BAN for a WH??

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

BAN for a WH??

Postby LOTR » 30 Mar 2013, 10:56

What the hack, why i got be banned, its pretty noobish from you guys without any proofs!!!??? Do you have any proof for this? I never use cheat in my live, i play et for years, some of your members knows me well from my clan WARCLAN im donator here, i like your server, for me its fun. In our clan base, we made bans only after making proffs, you have nothing(you cant have any)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg dont be lame and unbann, if not i understand, you like more noob players on your server or i dont know why you kick/ban good players... :roll:

thanks, .WAR|LOTR http://warclan.forumj.net/memberlist
LOTR

Re: BAN for a WH??

Postby Hans Gunsche » 31 Mar 2013, 21:34

How do you know the person that banned you has no proof?
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 31 Mar 2013, 23:05

maybe its a fail, wait for the guy who banned you, he will post the right reason.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby QpiD » 02 Apr 2013, 11:27

No blabla... come on i never cheat etc...

come on man be an adult and assume what u did.

I gave u 1 week to think. It was obvious and i play also since 2004 this game .

It s not kindergarden here and i was not alone when i banned you, Confused and some other admin will tell u the same.

Now if you want to flame about noob and other blablabla feel free but i prefer noob without hack than so called "pro" with hack.

Cheer and enjoy your holidays!
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby LOTR » 02 Apr 2013, 19:44

lol, i play also since 2004 do you have any proofs or dont? You are now trying to hide your mistaken? Do you think i could be old member in big clan like war clan is and play with cheats??? What the hell was obvious? I played that game field ops with avarege acc, many other guys has more kills every maps, i played objective and im mainly etpro player so i have more HS maybe then other guys from this server...but what the hack you think was wh??? how can you just watch few minutes and without screenshots/videos ban people if they have more HS? Im playing on 30 inch screen, maybe you think i can do long distance hs? do you have any experience with banning people or not?
LOTR

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 03 Apr 2013, 17:20

True he have experience of Banning cheaters and yes confused had too ...
You say that a guy who be in a clan (like your one "War" => Never heard that one) and because you are since a long time in this clan you can't used cheat on an other mod ?! Lol Every month we ban players who be in the best team for WH or other fucking scrypt ! Just coz of they would like to test ...
He gave you, a ban for 1 week ?! And you came cry here ?!

You know when we are adult in this world we start our conversation with "hi, i would like to know the raizon about my Ban ?" And not attack on the forum like a child ...

Qpid banned you for 1 week so accept it coz if he gonna have a proof on it you get a permanent Ban ! And be sure that if I connect at the same time that you I would watch every mouvement, simply coz I don't like player who disrespect Admin and on conclusion our Clan ...

Maybe Qpid do an error its possible (he is a guy like every one) so accept it !

Wake up, and simply have Fun before crying on a forum !
Peace
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby LOTR » 03 Apr 2013, 21:41

Comeon as i said in our clan = http://warclan.forumj.net/ (not small one) we never bann users without making proofs, thats ALL...so if Qpid come to our server and play et he would be very angry also if he get penalty for what happened to me...i wrote just for your information that this isnt normal on other servers(making screenshots or short video is no problem for normal admins), maybe you should consider if there is not childish what you do when come normal player on your server, maybe you like more noob panza kids instead of normal random playing guys...cheers ;)
LOTR

Postby ETc|Pete. » 04 Apr 2013, 00:48

in my opinion (and i am pretty sure Qpid + Confu never fail in case of cheats) we should unban him and make some videos, if we catch him, PERMANENT , if not, feel free to play.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 04 Apr 2013, 14:52

ok no evidence,np, but i like your case lotr the fact that your asking for evidence tells me in a way your innocent,and ofc the reasons you give as to why you wouldnt cheat, are not reasons, but they are legit sounding reasons, ofc a hacker wouldnt ask if you have evidence unless he wanted to check if there was any against him, and to smell there isnt, he can relax, knowing there isnt,but a hacker that has experience in being an Admin of ET and to tell us your homebase clan to me guys my instincts tell me hes clean & i agree with pete for the unban, sorry confused, and qpid love you both, but doesnt make you right,no,and ive made mistakes simular with et pro players ,they are dodgy mtf,s,but.. i will unban.

topic remains open.

bans can me placed and removed
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby LOTR » 04 Apr 2013, 21:30

thx guys and see you later!
LOTR

Postby ETc|Sparky » 05 Apr 2013, 17:35

ETc|A^DARKNESS) wrote:ok no evidence,np, but i like your case lotr the fact that your asking for evidence tells me in a way your innocent,and ofc the reasons you give as to why you wouldnt cheat, are not reasons, but they are legit sounding reasons, ofc a hacker wouldnt ask if you have evidence unless he wanted to check if there was any against him, and to smell there isnt, he can relax, knowing there isnt,but a hacker that has experience in being an Admin of ET and to tell us your homebase clan to me guys my instincts tell me hes clean & i agree with pete for the unban, sorry confused, and qpid love you both, but doesnt make you right,no,and ive made mistakes simular with et pro players ,they are dodgy mtf,s,but.. i will unban.

topic remains open.

bans can me placed and removed

Sorry guy's have to agree with Darkness..Granted we are't robots and part of being human we make errors..But stress that we aren't always wrong in our judgements..and think darkness will agree with me on this one,If i suspect anyone cheating i closely watch them for days on end at a time.recording them..as thats what i was used too. Being a pbbans administrator.Also i get demos double checked from others so there's no confusion or mistakes made..as i hate anyone not playing a game fairly

Its not about how long you cheat for,Its just a matter of time before you are caught out...

so have fun and play fair
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 06 Apr 2013, 08:04

Heya! Sry, I'm so late, been afk a while...

Ok, that day, the ban happened, was like this from my side:
I arrived @ server, got immediatly PM that i should take a look on LOTR. So ofc I did...
After some minutes I've seen he's playin pretty good, doin' good movements, HS and so... And i definetly seen no aimbot, so the ban was not bcs of aimbot (that's what you know anyway).
I must admit, I haven't seen any suspicious for the very first minutes and actually i wanted to PM the other members, sry np for me, i don't see a thing.
Suddenly, LOTR stayed clear for about half a minute, and after that he run into places, I have no one seen and killed that players from the back, directly without the need to take a look on the situation.
My failure was, I admit, I have made no demo. Just these minutes, QPID arrived on server, and he is higher admin then I am. So I asked him to pls. take a look on LOTR too.
And I'm sure, we had a little chat, qpid has seen suspicious things too (maybe also bad NOT to demo it) so he said: LOTR, WH OFF...
No reaction, we both still specin' and after some minutes QPID decided to make a 1 week ban to rethink (which I think still fair option).
Ok now that you are unbanned, be sure to have fun without cheats and be sure we have an eye on you.
If you play fair, you're also welcome from my side. It's just not true, what you said in your first post, we just want noobs on server. For me a good aimer is always welcome!

And at leaders from ETc: You can be sure, I've learned from this situation and if I'll ever see anything suspicious again, I'll take demo first...

Greetz, cOnFu'
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 06 Apr 2013, 16:03

Yes mistakes happen confu! Rather some mistakes and a lot of real cheaters banned instead of a flood of cheaters on the server. :)
I know people get angry if they are banned, be it fair or not. But LOTR should behave more mature in his future posts.
Kinda annoying when you blame the whole clan and saying multiple times that the ''dumb'' reason might be that we only want noob players. :?
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|Sparky » 06 Apr 2013, 16:54

Plz be aware that leaders do have faith in members.other wise they wouldn't be members in the first place..we don't question admin in their decisions.Same as other leaders don't question each other..as we are mature enough and sensible enough (at times lol)

We as a clan are trying to keep the server a safe and fun place to be..so plz think before you post..as we aren't out to get anyone
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|Pete. » 09 Apr 2013, 16:08

thats why i got about 100 demos of Sparky, darkness, hans, and the worst, Qpid to see if i catch them cheating and i absorve their SOUL !! what we were talking about ?
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans