Using word "noob"

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Re: Using word "noob"

Postby fea » 29 Apr 2009, 08:42

!mute idiot and just keeping distance to things he's saying. And ye, there is no way to talk with this kind of people in a kind way.
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 29 Apr 2009, 16:37

ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 29 Apr 2009, 17:03

You are just fucking nob, gtfo. Cfg's to improve hs ratio -.- Tweaks improve hs ratio -.- v57 hallelujaa x.x

Was it ok? Devil? or just this dots were for improving mistery? :D
he apologised for that, so nevermind ;p
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 29 Apr 2009, 17:38

lol...who said that ? :P
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby FootSoldier » 29 Apr 2009, 18:08

ImageImage
FootSoldier

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 30 Apr 2009, 12:35

no it wasn't ok fea...lol :P
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby eYeless x_X » 10 May 2009, 06:42

well from my stand point, noob, is just a word, if you actually, get OFFENDED by a WORD in a FREE VIDEO GAME, then it simply comes down to ones own self confidence issues, if it truely does offend you, then maybe you ARE, a noob that is, its not like using the N word to a black person, or any other variant to a racial idiots blabberings.
THE CLOTH IM CUT FROM.. THEY DONT MAKE IT ANYMORE.
eYeless x_X

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 10 May 2009, 08:33

Yup in my opinion noob is one of the most famous words on the internet,and as for online gaming,,it doesnt stop there,, anywhere online,,whatever game "free",,or not this word is used,,and in my view ,highly over rated,,i can harshly say to my next maker of death,,you lucky fucker new player,,and it wouldnt sound right,,hense the smart arse comeback insult" noob",along with the fact surely over a billion people use this word,but me not,,why?,,because if i did,,ive just been killed by one,,= im one or? wtf,,ok i confuse myself
yeh so dont lie assholes ;),,whoever use this word obviously wants to be higher than the person that killed them at that moment,,even if he/she is good or not,,its a simple comeback,,and it is simple,,telling alot of detail about the insulter,in my view the noob is the crybaby that cant hold that word in.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby eYeless x_X » 11 May 2009, 05:35

speaking for myself obviously, but also those who MIGHT(unlikely but still) agree with me, thats not necessarily the case, i use the word to express anger, well, in a way thats why i use it, its mainly my way of venting without blowing up the censor, if any is on a server, with the other vilgarities i would use, IF i didnt use the word noob, i use the word noob, when someone kills me, the way they killed me, or the means they used to kill me, annoys the utter shit out of me :lol:
eYeless x_X

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 11 May 2009, 10:11

lol i should just copy and paste my previous post,,but i thought,,,,,nah ;)
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby eYeless x_X » 11 May 2009, 20:30

lololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i still dont think a simple word should be made into such a big deal :roll:
eYeless x_X

Postby fea » 11 May 2009, 21:28

eYeless x_X wrote:lololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i still dont think a simple word should be made into such a big deal :roll:

hm, I help u with simple word made into a big deal
Nigga
any questions about how big is a deal with "niggas"? That's the same deal for me, people feeling stronger than others, take a look at origin. But it's the end of topic for me.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby eYeless x_X » 11 May 2009, 23:33

in all honesty, thats no where NEAR a good argument for the word noob, i mean fuck dude, youre taking hundreds of years of racism, hatred, slavery, murder, etc. and trying to use THAT as an argument for a word that has its roots or as u said, "origin" in VIDEO GAMES!, theres a big difference between the two words, and for you to even have the audacity and gull to use such a word for your argument, is pure ignorance in itself, ive said all i need to say, im done.
eYeless x_X

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 12 May 2009, 00:53

lol,now this gets funny,,,in a normal life,,complaining against something negative is acceptable,,but having a strong opinion For something negative is behond me,,ive said all i want to say to,apart from stfu eyeless ;)
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 12 May 2009, 00:54

lol
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby eYeless x_X » 12 May 2009, 10:03

i plan on it, but u know im right. ;)
eYeless x_X

Postby fea » 12 May 2009, 11:30

How can you categorize people playing on server? Black, white, asian? no, there is no visible colour of your real skin in the game. Maybe having a girlfriend/boyfriend or not? No, we don't see it either. Maybe nationality? No, it is enough to know foreign languages and most of players do know at least one (generally english). Age? We neither see it. It is just fucking perfect world. Noone will see who you are. There is no possibility to get categorized into anything (apart from skills) in video game.
So can you categorize players? Yes ! U can just insult them (i am not talking about jokes guys), call them noobs, fags, hunt them and finally make them noobs. You can't tell him, u fuckin nigga ! u really don't know if that words have any real backing, but you can just "noob" him. Diss him. Video games are just a mirror of our minds. We're anonymous, we can't we noob? It is harmless, ye?
You really can categorize people into this better and worse, it's just what I meant. I am not talking about slavery, hundreds years of racism etc. I told u to look at origins (you used roots, honestly i don't know what does it mean :D does tree has roots?). All that racism, nazism, fascism, came from categorizing. I don't equal noob = racism = nazism :D No no no. I just wanted u to look at this, that it is coded in minds, better, worse. It is good that video games don't give wide opportunity to do these bad things, but what it would be like, when u couldn't get out of the game?
Have you heard about Professor Philip Zimbardo's "Stanford prison experiment"?
Nowadays noobing is totally harmless, but for me, we ("most famous words on the internet")'re again victims of bad way of thinking. Thats all not about real harms but way and bad direction. History's again. Human sin.

If everyone used noob, i would let it go. It would be still insult, but at least fuckin equal insulters :D
I'm sorry about saying that's end for me, but... just that wasn't on motives of this discussion.

Looong story.
fea
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby eYeless x_X » 12 May 2009, 20:47

lol fea, youre awesome :lol: i guess i just cant see the "insult" in noob, to me, its more of a "DOH!" type word, but whaaaaatever, back to killing these uh... shit what CAN i call them now! :lol: :lol:
eYeless x_X

Postby fea » 12 May 2009, 21:43

eyeless, u forced me to use this rhetoric. In first post I've just said that it's unkind, rude, etc. And that could be end of topic, in my post before previous i wrote that, this IS END OF TOPIC. Because of Darkness saying that - go, noob each other, we know u all are noobs :lol: . ETc clan political regime is veeeery far from democracy (everyone knows it ;p) so I just let it go (end of topic for me). When u had written your previous post about ignorancy I just had to wrote. I love discussions of all kinds and just can't let anyone tell me that i don't like to discuss ;p. So you see now, dark psychological roots of my opinions about people behaviours :lol:
At the end i have to add that in past i used noob and any other bad words for 1000 times a day, so i am not a saint and I know how is it like to don't care about some words.
cut crap, cya in game :lol:
fea
edit: instead of noobs --> boobs. boobs are awesome ;p
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 13 May 2009, 01:48

erm,,,the word boobs is insulting fea,im angry now......

...Muhahaha :lol: :twisted:
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby eYeless x_X » 13 May 2009, 02:21

hahahahhaa, i prefer the word qoou anyway, it takes an intelligent person to know what that word means :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
eYeless x_X

Postby ETc|GammaRay » 13 May 2009, 14:17

ok all....

I want to say that for me, it's an online game, so every words like "noob" could be use 'cos in real life, it's not an insulting word, and games are games, so if some1 calll you "noob" let him talk and go pown his ass. If someone call me "noob", i don't care 'cos for me, it's him the "noob" if i'm able to kill him.

that's my opinion :idea:

see you ingame my lovely noobs :lol: :D :mrgreen:
no World Order !!!!!

ETc|GammaRay
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|HaMMeR » 13 May 2009, 16:57

Iam Agree
ETc|HaMMeR*
ETc|HaMMeR

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 13 May 2009, 18:45

kids would
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|GammaRay » 13 May 2009, 21:10

i meant that in real life, you don't say to another one "you are a noob"

and ok dark i haven't been clear, but i don't care about the word "noob", that's all i wanted to say.
no World Order !!!!!

ETc|GammaRay
ETc| Member

Postby eYeless x_X » 13 May 2009, 21:24

idk i call some of my friends noobs all the time lol, we all get a good laugh out of it, or could that be the reefer... either way, its all in good fun, noobs r fun to kill, and very entertaining to see what tactics they resort to when trying to kill you, god i love that, "SUPRISE! im hiding in a corner with a panzer waiting for you to come by here" rofl i love this game!, you guys know the word noobs make you laugh a little inside, cuz it is a silly word. :lol: :mrgreen:
eYeless x_X

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 13 May 2009, 22:21

what's about close this topic ?

:lol: :lol:
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 13 May 2009, 22:22

lol, there is no problem to call friends noobs, idiots (i know that may sound weird :D ). The order is like it's fun, no problem, friendly, etc. As far as i know there is no problem either in 2 black people saying to each other nigga. But if white man/woman say it to black man/woman (interlocutors don't know each other) that's most of the time hostile behaviour. And it doesn't depend on motives at all, it's just rude. Same with noobs. Why i am replaying myself?
btw. you are talking about newbies. There IS a difference.
I am bored with this topic.
Regards
fea
edit: affirmative devil !!!
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby Reefermadness » 15 May 2009, 18:37

I think you guys (and girls) said it all... This word should be censored "fucking ****"

By the way you are all **** :lol:
Great shot!
Reefermadness
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 15 May 2009, 18:58

lol reef youre a forum-noob only have 6 posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

PreviousNext

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory