Trickplanting & trickjumping

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Trickplanting & trickjumping

Postby fea » 06 Apr 2009, 03:59

I want to ask u, what is, on our server forbidden. I know, for example that planting outside the walls at guns in siwa oasis is wrong, but what about fuel dump? Before the tank gets and crush the wall, winning the map by trickjump is wrong, but after that is it wrong to jump in possible ways above the obstacles, lol, this metal-net fences, and plant dynamite? Or just wait if some covert come and destroy fence. Generally it takes long, and on ETc server there are maaany problems with teamplay. It is limited most of the time to reviving, or giving ammo and health.
Regards
fea
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Re: Trickplanting & trickjumping

Postby Alone » 06 Apr 2009, 06:28

At fueldump after tank blows door up on 1 top of tower is possible to build bridge and then u can go by that and dont need wait covert or anyone to blow up defences. At oasis backplant is easy to defuse becuse i can go there but it sucks 80% players cant make back of it:D U can plant inside such places 2 that is hard to defuse;)

And who the f*k wants to go school and play me today? iam not into school:( i should obje run it today. School sucks at mondays:(
Alone

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory