sort TB and membership

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

sort TB and membership

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 05 Sep 2012, 16:42

hi mates,

i think our TB side should be one of the flagships for our clan.i dont want to grumble about the page,its looks nice;)...and its fine to show that we have lots of members around the world.and im far away from having a look only on rating....BUT i think we should sort the members.i have seen some members are twice in the list and really really lots of members wont play anymore in the list or lots of player in the list are some stupid clanjumpers and so on...
and i think it would be a better flagship to delete this one,to get better ranked and show that we are aktive,not only ingame,also on TB.as i said,im far away to say that we must get a better rank on TB,we are a funclan/family ofc,but it would be a better publicity when we have only active member an these where we know that they could come back after a break.

what do you think?

grüße santos
Last edited by ETc|b4b0o|wtf. on 06 Sep 2012, 12:32, edited 1 time in total.
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Re: sort TB and membership

Postby ETc|Fallen » 06 Sep 2012, 03:52

Rating with 50years is heavy play only 4fun stupid clanjumpers well said santos :) its ridiculous in my opinion most kidys change clans like underware to sort the members i agree at this point but the leaders should deicide its not my job :D
ETc|Fallen
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 06 Sep 2012, 12:35

yes its like a collector's storage room in our trackbase list, many afk,s we have still in the list are Old members,ones that are not taking up room and i couldnt remove from the clan for inactivity,some of the clan hoppers, well in those cases, give me the name and ill personally delete them from the list.

but i should bring to your attention that its simple the activity of the higher admins of the clan,that determines how the list is taken care of,we dont need nothing new, we just need regular updates to trackbase ,and a clear current list of the members that wont be kicked for inactivity

So far the members in ETc that can update TB are madde/G8/Ilsa/darkness/jay

If we are not currently active on TB we are probably not as active in ET /or in jays case, busy with everything recently ,(sorry bro,ill be back to full active soon)

from now untill october we will have the TB list updated as the information comes to us.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 06 Sep 2012, 13:56

i will delete at evening the guys who are not more in clan, but removing inactiv members is not allowed :)
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 06 Sep 2012, 15:01

sounds good bros:)...in that case i havent meant to delete inactive members!!!ofc not!!!:)...they could come back,we dont know...but i think there are lots of names who came for 1 month and jump to next clan.or another example is viiner and viin3r,i think it is the same player or not?or ETc|Kinski Brutalinski,i think that he only play as ETc|Kinski.or ETc|devilweed i have seen playing as ETc|dr.devil if im right.as i said,i dont grumble about the page,its fine,but lots of changed name and dont know to say it to leaders or helper...but i would say the biggest prob is that lots of kids in the hole list where in clan for a few weeks and jumped then to the next one....all people who are known can be marked as inactive...it would be also part of the page to show that ETc| dont kick people if they make a break,i think:)...and i will have a look in future on new members and if they stay here by us....and if i find someone in list where i know that he has gone,i can tell you ofc...i know that you have enough to do with forum and server etc. and i dont want to give you more work then necessary,sorry :)
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby Hardstyle » 12 Sep 2012, 01:15

good idea, there are players who are inactive for hundreds of days i think we can delete them too... maybe we know now how many ETc| have in real :P
and some places on TB we climb up too.. and maybe, we dont know, some new players discover our clan via trackbase and connect to server :)
Hardstyle
ETc| Member

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory