Hack or server settings

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Hack or server settings

Postby Loaded » 17 Jul 2013, 18:55

Hi guys!
I have not posted anything in a long time here, even if I have been playing on your servers for a long time now.
I always liked that the servers had low lags for my location and great chat sounds. Even if the server and the clan went through few transformations (new generations etc.) and that I understand the urge for owning somebody on internet, still can't just stand there and take it.
I have noticed a lot off distortions on this new server between players or even teams. Frequently players stack behind some godlike players and destroy the game for others. You might think is funny but for most of us is not.
No I open the thread in the right place (I hope) because I want to present you just one of many hax situations that I encountered. I have to mention here that I am OK with Etc members to have some special programs. Is your server isn't it? But cant abide by having guests with supernatural powers. So please look at this two vids, in .DM-84 format for clarity
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dflui2l5663rf ... eced.dm_84
https://www.dropbox.com/s/flc0rdiyh414b ... play.dm_84
and observe this:
- Mx player ping
- My ping
- His reload/switch wep time
-My reload/switch wep time
- His headshots and frequency
- Mine almost none
- His health hardly goes down (because no headshots to him or hax)
- his moving speed
Conclusion: I have no chance in killing this type of godlike player cause: no head sots (please check server settings if somebody fks with them), slower reload/switch wep,, lag in shooting time and my health drops after 3 headshots with adre on.
Play both vids one after another and notice my lag with better ping than his

One more thing. I played axis also in the same map and I got easily headshots so I think that server gets twicked from time to time still this type of players should be banned if take advantage of some internet twicks. Team balance is another problem, shuffles are not done, no backbone for admins and is all fun in humiliating others.

If all these words where for nothing I will feel free to call anybody and anyone hax if I see it and is obvious. If you ban me just screwed up the respect I could ever have for you and will prove that I am right.

Thank you for reading this.... and please do something about it!
Loaded

Re: Hack or server settings

Postby goldenboy » 17 Jul 2013, 20:09

"I am OK with Etc members to have some special programs. "
dude that's the last thing allowed here . NO member has the right to use special programs aka hacks on this server .
I checked both records , and I can tell you that the problem is that you aren't a very good player but he is . Maybe you don't have a cfg and he has , and he is ( what he said ) a pro player since 8 years ... But I can tell you that his reload/moving speed are just normal I can moove that fast too without any problems . Ping is dependent on maaany things , and varies by each person there are even very good players with high ping . But when I look the demos with /r_shownormals 1 , I realise he anticipates everything and aim perfect where he should even before the player can be seen so maybe a admin should check him .
About the thing that you can play better in allies or axis that would surprise me alot and admins can answer that better than me .
Also if you think someone is hacking , post his name here : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2804 and our admins have special tool that can find 100% of hackers

greeeeet
goldenhyj pidoras
goldenboy
ETc| Member

Postby Loaded » 17 Jul 2013, 20:53

Thank you for answering. Sorry, but I have to reply somehow.
goldenboy wrote: NO member has the right to use special programs aka hacks on this server

I told you I am OK with that!
goldenboy wrote:the problem is that you aren't a very good player but he is

Please tell me what did he do different than aim and shot?. Nice hitbox by the way.
goldenboy wrote: Maybe you don't have a cfg and he has , and he is ( what he said ) a pro player since 8 years

No I don't have special cfg. Lol. I play default + min settings on everything. If you need special cfg to play better why not put it on server than. Equal for all players? I play ET since 2005. I don't brag about it.
goldenboy wrote: But I can tell you that his reload/moving speed are just normal I can moove that fast too without any problems .

I told you that don't care about Etc players to do it.
goldenboy wrote: Ping is dependent on maaany things , and varies by each person there are even very good players with high ping .

Hmm you are starting to be devils advocate. Ping = lag thats it. Everybody has good enough PCs now for ET.
goldenboy wrote:I realise he anticipates everything and aim perfect where he should even before the player can be seen so maybe a admin should check him

Ok. The definition of wallhack for what I know. Please check him.
goldenboy wrote: About the thing that you can play better in allies or axis that would surprise me alot and admins can answer that better than me

Please admin answer me :) But please do not tell me now that axis weps have better aim and so on cause don't buy it.
goldenboy wrote: Also if you think someone is hacking , post his name here : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2804 and our admins have special tool that can find 100% of hackers

I cant. Do not have the credentials. Maybe members only.

Do not take me wrong goldenboy. I have nothing with you or anybody else. I just need to let you guys know that its not OK what is happening now on the server. It didn't use to be like this before. Thank you again.
Loaded

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 17 Jul 2013, 21:37

this link is for members only, but you can pm me if you have names where you think that he cheat.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|Sparky » 18 Jul 2013, 00:07

Player is clean
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Return to Kicks & Bans