Unprofessional attitude towards me or why was I banned.

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Unprofessional attitude towards me or why was I banned.

Postby AsTheRushComes » 11 Jun 2013, 21:18

Hello, fellow players.
Hello from a former proud member of ETC and its server - ETC/Blazkowicz. Former why you may ask? It's a real misty mystery even to me.
Twice I have been banned from this server and I have been a victim to people with a minority complex who are taking the law into their own hands. Why I was the object of their accumulated aggression and tension of their everyday life I can't tell you. Firstly, I was banned by Etc-g8 or etc-gay or whatever his name is. Before banning me, he asked me If I thought that I was feeling myself as the best wolfenstein player. I don't know from where did that come from - maybe because of me killing him a couple of times. Grow it up, for god's sake.
The second time - by etc-black, etc-white or whatever color his name is. Not really sure why, again. Maybe he was just bored.
I require explanations about the exerted attitude towards me, even If I may not be unbanned. Because continuing to play in this environment, being constantly suppressed by people with questionable behavior, who are probably whipped by their wives or whatever is stumping on them in life. I won't tolerate this.
Sorry If I sound a little aggressive or may be rude, but when people are rude to you, you just strike back. For every force that you exert, there is a second force that it exerts right back at you.
AsTheRushComes

Re: Unprofessional attitude towards me or why was I banned.

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 11 Jun 2013, 21:51

I was banned by Etc-g8 or etc-gay.hmm i would have ban you for that,and i would have!! :fu:
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby AsTheRushComes » 11 Jun 2013, 21:58

Why do you try to change the subject? It's just post-anger because of the attitude towards me. And me making that remark is quite right in place, being banned twice for nothing. Banning me for nothing is too an insult. So don't shove me your middle finger and help me to try to fix this conflict.
AsTheRushComes

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 11 Jun 2013, 23:03

AsTheRushComes wrote:. Firstly, I was banned by Etc-g8 or etc-gay or whatever his name is. .

a adult chat we confirm, or your not on the right place here. Your not talking to this one member here, you opened a topic to our clan, if you wanna insult him, do it in a privat chat.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|Sparky » 11 Jun 2013, 23:34

ETc|#.Jay.# wrote:
AsTheRushComes wrote:. Firstly, I was banned by Etc-g8 or etc-gay or whatever his name is. .

a adult chat we confirm, or your not on the right place here. Your not talking to this one member here, you opened a topic to our clan, if you wanna insult him, do it in a privat chat.

I second what Jay has just said....You want us to take you serious then go about things the right way..Now that you have went to the forum and made a topic..Plz wait for a reply from the person that banned u too speak before adding another comment
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby AsTheRushComes » 11 Jun 2013, 23:55

Are you guys trying to tell me that when people insult you, you don't get mad? I have feelings too.
Okay, maybe this was just not in my position to say, and I apologize. I'm just a person who has been mistreated twice and without reason.
AsTheRushComes

Postby ETc|Sparky » 12 Jun 2013, 00:38

AsTheRushComes wrote:Are you guys trying to tell me that when people insult you, you don't get mad? I have feelings too.
Okay, maybe this was just not in my position to say, and I apologize. I'm just a person who has been mistreated twice and without reason.

As i stated in your last post"Re: Banned/kicked
by ETc|Sparky » 08 Jun 2013, 11:15

Hi boys n girls...Am sorry that I've not been on much..But due to a few personal problems..I've not been much good company..Now i have read all these comments..And i have only 1 thing to say..We are a clan and a community..But most importantly friends..We should be respecting each other and have each and every members back..Not fighting amongst ourselves.. if u have a problem..Then talk to them in private as public slagging matches i don't stand for..It's not the right way in doing things...So plz knock it on the head..Lifes too short for pettiness"
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 12 Jun 2013, 03:22

I was actually waiting for this post,i thought maybe you would reply immediatley after the ban

so justice again you seek, well i understand you seeking justice, but first, you must understand what ETc seeks, crazyness,fun, social community,friendly atmosphere,Success in the server and so on...

so Me personally etc-black, etc-white or whatever color my name is,dont have a personal problem with you but i Have noticed how Everyday your personality is provocative,and always directed at ETc members too,i notice and notice,and do nothing, g8 asked to recruit you, you had a good side,and i warned him about your provocative side,and he said it should be ok
,he was wrong, because when he tried control you to listen to him about fair teams,or whatever it was, your reaction to him was your not listening to a moody admin, this is the guy that recruits you,and other public at the moment, so he has rights to kick you and ban you,if you dont follow order of > communication.( if he did have a bad day then i said to you, stay quiet and good and let him cool down didnt i? my own advice to you, so you could maybe get back into ETc.And during the days your suppose to be in hybernation,i saw you loud and as provactive as ever, joining in fun with our crazy ilsa,and using her shadow of crazy bullshit to protect your own, untrusted version", so... it backfired, i muted you both, to show you both that i dont tolerate you talking antisocial words like " dicks are like this, pussies are like that, any words whatever words, testing words, stupid provocative questions to see how far you can push your own behaviour,,and so, theres nothing too much wrong with that, but when half the time your jokes are directed at people and with a second motive to all you say, you think your a smart ass, trust me dude, takes one to know one,and now You know one, coz you was banned by one, like you said "
For every force that you exert, there is a second force that it exerts right back at you.

so you was banned because the day after i muted you, we was in the server together, you was spec ,,i was afk.....,i came back,...i spam wtf ey 3 times or more in a row, coz its fun,and you replied, oh hahahahahaohahahah so funny, "again sarcastic & testing",,then seconds later you said, me and ilsa talk dirty stuff ( while she wasnt even in the server),,... then i type { !ban blaz you was banned from darkness because he thinks you think your a smartass.

Im sorry.
Sent: 10.06.2013, 19:54
To: ETc|A^DARKNESS)
Lemme play pls, im kiddo i can't without games

i see you sent me a pm on the forum saying your sorry in short, like i said nothing personal, but your attitude in a server im trying to make fun for everyone wont excist while im alive.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 12 Jun 2013, 03:25

i also must add you caused our own admins to fight against each other,and you wasnt even in the clan 1 month.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|HellBound » 12 Jun 2013, 11:22

hi
ETc|HellBound
ETc| Member

Postby goldenboy » 12 Jun 2013, 12:48

hope everything gets OK :D
goldenboy
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 12 Jun 2013, 13:03

sorry blaz but i agree with matt. If you get banned twice in a short amount of time..its not just because ppl dont like u or w/e..action-reaction. I really like to have fun with u, you know that, i like bad side, like to play around, and yeah sometimes i dont know my boundaries but i love that my etc family is there to back me up and tell me when its time to stfu. i dont fight back then cuz i know i reached a line which i sometimes dont see myself. i understand you get frustrated when it feels like all are against you but i dont think they are against you, they just want to keep a calm and friendly atmosphere..i'm sorry to see that you got banned but only because i got the chance to talk to you on ts and see that youre actually a nice guy when you want to be, others didnt see that and if i look from their point i DO understand and that's nothing personal. will look you up sometime on another server when i see you online, and maybe hope to see you return to our server one day again :)
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#AzE » 12 Jun 2013, 13:51

Hello everyone, Hello Blaz,

As I can see in your first comment/post, this is a very arrogant way you come here to explain your dissatisfaction.
For me, the minimum of politeness is to take into account when we ask a few things, like here in your context you ask for an explanation to your ban.

Another bad point for you when I see you continue to treat members with intolerable insult,
if I was the author of your ban, you would not have had the opportunity to write a single word here, you would be already banned from every ETc| services.
You are already informed by differente person about the lack of courtesy and respect for people in general,
and you start your explanation/post with insulting our members and the ETc|clan in general if I understand well, this is intolerable behavior to maybe get back into ETc|Clan..

In your topic title, you continue to accuse people of bad proffessional attitude, but you are WHO to judge these person in this way?
If these people have took the decision to put you out of the server, it is with a minimum of consent that they are acting, they are not children who act without thinking,
They are here to make the best decisions for each case and the complete satisfaction of the clan, So that kind of comment are not very useful, as they know very well what to do.

Another thing,
I will not judge only your comments here, but also your attitude in the server as stated Darkness.
You were lucky to have a wonderful place in the clan, unfortunately you have not known preserve this opportunity.
You have been warned several times by our admins about your provocative behavior in the server, remember that you are not alone in the server, and there are rules of courtesy to apply.
This is fundamental to the proper functioning of the server and atmophere around our players.
If you want to act in this way, do not join a gaming community, this a just a free advice for you.
So you have had inappropriate role for our admins, which is unacceptable, especially since it has cause misunderstanding between them,
Cuz of someone like you who does not respect the guidelines of our clan and primary rules.

I think everything has been said on my side, you have lost my trust and friendship I have for you,
I am very disappointed to see some people act this way when we offer them opportunities like this to join the community.

We must learn from its mistakes to move forward, I hope this will be your next step.

Have a nice day,
Thomas.
ETc|#AzE

Postby Tau » 12 Jun 2013, 14:12

In first I did not want to respond, because it was my impression that it was not my business (and there are already some responses). Two reasons made my change my mind: (a) firstly, I don't like that some respond at these kind of topics with odd pics they copy from somewhere else. Especially in these cases, when you're not directly involved, you just shouldn't post; you don't have to post. (b) Secondly, darkness' post is to blame: he is terribly right. The server, the management of it, is all to create - an I quote - "crazyness,fun, social community,friendly atmosphere". Sometimes I have the impression that people take membership of a clan too lightly. As if the only thing that changes is that you get the tag and some commands. The truth is the opposite: all changes, except the commands, which you in fact should hardly use at all. Becoming a member of a clan is a change in attitude: before you could frag the server empty, go and come as you please ("I don't like this map, I'm off - or beter - I shout this out loud"), et cetera. After you have a responsability and a task. The task is not to kick a spammer or hacker once in a while, but to "conduct" the server, its atmosphere, its community. You have to adjust the teams, adjust the conversational tone (and tone of conversation), trigger some of the right responses of players (talk to them, ask them stuff, point them at something..). If all this fails, then, you might start thinking about commands.

Why am I saying all this theoretical nonsense? I'm not saying that all members do this, far from, for it is practically impossible. But what I do want to express is that the main condition for the server to become a piece of art, is to become a piece of art yourself; to make your life and behaviour a piece of art: something to which others can look and be impressed. Clearly, Blaz, you lack this intention. You describe the case as if you had to insult back if one insults you, as if it's out of your own hands. As if what you do and should do is beyond your own reach, written by nature. This is wrong (stupid metaphysical assumptions): you can change yourself, quite easily. Especially when it's about something so small as to keep the insults for yourself.

Regards, Tau

P.S.: I'm sorry, I repeat, for posting anyway. Some might claim that what I say is beyond their reach (in nonsenseland), but once in a while you can learn something new. Secondly, I hope this is clear, my post adresses the deeper problems behind this superficial problem.
Tau
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans