Hi everybody [>>]

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Hi everybody [>>]

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 25 Jun 2018, 19:42

:D I just want to say hello to everybody, old and new ETc members and players, Thank you for having me on the clan as I feel welcomed and hope to do my best with your energy... so I can unleash our spirit bomb on the bad guys! :slap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX5phFm ... e=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ6A6GC_ki4
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Re: Hi everybody [>>]

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 27 Jun 2018, 12:03

Good personality, always loyal to us, always active, always engineer and helping teammates & winning matches single handed,even when not playing he is spec staying to server helping population, nice and social, good sense of humour, mature when asking for advice,and polite to people when they talk to him,Very skilled ,to sign a player like this in football would cost us millions $ and we got him for free.

Welcome GOKUUUUU
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 27 Jun 2018, 19:12

Completely agree, welcome to the family !!
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 28 Jun 2018, 10:55

+1, welcome to ETc ! :)

Now that you're in, don't forget you have responsibilities. Always do your best to keep the game fun and fair :) Also, don't forget to visit the website from time to time, at least once or twice a week, so that you won't miss any important news. You also have access to our private chat on discord and the private part of the forum. Abuse it and read whatever you might find interesting. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask them to any other admins. There is no bad question as far as you're respectful :)

Cheers and enjoy your stay ;)
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 29 Jun 2018, 02:02

tnx for the kind words. and winning matches yeah, sometimes.. single handed? haha no.. without relying on my team and the progress they made... and tnx plop for the info and welcoming, you're are a tricky onee
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Return to General Discussion