m4g!cK missing

Talk about anything you want...

m4g!cK missing

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 24 Feb 2015, 17:11

hi every1 sorry for not being around but my mother had been sick and now has past.all is good she feels no pain and now has a spot in the garden of eden a place we all look forward to having.to ramble on,it seems silly to have not played because you all and the game cheers me up.so i'm back and I know of the compassion you all have so thank you for your understanding. budda says the path to enlightenment is acceptance of change,summer will eventually turn to winter and winter through change,back to summer. peace and happiness apon you all.
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Re: m4g!cK missing

Postby BigKiller » 24 Feb 2015, 23:37

My deepest condolences to you and your family
BigKiller

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 25 Feb 2015, 00:49

^^ +1

Sorry for your loss mate, it's a big reminder that even the best of us have to pass on at some point. Take care mag!
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 25 Feb 2015, 16:01

my sincere thx. you need not reply to this post I forgot to write that,sorry and again thank you very much. I know some my want to have written something but I know it's hard to know what to say. peace is out there all we need is to accept and embrace it. :w: peace & ty
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 26 Feb 2015, 23:06

Good luck for the upcoming times! (don't know if that is correct said in english, but I guess you get what I want to say)...

CU around in *PEACE*
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Return to Off-topic