I'm banned.

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

I'm banned.

Postby Machina » 09 Mar 2010, 21:05

Hello all ETc| admins!
I'm Machina and I am banned on ETc|#1
I explain what i know.
Like 2 months ago I got banned there and I think Hulk banned me.
Reason was: Cheat somewhere else idiot.
But: I talked with Hulk and he said he doesnt remember that he banned me.
My nickname was: ~Adeby@$ky
He said he could unban me but he said he cant do anything as i know..
I tried to send xfire friend invite to Jay but he havent accepted me and I have waited like a week.
I really havent ever cheated in Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory or any other game.
My gaming mybe look like Wallhack Because I always look every corner and try to be ready for the enemy (After few years ETPro).
But I dont know did he meant Wallhack or Aimbot.
I know that Hulk didnt ban for fun when he was in ETc|. He must have good reason, but people makes mistakes.
If I can get unban someday it could save my gaming, because I'm really tired of other servers like Turkishteamfrance (where i play) Because there is so much Campers and that kinda stuff.
I've been thinking about quiting Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory because there isnt any good jaymod servers except Your server #1 And ofc other ETc| servers..
When I got banned Hulk said to me that if I play nice in ETc| #2 I can get unban, But Hulk cant play there anymore (You know why).
And I have been playing nicely in there, its nice server but not so much people than in ETc| #1 so it could be really nice if I can get unban.

Added after posting:
By the way I think he didnt have any provement.. And pb havent kicked me for any strange reasons so..

Thanks for reading and Thanks for your time. I hope God will bless me and gives me a chance! :|
Greetings ctrl-Machina~ aka Adeby.
Machina

Re: I'm banned.

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 09 Mar 2010, 21:40

Hi adeby.
I checked and it was Hulk who banned u for the reason u named. Well see what can be done. But dont forget, that, even if he is no longer in the clan he was a high lvld admin and might have had a reason to ban u. Or he had a bad day :)
The issue will be discussed internally. No need to post, we (or I`ll) take care. be patient.

greetz
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Re: I'm banned.

Postby Machina » 09 Mar 2010, 21:46

ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER wrote:But dont forget, that, even if he is no longer in the clan he was a high lvld admin and might have had a reason to ban u. Or he had a bad day :)

Yeah. Thats why I said "I know that Hulk didnt ban for fun when he was in ETc|. He must have good reason, but people makes mistakes."

Thanks anyway! I'll be patience.
Machina

Return to Kicks & Bans