Kids in the game.

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Kids in the game.

Postby JogiDogi » 30 Aug 2009, 00:20

Hello
Today I have played at ETc Server #1. After every kill one guy was so angry at me and he was insulting me at Private Messages. At least I made two Screen Shots. There you can see that last time he called me "f*cking gay". Kids like he shouldn't be able to play on this server. Please show him any lesson to learn respect to other players. His name is Th3C@m'

Here you have to those Screen Shots:

And links:
http://img84.imageshack.us/i/53391075.jpg/
http://img180.imageshack.us/i/84389446.jpg/

Please, do with him something, see ya in the game.
JogiDogi

Re: Kids in the game.

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 30 Aug 2009, 00:58

ofc that we do somethings..ty for the warn
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 30 Aug 2009, 01:07

Dunno if u can mute one person from private messaging to you, or just only way is turning off pm's, but that is not solving problem. As I understand that behaviour was outrageous for you, so you report it here, ok, roger that, but... that's normal. Sad true. Moreover you can't reverse this river with a stick, meaning river of insults by kicking/banning (because not muting) one guy. It's a pity u just didn't report it in game, so some admins can pm to him and ask what's his prob. It's not tolerated on ETc servers, but still report should be done on server, then is a chance to look at situation and react in proper way. Now we shall wait for next insults, lol.
Cya in game,
fea
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby AfeeRoumee » 30 Aug 2009, 08:03

Silence
is
golden.
AfeeRoumee
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 30 Aug 2009, 09:33

ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby AfeeRoumee » 30 Aug 2009, 09:39

ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER wrote:8-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=DE&hl=de&v=Azn_GnpOz1w 8-)
You are right.

:lol:
Silence
is
golden.
AfeeRoumee
ETc| Member

Postby JogiDogi » 30 Aug 2009, 17:08

fea wrote: It's not tolerated on ETc servers, but still report should be done on server, then is a chance to look at situation and react in proper way.

There was like 7 ETc Members, I was writing to them at Private Messages to help for me, nobody reply...
JogiDogi

Postby fea » 30 Aug 2009, 17:57

Hm, i saw you yesterday. I don't know when it happened, but are you sure you wrote this to ETc, and ETc received it? If so, I am sorry, and don't know why it happened.
Regards,
fea
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 30 Aug 2009, 21:03

hello

u can also close pm, so u dont get those pm. It s a game some poeple just take it too personally.

Enjoy the server ;)
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby JogiDogi » 01 Sep 2009, 08:36

fea wrote:Hm, i saw you yesterday. I don't know when it happened, but are you sure you wrote this to ETc, and ETc received it? If so, I am sorry, and don't know why it happened.
Regards,
fea

I am 100% sure that everyone of you got my PM, but as I wrote before, nobody reply :x
Anyway, can you do with that guy something now, if you meet him next time?
JogiDogi

Postby fea » 01 Sep 2009, 19:30

It's just a game, Jogi. Next time i'll look forward to see a pm from u, ok? ;p But this is not that much serious shit to remember this. Just forget and enjoy. Next time we'll see, if this situation happen.
Regards,
fea
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby JogiDogi » 02 Sep 2009, 22:51

fea wrote:It's just a game, Jogi. Next time i'll look forward to see a pm from u, ok? ;p But this is not that much serious shit to remember this. Just forget and enjoy. Next time we'll see, if this situation happen.
Regards,
fea

But its not only about this that he is a kid. I can't stand by it that any young guy thinks that he can do everything what he want if nobody knows who is he... He will do it all the time and never stop...
JogiDogi

Postby fea » 02 Sep 2009, 23:25

Jogi, last activity of Th3C@m' was 4 days ago. That was a time when he insult u. But i have no idea how you think we're supposed to teach him manners/respect. That's his parents job. If someone is a cad it won't be changed by me telling him, "dude, it's wrong". I see this is important case for you, but I still have to wait until he'd come to server. We do care about normal and nice players like u, but sometimes it is hard to split your attention to all complaints, whiners, hackers, and, at last, having fun. And this what you're asking for, it's very hard to execute. I do not remember this guy at all, maybe that was his temporary nick, and all I can say to u is, what i've said
Next time i'll look forward to see a pm from u

But this is not like real situatiuon, i can't catch the kid and threaten him that I tell his mother what he's doing. Of course you are offended by this behaviour, you, as you in real life, but it shall be rather fixed in your attitude to this kind of situations than searching for the source of cads in the world to stop the river. We can mute guys, but they still can pm. If that would happen day by day, situation would be more clear to give stronger consequences. In fact, people get stressed in the game. That's wrong, but everyone sometimes get pissed off about sth in ET, the problem is that many can't handle it.
Regards,
fea
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby AfeeRoumee » 03 Sep 2009, 07:59

[edit]

/ignore x

Where 'x' is clientname 8-)

[/edit]
Last edited by AfeeRoumee on 03 Sep 2009, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.
Silence
is
golden.
AfeeRoumee
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 03 Sep 2009, 11:05

Splendid ! Thx, AfeeRoumee :)
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby JogiDogi » 03 Sep 2009, 11:28

Ok, thanks guys so much for help, I will try to ignore that kid if I meet him in the game... Just be careful if you are killing him with nice style!! He will insult you lol... :P
See you in the game.
JogiDogi

Postby AfeeRoumee » 03 Sep 2009, 13:24

That issue is old like old Enemy Territory is ;)
Silence
is
golden.
AfeeRoumee
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 03 Sep 2009, 14:12

AfeeRoumee wrote:1. /players
2. /ignore x

Where 'x' is client number 8-)

wrong :mrgreen:

its:

/ignore <clientname>

example:
/ignore etc|#.jay.#
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby fea » 03 Sep 2009, 14:26

it still works when someone change name?
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby AfeeRoumee » 03 Sep 2009, 20:04

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:
AfeeRoumee wrote:1. /players
2. /ignore x

Where 'x' is client number 8-)

wrong :mrgreen:

its:

/ignore <clientname>