we have went global..Name and shame time

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Re: we have went global..Name and shame time

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 21 Sep 2013, 09:37

Good idea ;)

^^
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 21 Sep 2013, 11:02

Lovely
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|Sparky » 21 Sep 2013, 14:34

Guy's n Girl's i don't take pleasure in busting anyone..And i feel guilty for issuing a bans....When i first came out from the scenes. I was made to look a dick on this server,Cause i stuck up for one of my friend's Eyd'raysor Whom i thought was honest.Turn's out that this wasn't the case.

I have known Jay for Many years(12yrs) in fact..And i was always on and off ETc| server's..And i have saw it grow from being nothing to one of the best server's in the et community..So hat goes off to Jay And Darkness for making The clan what it is today.

And between all the leaders you all can be assured that the server will be and remain a cheat free place to have fun...
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby Hans Gunsche » 21 Sep 2013, 15:36

ETc|Sparky wrote:Guy's n Girl's i don't take pleasure in busting anyone..And i feel guilty for issuing a bans....When i first came out from the scenes. I was made to look a dick on this server,Cause i stuck up for one of my friend's Eyd'raysor Whom i thought was honest.Turn's out that this wasn't the case.

I have known Jay for Many years(12yrs) in fact..And i was always on and off ETc| server's..And i have saw it grow from being nothing to one of the best server's in the et community..So hat goes off to Jay And Darkness for making The clan what it is today.

And between all the leaders you all can be assured that the server will be and remain a cheat free place to have fun...

I respect you very much for the effort and time you take to keep the server clean and fun. Same goes for Jay and Darkness.
Because of you guys ETc is the best place to be when playing wolfenstein ET. :P (woah it rhymes)
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 21 Sep 2013, 17:47

Its been a pain and pleasure to get us where we are,and mostly now just pleasure since i dont have to judge and jury players im not 100% on.
I HATE cheaters but also hate good clean player banned,Thankyou sparky an honour to have you with us in a clan with a spirit that Cannot be matched.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 22 Sep 2013, 15:30

Hans Gunsche wrote:
ETc|Sparky wrote:Guy's n Girl's i don't take pleasure in busting anyone..And i feel guilty for issuing a bans....When i first came out from the scenes. I was made to look a dick on this server,Cause i stuck up for one of my friend's Eyd'raysor Whom i thought was honest.Turn's out that this wasn't the case.

I respect you very much for the effort and time you take to keep the server clean and fun. Same goes for Jay and Darkness.
Because of you guys ETc is the best place to be when playing wolfenstein ET. :P (woah it rhymes)

Same for me... it's really cool what finally happened to the server and the community... also play here for a long, long time and it's always been best server to me. I also seen some up and downs in that time too but in fact it's
always funny with you ALL and ofc that could not be possible without the work of great people (Jay, darkness, sparky mainly ofc :D)

Nice to meet most of you still ^^
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 22 Sep 2013, 16:21

It makes me cry when i see, that at any time of the day there is +15 players on, Good job everyone !
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 22 Sep 2013, 16:31

Need a tissue, Pete?
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans