Unoficial server rules

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Unoficial server rules

Postby Frog# » 26 Nov 2009, 20:59

Im tired of telling ppl what they can and cant do. Here are unoficial server rules that i wrote :oops: . I lost final copy so i will use what i first wrote. They will need to be edited

The use of any kind of hack, such as aimbot or wallhacks, will result in a permanent ban from the ETc gameserver on both your IP address and your
account(s). When you encounter a server bug and exploit this bug rather than reporting it,you risk a punishment which is up to the admin that catches you.

There are people from all over the world playing on our servers, different nationalities and languages flow through our community. Therefore, we only
allow English and German to be spoken on the main chat. Respect your fellow community members, never use offensive language. Also, any kind of
racism or insulting one's religion or culture is highly forbidden.

The following actions will also result in punishment, possibly a permanent ban:
- Making the server crash on purpose
- Advertising for other websites and servers with the intention to lure people away from ETc Servers.
- Pretending to be a member of ETc
- Trick planting dynamite
- Pushing your team mates to death or in any other way(unless they wanted)
- Throwing granades under your team-mates(that includes air strike markers too)
- Using multi-stachel
- Trick jumping for objective

You are not allowed to ask a ETc member for any of the following things:
- Joining the clan
- Kick from the server

We reserve the right to ban you, any moment without a warning.

A player will be punished by the member of ETc, if he/she violates the rules in any form or way

Getting punished often will eventually result in a PERMANENT ban, which won't be discussable at all times. few lessons is enough as it is.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
When Hulk is geting angry hes becoming green. Im all the time green...
Frog#

Re: Unoficial server rules

Postby ilten » 26 Nov 2009, 21:55

Frog# wrote:...
You are not allowed to ask a ETc member for any of the following things:
- Joining the clan
- Kick from the server

When someone sees that someone is doing any of the forbidden things, he has to or at least can tell this an admin/ETc member, right?
Of course, he must give a good reason, so what do you mean with "asking any ETc for a kick from the server"?
ilten

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 26 Nov 2009, 22:11

Hi Frog.
I think you`ve formulated those rules well. Publishing a catalogue of rules is of course necessary. Yet I seriously think you should have posted these as a suggestion in private forum. You have not been in here for very long and I find its the job of the leaders / Co-Leaders to do such publishing.
Not only, that you dont make the rules -as a rookie its your job to aknowledge and implement them- doing it this way, they will get lost in the Forum after every1 has commented them and in one month no1 will read them any longer.

But still: good work soldier.
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby Frog# » 27 Nov 2009, 11:02

ilten wrote:When someone sees that someone is doing any of the forbidden things, he has to or at least can tell this an admin/ETc member, right?
Of course, he must give a good reason, so what do you mean with "asking any ETc for a kick from the server"?

I mean Kick me out. Lazyness is a sin :twisted: they can press Esc

Dipl u are right i should have posted them on private forum first. Sorry i was just a litle bit angry and confused that after 5-6 years no one came up with something like that, and as u can see i wrote that they are unoficial and also i wrote that they will need to be edited. What i written is more like a guideline. If what i wrote is wrong or ppl from our clan dont like them i dont mind delete them and all will come back to normal :)
When Hulk is geting angry hes becoming green. Im all the time green...
Frog#

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory