welcome as a friend.bye all.really so sad to see this kind of kid admins around.pitty

http://ibb.co/gzEUHH

http://ibb.co/fFB1xH
Last edited by 2rk'ich. on 14 Apr 2018, 05:19, edited 1 time in total.
2rk'ich.

Postby OnkelBob » 12 Apr 2018, 06:32

:lolsign: :cheeeers:

Mini is a humorful guy, and you obviously not.
other people with sense of humor would have probably answer yes or fart for example :D
Other thing, noone talked about you.
Many Players take the game a bit to serious, because of this dont forget, that it is a Public (Funserver) , where People going to have Fun.

so

go in Aldi, buy a little bit sense of humor, and come again

or

put your Ego in your WoW infinite bag and go to another server

EEEnd
something to do
:wank2: :D
OnkelBob
ETc| Member

Postby 2rk'ich. » 12 Apr 2018, 17:42

he can say to me everythings what he wants to say.if i answer him i m being high ego player.weird.good point and obj view...
2rk'ich.

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 13 Apr 2018, 21:11

i still wait for ministros reply here even if he leaved clan after talking to him.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 493
Cash on hand: 167,791.00
Bank: 0.00

ETc|MINISTRO***

Postby REDSIX » 13 Apr 2018, 22:22

well this is my first time that i write in forum lol. 2rk'ich i kick you because this was the second time that you call me child i warning you the first time you are a troublemaker. And jay that wasnt TALK was a threat, but ok you are the owner, tks for the eleven years in etc clan as a member. Darkness and g8 especialy tks for you 2. The other etc clan members tks for all for the days that we played together.
REDSIX

Cash on hand: 1,671.00

Postby 2rk'ich. » 14 Apr 2018, 05:14

Ministro,I dont even understand what did I do for become a troublemaker? what did I say to u?(could u give just one example or ss)we were inquiring after health with Etc Sturm bro,u intervened to our convers.and u kicked me because I just said kid? after your words u deserved it...that wasnt first time that u provaked me.I ignored it.and you are lying about it was second time that I called u as a chiild.and about u warned me before.stop lie bro.JAY can check the logs easly.everyone can see that in ss how much u wished to kick.do not blame me or another...
2rk'ich.

Postby OnkelBob » 14 Apr 2018, 07:45

Ich lach mich weg.
Ich beziehe mich mal auf die screenshots.
2rkich "tired :D"
Ministro "of masturbating"
2rkich "what is this kid talking about"

Mal Ehrlich, hätte der mich als Kind bezeichnet, hätte ich den wahrscheinlich auch rausgeschmissen.
Erstens zeigt es, das dieser Mensch offensichtlich keinen Humor besitzt, und zweitens, wie in aller Welt kann man auf so etwas belangloses so reagieren.
Das zeigt zum einen doch nur, wo dieser Mensch gedenkt zu stehen.
Es fängt doch schon an, wenn zb. ich ihn in meinen wenn auch seltenen 5 Minuten doch mal mehr als einmal hintereinander kille.
Dann kommt nur nein und nein und nein.
Weil ja nicht sein kann was nicht sein kann.
Der Onkelbob spielt ja die ganze Zeit so scheisse, wie kann es sein, das er mich gleich mehrmals hintereinander erwischt.
Nun, nich nur du hast skill, auch ich, aber ich kann unter anderen aus Gesundheitlichen Gründen nicht mehr so, wie ich gern würde.
Dennoch klappt es manchmal doch noch.
Dazu möchte ich noch sagen, ich kann generell Leute nicht leiden, die ihr Ego offensichtlich von ihrem Ranking und oder ihrem skill abhängig machen.
Und so einer ist 2rkich.
Meiner Meinung ist es nur eine Frage der Zeit, wann die nächste Beschwerde hier auftaucht.
Da hat Ministro schon recht, er ist ein troublemaker.
Denn wer suchet, der findet auch.
Und ja, ich nehme Ministro in Schutz, da mir bis jetzt nie auch nur ansatzweise etwas negatives aufgefallen ist.

Ach und PS Jay.
Gestern hatte mich einer auf dem Server angesprochen, und meinte, warum seit kurzem weniger Spieler auf dem Server wären.
Mir ist das aber auch aufgefallen, das seit dem die Bots laufen, scheinbar weniger Spieler joinen.
Meiner Meinung nach schreckt das doch einige ab.
Vorallem Nachmittag.
Wie wäre es zb , die Bots , sagen wir mal, Mittags um 12 zu deaktivieren, und früh um 6 wieder zu aktivieren.
Ich bin sicher, das kann man irgendwie machen.

Cu
OnkelBob
ETc| Member

Postby 2rk'ich. » 14 Apr 2018, 08:18

Onkel, ich weiß, warum du Deutsch sprichst,wie ich vorher gefragt habe, als ich Unruhestifter war?teilen Sie einfach einen Ausschnitt, oder sagen Sie uns ein Datum, an dem ich ein Unruhestifter auf dem Server war? Er kann alle meine Logs überprüfen und er kann sie hier teilen. Oder können Sie uns sagen, wann ich mit jemandem gestritten habe?
Sei nicht Verleumdung, beweise es einfach...
2rk'ich.

Postby OnkelBob » 14 Apr 2018, 09:07

Ich hatte oben das wichtigste aus den Screenshots erläutert.
Es war dort eindeutig zu sehen, das die Provokation von dir aus ging.
2rkich, das "of masturbating" von Ministro war als Scherz gemeint, was dich nicht berechtigt, ihn als Kind zu bezeichnen.
Du solltest darüber mal nachdenken.
Es ist nämlich durchaus normal, unter Kumpeln oder Freunden in einer Gemeinschaft auch mal zu scherzen.
Schon klar,
man kennt sein gegenüber nicht, und man weiss nicht, wie weit man gehen kann.
Aber nur weil du es nicht als Scherz begriffen hast, musst du ihn deswegen nicht beleidigen.
Die richtige Reaktion wäre gewesen, einfach drüber zu lachen, und nicht, dich hier im Forum (entschuldige) auszuheulen.

Und das mit dem Troublemaker bezog sich nur auf die Sache mit Ministro.
Die Beweise hast du selbst gepostet.

2rkich "tired : D" comment to sturm
Ministro "of masturbating" Joke
2rkich "what is this kid talking about" insult
Kick

Think about.

Ps. i wrote in German, because my English is very limited, and some things, i can only say in german.
OnkelBob
ETc| Member

Postby 2rk'ich. » 14 Apr 2018, 09:39

You do not want to understand? he is not my friend.if sturm or plop or other my friends would say it, ı could understand...but Mini never was as a friend for me. and think objective( I know you can not,but try please) I dont even talk with him in that time,and he said that words...and I said kid.whats the point of the !kick? did I swear? or insult? if u two both getting "kid" words as an insult, I m getting as insult "tired of Maturbating"then.I m 33 years old.I m married and I have kid(forexample)how he can joke to me about "masturbates"? we are not friends..you are saying in this SS I provaked him,I m really shocked if you are serious about it.
And btw I m glad to see (Jay) Admin acted Fair.
2rk'ich.

Postby OnkelBob » 14 Apr 2018, 10:10

oh, i do understand.
i never said, he is your friend.
But joke is joke, from friend or not.
if you are not grown up enough to understand, then i m sorry.
if you would calling me kid, it would be an insult for me, because im not.
But if someone would say, that im tired of masturbating, i would say , of course, because nearly every man or woman did it.
or did you never masturbated in your life, OK :D
OnkelBob
ETc| Member

Postby 2rk'ich. » 14 Apr 2018, 11:02

Onkel,I m really tired to try explain to you,my english aint enough rly if u dont want to understand.its not the point of this topic "is it joke or not?".maybe it s joke for u.I respect it.just what prepossess in my head that,u said I provaked him and I m troublemaker in server.and I asked you when I did,give a date or any prove,or others can prove that? I say hello when ı come to server,asking to my friends how are they,and saying bye when I leave.I m moaning about my fps drops and asked what am ı supposed to do for fix it?? WHAT DİD I DO FOR BEİNG TROUBLEMAKER İN THE SERVER? insulted? sweared someone? I did Racism? if u are talking about in my SS,where is my provake? he said somethngs I said somethings and he abused.just you dont want to be agreed.and I m really sorry if I broke the rule "calling kid gonna be reason for kick",I wasnt knew there have the rule like this.anyway.I was very active in etc server.I was liked to play with some skills.now I left and there is no reason for argue anymore.u can think whatever u want Onkel,but before being slanderer,please make ready your proves or ss.otherwise it makes you just liar and funny sorry.somethings was wrong for me,I did make some ss and shared with high Admins.u too do same please.
2rk'ich.

Re: ETc|MINISTRO***

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 14 Apr 2018, 12:06

REDSIX wrote:well this is my first time that i write in forum lol. 2rk'ich i kick you because this was the second time that you call me child i warning you the first time you are a troublemaker. And jay that wasnt TALK was a threat, but ok you are the owner, tks for the eleven years in etc clan as a member. Darkness and g8 especialy tks for you 2. The other etc clan members tks for all for the days that we played together.

well thats poor, even after 11 years you not taked it serios to visit the forum.

when i see the logs, i just see, you act like a kid ministro. You provocating disrespecting peoples. And if they talk back to you you kick them. You can give out but not take in!
After my msg to you you acted like a child again. you said byebye and leaved. If you where right with the kick from "2rk'ich" you would explain me, but you didnt, you just leaved like pissed 12yo child. Bye ministro. Peoples like you we dont need.
Your 11years :cya:
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 14 Apr 2018, 12:43

Yeah why refuse to talk about it ? come on be mature guy , i believe you did a mistake but we all do or can do its human but refuse to talk is not a way to solve a problem and escape isnt either !
Hope you will be back and that we can have talk people are tolerant and need to be we just want chat about it or at list i do !
Admins need communicate more for the server to run perfectly !
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Cash on hand: 63,216.10

ETc|MINISTRO***

Postby REDSIX » 14 Apr 2018, 12:52

Well dont know what are you talking about, but as i said you are right, Now kicks and you see logs dont even know what are you talking i thing you need glasses.
Its time to move on, and you know something, you need more people like this guy around you.

Jay you can put the message that you send me i dont mind.put the message and my answer and wasnt the bye bye.
REDSIX

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 14 Apr 2018, 15:21

well, i think you dont get anything. Neither you didnt get what you did with the topic starter. What i need is less peoples like you ministro. Your a ignorant, selfish and provocating person. Go far away from here. Bad i didnt get it 11 years long.

quote of ministro-> "Its time to move on, and you know something, you need more people like this guy around you."
I dont know this guy. It just depends on what you did, not him. As a member you should present and reflect respect. The only things you did, was being a motherfucking asshole to the players. Because you tought you are untouchable. And nobody can do something against it.
This all is only your own fault.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby REDSIX » 14 Apr 2018, 16:10

well to end this soap opera, jay or you suffering from alzheimer or is me. But ok i love your post.You really demonstrate that you are a grown men wow , really love it.

Now the important thing its not this bla bla bla child here child there and more bla bla bla, DUDE put the pm that you send me and my answer to it, and end this soap opera, or close this topic.
REDSIX

Postby ETc|Pete. » 14 Apr 2018, 19:49

ok, I'm fucking pissed with you Mini, when it comes to young people I joined when I was a fucking kid, and now im 25 (not much older than a kid), I've played ET next to you since the first day, so, come fucking back and talk this shit bcs I dont want you out of the clan.
2rk, as said, never had any problem with you, so, I think that for you the topic is closed, see you in the server.

GUYS, ET is nearly dead, so, we need to stick together !!!
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Cash on hand: 27,358.89
Bank: 7,234.99

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 14 Apr 2018, 19:55

yep. its better i close the topic. If you wanna talk come to discord.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Return to General Discussion