Rly... admins getting worse....

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Rly... admins getting worse....

Postby SnitCh:> » 10 Oct 2013, 14:29

Alrighty...

Dante come online, or whatever the f... he is... comes online and starts to crap against ganja & tea from the second he's online.
he kicks ganja, i told him it was abuse he started against me!.
het sets me lvl 5 from lvl 8 not that i care about lvls bu he did...
so im annoyed, cause he wants to talk in pm with me but im doing it in public chat cause i diddnt have anything to hide!
told him to put me lvl 1 or 0, get no reply.
after 15 mins he comes back.. sets me lvl 0 and bans me right after,, reason be respectfull faggot or something like that...
" the biggest faggot here is dante"

This honestly is a fucked up problem cause there to many people with fucking admin who think they extra big cause of the level, well they only can abuse, and give a big mouth, when you reply whit a bigmouth you get kicked/banned or whatever the fuck they do...
my guess is that 50% of admins is 12yrs or youn ger ? at least they act like it !!!!!

Sincerely SnitCh ! :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Last edited by SnitCh:> on 10 Oct 2013, 14:53, edited 1 time in total.
SnitCh:>
ETc| Member

Re: Rly... admins getting worse....

Postby AdigE » 10 Oct 2013, 14:41

AdigE

Postby AdigE » 10 Oct 2013, 14:42

AdigE

Postby SnitCh:> » 10 Oct 2013, 14:51

Saint ! cumquat
ETc| Member

Postby EE92 » 10 Oct 2013, 19:51

This clan should really consider who they are giving responsibilities on the server. Efra....fuck for example. He reset my level to 1 and reset my xp because i said he shouldnt cry about racism.
When i entered clan i already didnt like some of etc's admins. darkness admitted also there were some idiots, like adige and efra (coincidence?). i hope you clan(leaders) take measures to this retards. and im not the only one thinking like this

Im out of this clan.
EE92

Postby EE92 » 10 Oct 2013, 19:52

oh,

Gr Newbie
EE92

Postby ETc|Sparky » 10 Oct 2013, 20:10

I already had this discussion months ago....To keep racist comments off the server and out of clan.As we where supposed to be friend's..Now we are downloading the logs from today...And people will be removed...Cool it down....
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 10 Oct 2013, 20:38

lol...too lovly when i read this comments...really sparky...when i read "fucking efra blaaa...fucking adige blaaaxD"...and all this comments from members which are in clan for weeks :D...and then some one like ee92...???:D:D...and whining that he never like etc admins :D:D:D..WTF...get the fuck off if you dont like your mates!!!...the clan dont cry about YOU, no one take care i would say :D.efra and adige are longer in clan and do longer their admin work then you have hairs on your balls;)

what have you done for the clan mhm???...hmmm let me think...nothing...no admin work,only talking shit and make trouble.and the biggest problem...absolutly no respect and loyality to your clan mates.

we work as a family...and some new members take there part in it and after some time get absolutly respected....but guys like you will be never respected...you only play for your self.get the fuck out off here!!!!

you can bring a bad racist joke if you think its needed,afetr your mates know you and can know that its only a damn shit joke,but you talk rasist shit and dont accpet,that perhaps adige and efra get fucked off...which is absolutly normal if the dont know you because you are on trailmember...nothing more or less.

first do something for the server and the clan...and then you earn respect and the clan stands on your side...but YUO ALL disrespectful new members get recruited and think you are clanleaders and could do wtf you want and...

greetz santos. :devil:

btw...suck the camels balls and have a nice evening :wank2:
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 10 Oct 2013, 21:15

????
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 11 Oct 2013, 14:31

1. I also ABSOULUTELY agree with santos, you brought it perfect on the point!

2. I can assure all of you that you can ONLY get troubles with efra or adige (or ME or every admin too :twisted:) if you do sth. very stupid like brainless comments or if you directly insult someone or any kind of racist shit and so on...
I know them (i only count adige and efra, bcs. their names were told) a long time now, and I just know they are MORE THAN CORRECT... and if you provoke them with your behaviour and wonder afterwards why you get your lvl decreased and after you still think you have to wonder why your level got decreased and try to argue with more provokations... What do you think where that will end?

However, if you act mature, don't insult... and just keep the rules of server a bit on mind and maybe some respect??? I guarantee you won't ever face into troubles with any admins

Hope you all got it
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 11 Oct 2013, 14:38

see, Paul is a new member (not so neeeew) but he's been cooperating on the Forum, being online everyday, helping on admin stuff, he has no problem with admins, he earned a place on this clan, but, both of you Snitch and Newbie, FFS, Newbie said me to shut up in public, so, the trouble is not just with 2 admins, comw on, Grow up, ETc is not a clan for kids, if your behaviour is stronger than your common sense then just leave, being recruited by Darkness doesnt mean you got immunity.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby SnitCh:> » 11 Oct 2013, 15:08

Well i wasn't recruited by darkness, and certainly didn't think had immunity. but thats not the point here. I agree i broke trust with some people with this foolish actions, wheter i was provoked or not. I wan't to make an apology to all members, incl. efra and dante.. For the foolish words that where said and how i reacting beside the foolish words.
My honest Apology here to all of you !

Hope i could still be playing here and i definetly won't be this foolish again , cause i had a good time here !

sincerely snitch !
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 11 Oct 2013, 15:48

ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 11 Oct 2013, 18:45

i think its all said here and because off snitch new post i would say that this one can be close?
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby SnitCh:> » 11 Oct 2013, 20:18

Yes from my part this crappy thing can be shut down.. :'>

thank you for putting the link to new post in here confused ;)
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans