O.M.F.G

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

O.M.F.G

Postby ETc|Sparky » 24 Sep 2013, 19:10

Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
A video would be obvious. Pictures can be remade or just faked these days. And again: If you want to achieve consequences regarding Rating on TrackBase, we need a more valid proof. Please show us some video/s.

To Escobar: To be honest, this does not look that good for you right now. And ETc was / is always a server for cheaters to play on. You could get a little out of these troubles if you'd play on servers with more Admin frequency like F|A, AxE.
Please show us and argue with your best possibilities that you are NOT using cheats / hacks.

Mark McMaster
WTF Jonny are you for real....Am no some daft wee kid that edits pics..nor do i like cheaters...I have been a pbbans server admin for years...I have posted link's that has pictures and also exactly what program(Cheats they have used) in the pictures produced..And if that is not good enough for you to do anything..then you can stick the rating system up your ass...cause it seems that you would rather stick up for cheaters than the guys that play the game fair..And try to keep their servers a fun and cheat place to play on..

All the cheaters that have been busted in ETc server....the links provided at the start of this post..Are not faked..and most are your so called top rated players....pft at your last comment "And ETc was / is always a server for cheaters to play on. You could get a little out of these troubles if you'd play on servers with more Admin frequency like F|A, AxE."

Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
It's meant like there have been busted so many cheaters before, nothing more, nothing less.
And I also said that images could be manipulated, sorry but we need to take that in mind. No court would judge someone as "busted" (in this case) only because many people are saying that he cheats, actually there's nothing I really can rely on.

I always thought and still think that only videos can proof a cheat clearly

Grtz
Mark McMaster
So pin pointing to where the cheat is stored on their pc's is not proof enough for you..Or can we manipulate their hard disc's also and guess exactly where it is stored....like this C:\\Users\\Firat\\Downloads\\bitchX.dll (Oh look i even guessed his name Firat)

We posted this..So other leaders and members could make up their own minds..Name and shame the cheaters..So there would be no place for them to hide..What you want to do with their ranks etc is up to you..But they are not welcome on this server end of.
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Re: O.M.F.G

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 24 Sep 2013, 21:24

thats a joke?-.-...nothing more to say then laugh about his braindead post...and try to catch the next cheater!!!! :devil: :devil:
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 24 Sep 2013, 22:13

LOOOOL :lolsign:

GOT YOU SPARKY!!! I always knew you do nothing else in your freetime than manipulating pictures of "good" players to post it on TB so you can destroy their little rate-low-life :twisted:
Tell me, do you enjoy it?
:arrow:
OMG... SERIOUSLY
UNBELIEVABLE... isn't Jonny a high TB admin???

Instead of beeing thankful that you are so nice to do a part of THEIR work, and tell them who cheats (even with proof...) they start to argue with you???

I really don't understand... If I were that Jonny I would say anything else than --> "Thx, done us a great service Sparky, fuckin' cheaters will be banned from TB immediatly!"

BTW, where was this discussion? On X-Fire? I couldn't find it at TB - Forum

Maybe sent a link? I want to write him sth. too...

Greetz
Keep up your GREAT WORK SPARKY and think about it if you still gonna do TB that favor and tell them who fucking cheats this ultimate game (and finally also their rating system... :zzz: )
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 24 Sep 2013, 22:24

Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 24 Sep 2013, 23:38

ETc|Sparky wrote:http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/2081-Cheaters-detected

lol sry sparky, i already had that link and also read the posts there ... but only on the first page...
On my shame, i didn't see that there are more pages :oops:

now I've got it ^^ i started to wonder why the discussion wasn't continued :lolsign:

however... gonna read it now
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans