BETONLEGENDISBACK

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

BETONLEGENDISBACK

Postby Betonlegendisback » 08 May 2015, 21:58

Your real name: Kamil
Clans I was in: It was 5 years ago , a etpro clan ex4ntic :)
SL rating: i was in top 3 , 20 i think i dont remember i was playing for rating 3 years ago.
Country / Nationality: Poland / Iceland
Hobbies: Im working at airport and im playing league of legends pretty much and et last 11 years :lol:
Betonlegendisback

Re: BETONLEGENDISBACK

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 09 May 2015, 13:23

LEGEND,hi dude. we all know your a great player and to me I've never heard anything bad about you.
you also act very mature in game so FI frim me m8. :w:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby Betonlegendisback » 09 May 2015, 18:41

ETc|*m4g!cK* wrote:LEGEND,hi dude. we all know your a great player and to me I've never heard anything bad about you.
you also act very mature in game so FI frim me m8. :w:

Thx bruh :biggrin:
Betonlegendisback

Postby ETc|AdmiralPitka » 09 May 2015, 23:06

i know that you are good player but right now im saying NO because only plays rambo medic play something else and not only allies side... Than i can consider other answer
ETc|AdmiralPitka
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 10 May 2015, 00:01

same from me.only rambo medic.we play for fun and not for stats on our server.so we will see if you can change your behavior:)...we are a clan family and not a rating clan.we have lots of good player in our clan...but they dont boast with it;)...thats an important point.So for now a NO for me. But lots of member started as rambo medics,so i hope i will see you in another mood the next time on server:)

cheers
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 10 May 2015, 02:37

ETc|b4b0o|wtf. wrote:same from me.only rambo medic.we play for fun and not for stats on our server.so we will see if you can change your behavior:)...we are a clan family and not a rating clan.we have lots of good player in our clan...but they dont boast with it;)...thats an important point.So for now a NO for me. But lots of member started as rambo medics,so i hope i will see you in another mood the next time on server:)

cheers
if he is a Rambo medic I understand your view.but many a player we have given a chance were and (pisses me off) still are,if you wish I can point a finger at a few.so ease up guys people need a chance.i Rambo all classes.Attack!!! kill the bastards is my model.yes we are a family and play for fun no ratings,at lease some of us still do (and some I see don't)..again Rambo medics
I can point a finger at a few.so please ease up a bit.peace to ETc|Family and the rest,peace be on you as well. :w: :w: :w:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|AdmiralPitka » 10 May 2015, 19:40

ETc|*m4g!cK* wrote:
ETc|b4b0o|wtf. wrote:same from me.only rambo medic.we play for fun and not for stats on our server.so we will see if you can change your behavior:)...we are a clan family and not a rating clan.we have lots of good player in our clan...but they dont boast with it;)...thats an important point.So for now a NO for me. But lots of member started as rambo medics,so i hope i will see you in another mood the next time on server:)

cheers
if he is a Rambo medic I understand your view.but many a player we have given a chance were and (pisses me off) still are,if you wish I can point a finger at a few.so ease up guys people need a chance.i Rambo all classes.Attack!!! kill the bastards is my model.yes we are a family and play for fun no ratings,at lease some of us still do (and some I see don't)..again Rambo medics
I can point a finger at a few.so please ease up a bit.peace to ETc|Family and the rest,peace be on you as well. :w: :w: :w:

m4g!cK our point was that he should play other classes too not just medic we know you can rambo everything but we want to see him doing same... :w: :w: :w:
ETc|AdmiralPitka
ETc| Member

Postby Betonlegendisback » 10 May 2015, 20:20

AdmiralPitka wrote:
ETc|*m4g!cK* wrote:

cheers

m4g!cK our point was that he should play other classes too not just medic we know you can rambo everything but we want to see him doing same... :w: :w: :w:

Its okey :) , if u dont wanna my "RAMBO MEDIC" in your clan its okey :), i will just play on ur server like Normal player :)

#RamboMedicNO1 :babam:
Betonlegendisback

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 10 May 2015, 20:34

legen a smart guy he'll know what to do (I hope),and the point was that there are members who were told to not to pick just medic,did till they got in then went back to Rambo medic,so my point is,be cool 8-) there are still members that med Rambo. peace :w: :w: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8 » 12 May 2015, 19:11

Hey beton..

U bealive u are good person to ... not only smartass rambo-medic.. if u prove that in future u can use all class and not only rater shit :) u will got F1 from my side to ..
We need mature,respectfull,loyal,active members to not only good :) who will follow rules and respect all :)
And pleas magic noneed complicate situation cause guys didnt mean nothing wrong and they are right atm. he just play medick..

anyway do not understand this msg wrong :) like i said if u prove that u got F1 FROM MY SIDE TO :)

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|g8 » 12 May 2015, 19:12

I bealive * to correct start of msg :P
ETc|g8

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 12 May 2015, 23:34

sorry 8 your right I my have not understood,most important is that im sorry Pitka and b4b0o. :oops: :oops: :oops:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby Betonlegendisback » 13 May 2015, 00:43

lol ^^ , i love medic and i play only medic cuz i hate another clasess like som1 hates medic EAZY LIKE FUCK :babam:
Betonlegendisback

Postby R!$ky » 13 May 2015, 09:18

F1 if you change medic :)
You are good player but admin job need sacrifices :D
- So what you doin',son? - Nothing, just chilling, killing.-
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Postby miXer » 13 May 2015, 12:28

Nice guy and good player :)
miXer

Postby ETc|g8 » 13 May 2015, 14:20

Anyway thats nice if u like to be class medick... thats normal and ofc part of game but some people are not medick like to do medick job, they are medick to have 150hp and camp somewhere and kill players for rate to proveself how they are so good.. "kids" :) for me are good player who do everything for team heal,build,giveammo etc.. :).. thats means use all class to go on if he is attacker/defender .. i mean to cooperate with teammates in game .. like sometimes to be enginer or soldier of covy. or fildops.. to support ur teammates in other way doing objective give ammo make landmines etc.. even if u get 2 kills and 20320320 deads <--- anyway have fun dude :) thats the point of the game ..

Buit like i said : we search for TRUST MEMBERS who will support us and be ETc|member even if we go down/up :) :) :)

:admin:
ETc|g8

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 13 May 2015, 15:06

I agree with 8 cooperate with teammates is most important,benton sorry dude but if you refuse to play other classes and help your teams I retract my vote and you get a f2.so change it up if you really want a chance. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 27 May 2015, 19:04

it seems that old member voting dont count anylonger?! :cya:
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 01 Jun 2015, 08:58

ETc|b4b0o|wtf. wrote:it seems that old member voting dont count anylonger?! :cya:

Nothing is what it seems,unless its a blank piece of paper that's just blank saying on it " Im a fucking blank paper" = ETc|b4b0o| stfu.

i recruited him based off the relationship i have had with him in the server and trust , based of many conversations i had with him thats why he,s recruited
and i Dont need anyone else's opinion if i decided to take my own judgement direction, i will correct my mistakes as i see fit and when they happen.

Welcome beton
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 02 Jun 2015, 23:25

Yeah ofc thats fkn right :fu: . I know about your knowing on people,you saved me from FA maaaan :D :slap:
...thats why i follow that damn family :devil:

so sorry for that post above bro !
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 02 Jun 2015, 23:38

:) no worries, beton is crazy but hes cool, we just need to tame him hes like some wild animal, but if you saw daladier play recent when he connects, he used engi :D, and he could get scores all day everyday 111/20., now he understands the fragile times in ET when lower popularity can be altered for the worse if players are getting raped, then we have a 6v6 max on our hands : s ,

Its all been said before, but these players with great skills are better on our side than against,and sometimes they have great personalities too, which so far beton has.

and here i stand telling you how its done, you was recruiter before ETc|b4b0o and like i said, i want you back in action when the recruit section is open, so its open & im happy to let you have recruiter for the crazy clan untill further notice,if you would be so kind .
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 03 Jul 2015, 12:10

!rename Dark Kindness :D

Now i got it, it s because i own so much that i was recruited so i dont empty the server :lool:

sorry for that usless post ! haha

!nade pid 999 !slap pid 222 !midget pid command unkoown wtf !
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)