Exeve vs etc

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Exeve vs etc

Postby Glenn » 22 May 2012, 21:59

Ok guys,

I'm sick of this shit.
I'm sure that some of you have a cheat. You guys are sure I have a cheat.
We can do this:
Or we all stfu, or we all can get our pc teamviewed by paul.
I'm clean, so I have nothing to lose. But if you would go for this option. I'm demanding the ones who I think cheat, to let their pc get teamviewed.
Results will be posted on trackbase.
I've once let my desktop viewed by an Et-guy (called Bayboy). He fucked up my whole cfg. But I'm sure we can thrust paul!
So: let me demand those player's pc getting teamviewed. Or lets all stfu.
This, this was the fucking reason why I quitted rate a year ago. Always same shit. Nuubies who suddenly can predict/aim like a real pro. Or even better as a pro.
People that call you a cheater, while you know all to well some of the ones who accuse you are cheating like shit.
yeah, I'm pisted.

I have said to mafia right after I accused Thuster that I would shut my mouth about cheaters,...
That I get it now.
After that, I didn't said any bad thing anymore towards any member of you.
So your choice what do we do?
Lets all stfu, and you may even mute me (perhaps that's even the best). Or lets all our pc's get tiemviewed by Paul, and only Paul.
I'm not thrusting my laptop to anyone else.
Glenn

Re: Exeve vs etc

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 22 May 2012, 22:31

I don't know if you cheat and don't care but what i really have a problem with is your attitude.
You scream at me like a little kid cause i blocked you (not even on purpose) in front of a door..give me a break.
And this is not only time i had problems with you, always whining in chat, and then today you say to someone you fucked their mother..wow.
If i were you I would stop having such big ego. maybe youre on top of trackbase of whatever, but i dont give a shit, you just treat people equal or gtfo.

My 2 cents :)
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby TomDome » 22 May 2012, 23:16

Or lets all our pc's get tiemviewed by Paul, and only Paul.

Are you his lover or why only Paul? You must know him for a very long time in personal to talk like that.

But I'm sure we can thrust paul!

just lol @ this

Now have fun flaming at me :-)
TomDome

Postby Glenn » 22 May 2012, 23:20

TomDome wrote:
Or lets all our pc's get tiemviewed by Paul, and only Paul.

Are you his lover or why only Paul? You must know him for a very long time in personal to talk like that.

But I'm sure we can thrust paul!

just lol @ this

Now have fun flaming at me :-)

He is most neutral in this.
And since Mafia brought this up to Paul (I didn't say 'anything about anyhting' before Mafia did said something to paul about this), I think he will find this ok as well.
Glenn

Postby Glenn » 23 May 2012, 00:12

ETc|Ilsa.# wrote:I don't know if you cheat and don't care but what i really have a problem with is your attitude.
You scream at me like a little kid cause i blocked you (not even on purpose) in front of a door..give me a break.
And this is not only time i had problems with you, always whining in chat, and then today you say to someone you fucked their mother..wow.
If i were you I would stop having such big ego. maybe youre on top of trackbase of whatever, but i dont give a shit, you just treat people equal or gtfo.

My 2 cents :)

You blocked me at door. I push you back. You run after me and start pushing me like hell.
I let it go.
2nd time, you block 2 guys, including me at that door. I was like wtf. And you made it only worse to react like you did.
So yeah, eventually I flamed on you.

3 mins later you threw a med pack at me. I said my bind: 'Thank u'. And that was that.

About that bind:bind m "say ^7Yes, I'm a ^3cheater^7. I've cheated your mum. I'm actually your biological ^3father^7."
In the past before I quitted et. It wasn't fun rating anymore. I was at my limit (in rating - 26.5), and to many guys calling me cheater/hacker/banning me from their server.
While everyone who is really good in this game and knows me, knows I suck. But also they know I have an ok aim (not good, not bad, just..ok).
I was sick of that bullshit. So I stopped playing et for 2-3 months. You should know that I'm playing this game for 7 years now. I never stopped playing this game longer as 3 months, since 7 years.
It's sad, I know. But I like this game.

So when I returned to et, (and started to get my skills up again, if not better as before,) people were calling me cheater again.
First accused here of wallhack, while I was on etc teamspeak talking to Mafia about Hardstyle's obvious head-tracking-aim, and where he (mafia) admitted to have an wallhack on his pc, used for busting players on his server, or so he says.
Later on, I got accused of everything you can be accused at on et.
So instead of my usual bind 'U mad'
I made this bind. And yeah, it's kinda especially for you guys, since you're the only one who think I'm cheating atm.
@ lisla today I said that bind, because etc| adige pm'ed me to say it, while I was playing in supply.
And yes, I have the demo to prove it. So NO, i'm not telling lies like some are.
Also: my clan members will know, I have nothing even close to a big ego. I'm just small.

Basically i'm just sick of this shit. I know some cheaters are protected in here. Even Godfather knows that, and almost came clean. He will say now wtf are you saying now. but again, got prove enough to tell you: I don't like to lie.
BossHK busts Demir.
=>Demir suddenly loses a bit of skills.
I accuse Hardstyle
=> Hardstyle suddenly loses a bit of skills, if not MUCH.
You have to be retarted to not see Thuster's Wallhack.
=> I tell mafia: he says to me, I've already specced him. He is clean.
=> I reply: Can I post it on Trackbase?
=> He becomes mad at me (and even tell me Thuster is a friend), and accuse (but he is right) me of being Steven Spielberg.
From that point, I said to him. "Ok, I get it now. From now off I'll just stfu"

I can continue, but quite frankly I'm done with this. This is a game, and it makes me mad :o That's not good.
If you want to protect OBVIOUS cheaters, than so be it.
Call me a cheater, and you can fuck yourself while licking my balls.
yeah...Like I said: I'm mad.

Anyway: you guys won. I'm done for rating AGAIN. This ain't no more fun.
Only 'good' server, where I was able to rate for tsp/rate was yours. On the other hand your server is, well you know.. run by mafia.
(why not on FA? I called an admin stacker, because he was using !put to put himself in the good team. Little did I know it was the server owner).

I know alot of you will think this is bullshit.
but pls, pls, pls, pls,... Play etpro. I play it too, I got my skills from there.
Now you'll say: omg the 'etpro-story' again.
Well, true. But also know: I suck compared to others on etpro, and I suck HARD. If you accuse me, you will almost accuse EVERY regular etpro player.
I'm max low+, but I'm more low than low+(etpro skill).

Just do it, test it. And notice that even the '''cheater''' Exeve is really sucki.

I wrote this all, just because I'm mad. I'm thinking of not posting it. I know that posting this, will also mean banning me from your server.
And not 100% sure I will quit rating, but probably I will.
Maybe secretly play with my second name sometimes in here, I don't know yet. But for now: Don't be retarded by calling me a cheater/hacker. I know I should take that as a compliment, but I just can't.
I know I should be laughing at you, like probably many in my clan will do, for calling ME a cheater.
but it's not in my nature to not react. I'm to emo, to not care about such things, sadly.

Next time: Just accuse me of being a bitch. That one, I couldn't deny. I would even say it's true.
I'm always honest. I can't withstand people that lie. So ask me anything, and I'll answer it honestly, or just don't answer it.
Am I hacking: no
Am I cheating: no
Use calculator for MY gained xp: yes (my only '''cheat'' actually).
Am I a whiner: sadly, I'm. That's why It would be good if you would mute me, if you didn't already banned me.
Glenn

Postby yonis » 23 May 2012, 00:39

OO write a book about this omg.

Hea !!

NO GUID NO MAC !!!! WHy this ??

And More respect pls.
yonis

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 23 May 2012, 01:27

This topic doesnt benefit anyone, its accusations but directed in the wrong manner.

I Also see this topic as a childrens playground arguement due to its nature and it doesnt reflect the thoughts on ETc clan as a whole and therefore deem it useless

topic closed.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory