UNITE'PYTEQS Apply!

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

UNITE'PYTEQS Apply!

Postby Pyteqs » 31 Aug 2013, 03:56

Greetings!

Ingame Name: UNITE'PYTEQS
Time: 1-2 Weeks ( Started this week and i have now 24+ hours in-game time at the ETC server. I understand it's not long enough but i really enjoy my time on the ETC server. I noticed a great community of active et players and i hope i can be a part of all this.

Optional ->
Your real name: Kaye Coppoolse
Clans I was in: A*A ( ' it was a clan with my dad and my uncle back in the day '"2 years ago" )
SL rating: Mhh i don't really get this question but i am ranked 4 on the ETC server and still climbin overall.http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=45990297
Country / Nationality: The Netherlands'(Dutch)' , Also English and German.
Hobbies: Since i played soccer "proffesional" in the dutch second league, soccer is my hobby! Besides that i like to hang out with my mates. And i am studying for application designer.

Since i didn't reach the 4 weeks in-game time at the ETC server i should come up with something good... but i don't. I only can mention that i really enjoy playing on the ETC server and i know i am a bit of a stenmedic whore because my gamingstyle is a slayer "fragger" (im quite good at it. :oops:) But i can and will change my role for the team to win some maps! ( i don't like losing. :cya: )

Take care!

Kind Regards
~ Pyteqs

*EDIT REASON : FORGOT SOMETHING. ;)
Pyteqs
ETc| Member

Re: UNITE'PYTEQS Apply!

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 31 Aug 2013, 13:34

nothing to think about from my opinion:D...sorry..but 1- 2 weks on server an you apply?^^...you can not know any member really well after two weeks and no meber can know you.perhaps someone think different.we will see.

see you ingame

santos
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby goldenboy » 31 Aug 2013, 14:40

play more apply later
:)
goldenboy
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 01 Sep 2013, 01:00

Pyteqs wrote:Greetings!

Ingame Name: UNITE'PYTEQS
Time: 1-2 Weeks ( Started this week and i have now 24+ hours in-game time at the ETC server. I understand it's not long enough but i really enjoy my time on the ETC server. I noticed a great community of active et players and i hope i can be a part of all this.

Optional ->
Your real name: Kaye Coppoolse
Clans I was in: A*A ( ' it was a clan with my dad and my uncle back in the day '"2 years ago" )
SL rating: Mhh i don't really get this question but i am ranked 4 on the ETC server and still climbin overall.http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=45990297
Country / Nationality: The Netherlands'(Dutch)' , Also English and German.
Hobbies: Since i played soccer "proffesional" in the dutch second league, soccer is my hobby! Besides that i like to hang out with my mates. And i am studying for application designer.

Since i didn't reach the 4 weeks in-game time at the ETC server i should come up with something good... but i don't. I only can mention that i really enjoy playing on the ETC server and i know i am a bit of a stenmedic whore because my gamingstyle is a slayer "fragger" (im quite good at it. :oops:) But i can and will change my role for the team to win some maps! ( i don't like losing. :cya: )

Take care!

Kind Regards
~ Pyteqs

*EDIT REASON : FORGOT SOMETHING. ;)

i am a bit of a stenmedic

Just my opinion, no hard feelings
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby Pyteqs » 01 Sep 2013, 03:58

Haha no problem. Thanks for your reply's anyway!

Kind regards
~Pyteqs
Pyteqs
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 01 Sep 2013, 08:29

:wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :wank2: :wank2: lol hans BEST COMMENT :wank2: :wank2: :wank2:
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 01 Sep 2013, 14:00

Hans, is too soon to say I LOVE YOU !!!! hahaha
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|ThorN*** » 02 Sep 2013, 02:18

in a clan there are a lot of players who play only for a class of the medic... this medic in my opinion is very even not bad... let the person will play on the server still meat the peoples...after that my opinion f1... why not to give chance? P.S when Sparks Dark and Jay took me I even couldn't think that I will forget a class of the medic...now i can do same frags by engineer or field ops ETc| changes peoples to the better way . ) ( sorry for my bad english )
ETc|ThorN***
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 02 Sep 2013, 21:09

I will also say F1, although he plays medic, he is also a nice guy, he talks with the people, bla bla bla, see you.

Pete
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Fallen » 03 Sep 2013, 04:52

ETc|Pete. wrote:I will also say F1, although he plays medic, he is also a nice guy, he talks with the people, bla bla bla, see you.

Pete
not all medics are bad got over 6000 rev since mod runs not bad for older man like me :?: or :lol: skills i suck but in 4 weeks 51 yrs old not easy this was a short course for those who talking bad about medics :lolsign: so for me i gave F1 as pete said hes nice guy thats inportant my opinion greets Granddad :yeah:
ETc|Fallen
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 03 Sep 2013, 12:36

ETc|Gr!ff wrote:i personally think there's nothing wrong to play 1 class during several maps, as long as you do the job that comes with the class..
only playing medic because you don't carry lot of heavy stuff and move easier is not the right way...
but this is another discussion and it should not be held here in an apply topic :cheeeers:

so please don't judge him for playing medic, judge him on his skills, look at his kill\death rate at the end of each map, that must convince us to let him in ETc.

my opinion....

Gr!ff.

:w:

I think people or misunderstanding me.

3 medic playstyles

1. Fallen medic - heals when you ask for it, even goes out of a cover to heal you. You wont see me complain about this one!

2. Balanced Medic - i consider myself in this category, I TRY to heal and WILL if people are near me and asking for it. - To not be overpowered i don't use a sten. To compensate my lack of healing that could be much better (thats why i'm not in the fallen category) You will see me play other classes more likely (covert ops, engineer) I also have no problem with this one. (if you play other classes, and i do not mean play 1 map engi and 20 maps medic)

3. Stemedic. - The stenmedic has left a bad impression on me. It is an abomination born out of a new mod. It was never ment to be here. And i realize why. The stenmedic is a fusion of the covert ops and a medic. It has the powerful long range capacity of an covert ops combined with the close range toughness of it's own class + selfheal makes this the most unfair enemy to come across. Because of their sten they can kill you easily from a long distance, and you might hit them but hey, they will run away, heal, come back. Besides that i've had some wtf moments with this category medic. They seem to be more careless than the other two, and i've been standing infront of some shouting for a medic with 10-24 hp left, and they just walk past me. Also some tend to get seizures (jumping a lot and laying down on the ground) Most people that play medic 24/7 on the server seem to be a stenmedic.

I would also like to say that kill/death ratio has nothing to do with convincing me to let someone in the clan. You can have a 100/1 or 1/100 k/d if you play fair and balanced and are nice.

Last i would like to give my gratitude to some people who have shown that i was wrong about them, and are willing to adapt.
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|Fallen » 03 Sep 2013, 13:01

Dear Hans sten i never use only to say ;) maybe was a misunderstanding ofc they are 2 class of medics healer an run heal run heal............known as cowards :lool: as you said im in 1.category its called teamplay the reason i wrote in last post was to defend medics in general hope its clear now :D :w:
ETc|Fallen
ETc| Member

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)