Abusive Vani Li

Talk about anything you want...

Abusive Vani Li

Postby SexSide » 16 Feb 2018, 17:36

Hey there! As u know ive been playing ETc alot lately! But i have been having problems with a ETc member! And that is this Vani Li!!! He abuses his admin power. For the owners or the server leaders that got access to reading logs! please read! This is 17-2-2018 about 14:33 idk server time! but i play under the name: SexSide, The Ping, and yeh :P But anyway back the to the topiccc!!!! This admin abuses his admin powers and muted me for a hour without me saying anything offensive to anyone! g8 Darkness or Someone! please read logs!
SexSide
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 17:22
Cash on hand: 17,313.00

Re: Abusive Vani Li

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 16 Feb 2018, 18:05

kicked 4 disrspect you do want to learn by telling us just how to run our server. do not agrure with higher admin like us unless you have a leg to stand on\. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metalica ALWAYS/ 4ever :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 487
{ IMAGES }: 4
Joined: 18 Dec 2012, 17:38
Cash on hand: 53,315.00

Re: Abusive Vani Li

Postby ETc|Leandra » 16 Feb 2018, 22:46

Hello,

first of all. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok back to topic. Yea i muted you but for 600 seconds, which are 10! TEN minutes.

YOU were insulting people for like 3-4 Maps. And i think i dont need to say anything if i see that you or someone else did not obey the rules.

The high admins which were on server at that time, including myself, told you like 10000000000 Times to stop insulting everyone who killed, blocked, or whatever 'bad things' they did to you.

Oh, and btw its SHE not HE, but anyway, work on your behavior and all can be fine.
User avatar
ETc|Leandra
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: 08 Feb 2013, 17:38
Cash on hand: 22,848.00
Location: Germany

Re: Abusive Vani Li

Postby ETc|M.I.T » 17 Feb 2018, 04:15

sorry but I believe Lea my friend, she is NOT going to lie :roll: :?: :fu:
User avatar
ETc|M.I.T
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 26 May 2016, 19:58
Cash on hand: 14,832.00
Location: Belgium (Limburg)

Re: Abusive Vani Li

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 17 Feb 2018, 16:08

topic should be closed after some brief poor excuse from sexside,if he oh I mean she answer.i tell you now you answer should be apologize if not topic is still dead.tell them I killed it.fkr took 2 shots :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metalica ALWAYS/ 4ever :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 487
{ IMAGES }: 4
Joined: 18 Dec 2012, 17:38
Cash on hand: 53,315.00

Re: Abusive Vani Li

Postby ETc|Pete. » 19 Feb 2018, 01:20

Sexside, you know i like to joke around and shit like that, but I told you multiple times, dont fucking tease Lea, because the only one loosing is gonna be you, now, I would like to have you back in the server fragging, and behaving.

See you in game
Image
User avatar
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 402
Joined: 28 Jan 2012, 02:11
Cash on hand: 3,684.99
Bank: 35,280.88

Re: Abusive Vani Li

Postby SexSide » 20 Feb 2018, 14:39

Those who believe in friendship... are people who do not have a single clue about how the earth runs... go find some irl friends and see what friends do.... u just proofed udont got a life! SKURT SKURT TIIIMEE!! OKAYYY!
SexSide
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 17:22
Cash on hand: 17,313.00

Re: Abusive Vani Li

Postby SexSide » 20 Feb 2018, 14:41

ETc|Pete. wrote:Sexside, you know i like to joke around and shit like that, but I told you multiple times, dont fucking tease Lea, because the only one loosing is gonna be you, now, I would like to have you back in the server fragging, and behaving.

See you in game


Finnaly someone with some brains.... Now Pete what you just told me showed me that you got brains and you know a bit about the fucking hellish planet we live on.... Vani must be doing alot of things behind scene for the admin power ( OH GAD DAWMN! :tongue2: :tongue2: )
SexSide
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 17:22
Cash on hand: 17,313.00

Re: Abusive Vani Li

Postby SexSide » 20 Feb 2018, 14:44

ETc|Leandra wrote:Hello,

first of all. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok back to topic. Yea i muted you but for 600 seconds, which are 10! TEN minutes.

YOU were insulting people for like 3-4 Maps. And i think i dont need to say anything if i see that you or someone else did not obey the rules.

The high admins which were on server at that time, including myself, told you like 10000000000 Times to stop insulting everyone who killed, blocked, or whatever 'bad things' they did to you.

Oh, and btw its SHE not HE, but anyway, work on your behavior and all can be fine.


Okay first of all let me educate you.. INSULTS ARE WORDS LIKE THESE: FUCK ASSHOLE CUNT MOTHERFUCKER etc etc etc... Words that i didnt even say.. i didnt even call someone a noob..
But if i say that someone is terrible at doing something... THEN HE TOTALy IS which is not a lie.. or an insult.. BUT THE FUCKING REALITY


Skurt skurt Timeeee Skurt skurt tiiiimee Okaayyy
SexSide
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 17:22
Cash on hand: 17,313.00

Re: Abusive Vani Li

Postby aalleexx » 20 Feb 2018, 20:02

I was the one ban you. I did it because you were a jerk, you talked crap, allude to use hax etc, etc. I told you several times to change attitude and stop creating a toxic atmosphere. You are not the server, ETc alone are not the server, but it is all those players who are having fun in an atmosphere of mutual respect. And that's what the admin's look at. I do not care that you're an oldshool, granny school, god, or what the fuck is. For me you can do hs with your ass if you want, but if what is said before is missing, it's not good. If you do it again, i'll ban you again.
aalleexx
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Feb 2018, 18:47
Cash on hand: 173,774.00

Re: Abusive Vani Li

Postby Fire Phoenix » 20 Feb 2018, 20:25

Also what about using other languages in mainchat which are not allowed?hm? Just think about it a little bit, also we dont do such things without a reason we are not jerks to do these stuff so i hope u realise it, also the chat is the part of the gamr sometimes read it and there will be no problem, yesterday i joined the server to have some fun and saw u talking other language with scarface lea muted u and scarface as well cause we warned before! Listen to higher admins and thats it,dont argue with them that can be an easy sollution. All the mutes which we give are not unreasable! Also thats it from me i think lea is doing a great job for the server i cant agree with that what u say, i think she is a good, trustable woman so yeah thats it from me.

Peace love ya all!
User avatar
Fire Phoenix
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 29 Jul 2016, 09:24
Cash on hand: 10,261.00

Re: Abusive Vani Li

Postby SexSide » 21 Feb 2018, 13:54

Fire Phoenix wrote:Also what about using other languages in mainchat which are not allowed?hm? Just think about it a little bit, also we dont do such things without a reason we are not jerks to do these stuff so i hope u realise it, also the chat is the part of the gamr sometimes read it and there will be no problem, yesterday i joined the server to have some fun and saw u talking other language with scarface lea muted u and scarface as well cause we warned before! Listen to higher admins and thats it,dont argue with them that can be an easy sollution. All the mutes which we give are not unreasable! Also thats it from me i think lea is doing a great job for the server i cant agree with that what u say, i think she is a good, trustable woman so yeah thats it from me.

Peace love ya all!


First of all... I see that u have no other way to get dirt on me by saying the chat is part of the game.. indeed it is.. and i do chat.. not even in a bad way... And i only said 1 sentence to scarface..... which he replied back.... You people told us about language after the MUTE not before the MUTe and second of all.. Why are you so into this game? The way you chatted i totaly see your after ADMIN Levels... u want to show people you got a good quality for admin? so u try to back admins up even though u see it is a lie.... Ur like a cop... And cops do lick eachother asses from behind just for higher ranks.... wow...

You a cop, im a troll and Cops dont chase trolls they chase Thiefs, murderers and Pedo's ( Which you happen to be part of that community MAYBE! i didnt say u are... MAYBE makes a huge different u cant blame it! HAHAHAHA ) And second of all.... WHY U BACKSTAB ME LIKE THIS? WE BETTER THEN THIS MAN! WE USED TO CAMP OUTSIDE IN THE WOODS... If i tell your father he would be disapointed which he will be cuz il tell! :( :( :( :( :( :(
SexSide
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 17:22
Cash on hand: 17,313.00

Re: Abusive Vani Li

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 21 Feb 2018, 19:45

CLOSED YOU FUCKING INSULTER
Image
User avatar
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member
 
Posts: 1647
{ IMAGES }: 506
Joined: 25 May 2008, 22:01
Cash on hand: 172,077.00
Bank: 0.00
Location: Germany


Return to Off-topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron