Exeve finely banned.

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Exeve finely banned.

Postby Hellfig » 02 Jun 2012, 16:51

Subject title says enough.

Kinda weird. Mafia, who is done with me, didn't ban me.
Why?
I dunno.

=> After I accused Thuser 2 weeks ago.
I said to Mafia I get it now.

Last Monday I accuse Nimbo.
I tell zwankie to watch him.
I even brought some other ctrl-members to your server to watch him and record him.
Mafia told us, that he wasn't cheating but he banned him anyway (MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.)

Anyway: even a few guys of your clan were ABOSLUTLY 100% sure he was cheating. Ffs he was even using an aimbot. It wasn't even humanized. (and yeah: We got enough prove: at least 4 demo's if you want).
So He got banned, mafia raged again against me. I recorded his rage => he raged even more.
Anyway, besides that obviously cheating nimbo, nothing special happened.
I said thank you. I stopped saying almost anything besides my binds on your server.
Also the bind 'U mad' which eventually made Ilsa mad => she kicked me for just that bind.
net_port 0; net_restart and I was back on the server.

Today I join the server.
Saying nothing in chat. I joined with the name: "I love being blocked"
I immediatly chnaged it to ctrl-exeve, but somehow etc|exagone saw that it was me.
He went to spec, and probably specced me.

During that same map: Texxor pm'ed me telling ' Nice hidden mac'.
I said my bind: 'Thank u'.

I was playing good. And all of the sudden I get disoriented and !smited,...
It happened out of the blue! I said nothing, I did nothing. I was just playing my game. Wasn't accusing anyone, wasn't whining, was just playing my game.

Anyway I left, to rejoin the next map: oasis.
Same shit happened again.
EVentually I rename myself to 'Kids'.
2 secs later I got banned.

Funny thing is: I had always thought Mafia couldn't handle me anymore and would eventually ban me. But he wasn't the one banning me I think. unless he used rcon to do it. Cus his Ip wasn't on server.
He would have had his reason to ban me, to be honest. So do I (would have good reasons to whine) for some accusations. (But yet I don't understand why you defend Nimbo; while other (your) members were saying the SAME as I did).
But like I said: He ALSO would have had GOOD reasons to ban me. But he didn't for a reason. I wonder what that could be? :)

Anyway: The one who banned me, is even lower as me.
He had no reason, and he was abusing admin for nothing. Just because I was playing good, or because I was playing on your server, I don't know.

I think I was doing ok, after that Thuster incident. never whined, or didn't do anything bad except getting nimbo banned.

So here I go:
Will you unban me?
or will I be kept on ban list.
Just simple question.

We can here keep whining about my whine/false- good accusations. But we can also just try to be mature, like I was doing great (you have to give me that..)

@ nl: Hier kom het. Het moment waar 'alles' gaat veranderen, of juist niet.
Hellfig

Re: Exeve finely banned.

Postby MAFIA/MAFIA » 02 Jun 2012, 18:11

i not you banned .....

why you say all time my name ?

i think you in a big good clan and have not mac? himm.... thats i think not ok or ?

you coming to our teamspeak and make recording i say to you pls not recording but you make

and for what

what will you ?you wining all time exeve really thats a game not real life bro

take relax and say me why you banned from all big servers why ?
MAFIA/MAFIA

Postby Hellfig » 02 Jun 2012, 21:20

MAFIA/MAFIA wrote:i not you banned .....

1) why you say all time my name ?

2) take relax and say me why you banned from all big servers why ?

1) I KNOW you didn't banned me. BUT I always thought you WOULD BE the one banning me.
2) All big servers?
You mean FA?
I got banned there for call an admin stacker. He was using his !put-admin to put himself in the good team.
I confronted him with that. Eventually it seemed he was the Serverowner (like you). And he digged up some logs about me partly talking shit to friends, and partly saw me saying 'noob' every time I got killed (Those logs were pretty old, but I did said it. There is no point in denying that).
=> hey, I'm atlaest honest, he Mafia. ;)

now you answer my question: Why didn't you think Nimbo wasn't cheating, while EVERYONE who was speccing him were saying he was aimbotting?
You DEFENDED him. Ring a bell?
Anyway: I'm done accusing. I know that you keep protecting your friends. if I get them busted or not, you don't care.
you just get mad about me.
You get mad about me=> your members see that => your members start to rage against me => your members abuse HARD their admin
=> We al get mad.

So like you said: it's not real life. I get that, better as you do, I think.
I just don't like cheaters. Never did, and never will.

About my MAC: I can hide that whenever I want. If you think I cheat, because I hide my MAC than you are making yourself ridiculous.
I have my reasons to hide it.
And my main reason is to get unbanned on servers, by myself and play with another IP/name.
I know.. that's not nice. But getting banned all the time for cheating, made me mad. I had to find A solution to fix that.
=> fixed that myself.
( http://social.technet.microsoft.com/For ... beddf16db2 )
read it, and enjoy.

Also: you should play with cl_anonymous 1.

At last: If you wonder why I sometimes show up on your server with NO GUID.
I'm accusing Tzac for that. When I start Tzac it changes my cl_punkbuster to 0.
=> With cl_punkbuster 0 on Jaymod = No guid.
I ALWAYS have to MANUALLY change cl_punkbuster from 0 to 1, when I played tzac.
You can test it yourself:
go to your wolfenstein path> etmain> profiles > etconfig> change cl_punkbuster to 0 > safe it > start et.
Or you can check on your server that you have NO GUID, Or you can press in config (once you started et) '/clientinfo'
= When I have no GUID, I FORGOT to change it...

regards,

Glenn
Hellfig

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 02 Jun 2012, 22:43

closed
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 03 Jun 2012, 00:27

thx :)
ETc|#.Jay.#