Little peace and fun Proposal

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Little peace and fun Proposal

Postby M@xt0r » 13 Jan 2015, 00:34

Hello to all the ETc community :)

Well, I am organisating a little fun 1on1 tournement with the ETc community, there is a little Cup and a little Championship (everybody plays against everybody)
It would be great if a lot of players would accept to sign up and play in atleast 1 of this tournement (more we are to be crazy ppl, more we laugh as we say ;P)
for the Cup, I still dont know if I make Single or Double Elimination, I thought about Double because people play more and have a 2nd chance (for these who would be eliminated for the first match, its a bit sad ^^, thats why I think I could make Double). I even thought about Groups but it needs quit a lot of players ^^
The Championship is easier because everybody plays against everybody so there isnt any wait, people can play against whoever they want and whenever they want ^^

The Cup and the Championship could start next week, like on the next Monday, I think 1 week is enough to know who is for and who is against ^^

For these who want to sign up, dont forget to let me know if you prefer to play the Cup, the Championship or even the both (Cup AND Championship ^^)

So if you are interested, let me know on my xfire : maxtor44
or on my email : maxtor44@hotmail.fr

I think it can be a fun moment :)

PS: if my little offer is a success (atleast 16 players who signed up) and people want a 2nd tournement, maybe I will add some money prize for the winner (like 10, 20 or 30 euros)

This 1st edition is a test ^^

:shit: :cookie: :love: :yeah: :w:
M@xt0r

Re: Little peace and fun Proposal

Postby Reefermadness » 13 Jan 2015, 23:14

I will participate if you swear that you will never ever ever whine ingame again! :mrgreen:
Great shot!
Reefermadness
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Luis » 13 Jan 2015, 23:43

Hahaha

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby M@xt0r » 14 Jan 2015, 01:20

I can't promise cause we never know in what mood we gonna be but i can swear i will make effort ;)

I think ppl may have observed that I have improved a lot in my behave, I think for some little conflict happened last days, i would have insult etc.. now if I whine it doesnt look like before;p i regret this sad behave i got and im sorry for that ^^

now I take lots of pleasure to connect and see ETc members :)
M@xt0r

Postby ETc|SmirGel^+ » 14 Jan 2015, 12:20

Reefermadness wrote:I will participate if you swear that you will never ever ever whine ingame again! :mrgreen:

And if you do 1 pistol + no andreline :D
ETc|SmirGel^+
ETc| Member

Postby M@xt0r » 14 Jan 2015, 14:28

hehe maybe if this first edition is a success ill do a 1 pistol tournement once ;p but of course there is no adre ;p
M@xt0r

Postby M@xt0r » 15 Jan 2015, 19:44

Hello guys

You can follow the sign ups on this links ;)

Cup : http://1on1pro-cup.tourney.cc/ETc-Commu ... /sign-ups/
Championship : http://1on1pro-cup.tourney.cc/ETc-Commu ... /sign-ups/

I will send a message again when the brackets will be ONline ;P
M@xt0r

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory