Introduction and ban

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Introduction and ban

Postby hannibal » 02 Jan 2014, 01:55

Hello everyone :p, ETc members and all,
My name is TRG//Hannibal//, I played W:ET for around 10 years, played on a lot of server gained some experience, et cetera...
But my real reason for coming there tonight is that I have been banned from the server by an admin that aked me to go on the forum, so I did as he asked. (By the way I was banned for wh)
I recently joined ETc| because this server has the quality to have people late in the night.
I come here to point out few things first the ETc| server is really nice, you can do easy kill and a lot of hs.
I should also say that due to my experience, I began to play Et for the rate and ranking on TB (3 months ago I was ranked first on it)
So yes I am basically a medic (that revive and kill) so there always will be people to insult you because they can't kill you, and you know when you are a skilled players you cannot accept that.
( an advice to everyone : first get a cfg, second train yourself hard and finally use the sound of the step it's better than any wh)
Best regards Hannibal
and I hope to see you soon on the server :p
hannibal

Re: Introduction and ban

Postby ETc|marTik? » 02 Jan 2014, 02:25

First of all you posted in a wrong thread (viewforum.php?f=9).

It's me who banned you for wh. For next time i'll make a proof (didn't make any record to prove it - my fault)

You'll get unban from the server but don't forget i will keep an eye on you.
ETc|marTik?
ETc| Member

Postby hannibal » 02 Jan 2014, 02:28

thx martik .
I am sorry for posting in the wrong part of the forum :(
You can watch me I do not cheat .
hannibal

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 02 Jan 2014, 03:32

i moved topic in the right section,
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby Hans Gunsche » 02 Jan 2014, 17:33

hannibal wrote:.
I come here to point out few things first the ETc| server is really nice, you can do easy kill and a lot of hs.
I should also say that due to my experience, I began to play Et for the rate and ranking on TB (3 months ago I was ranked first on it)
So yes I am basically a medic (that revive and kill) so there always will be people to insult you because they can't kill you, and you know when you are a skilled players you cannot accept that.

This made me laugh.

- People like you are not ''uber skilled pro mega fantastic supreme players'' Why? because:
- People like you seek out PUBLIC servers where you can get easy kills because most people dont play for rate but for fun, like on the etc server (you even admit it yourself in your post easy kills and hs)
- On top of that you also have to play medic 9 out of 10 times to make sure your illusion of high ranking on trackbase is not shattered, when a skilled player could also go play another class.

You can keep playing like this like so many other people do, but please don't brag about it because deep down inside you know it is an illusion.

Have a good day.
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby hannibal » 02 Jan 2014, 17:52

Hey,
first to answer Paul, I know the Sky you are talking about but it's not me. But I should add that we already met on some server because I remember your old nick; so nice to see you again :p

The second part is for Hans, I understand your point of view, anyway why should you only attack medic guys ? Why not panza or arty guys it's exactly the same.
The beautiful class is the engi, I agree. But maybe should you understand that ET is a game played in teams, so some people can be skilled in medic other in engi or some in cover, this a whole !
You also have to understand that medic are usefull to win a map. Logic if they revive (which I do) , but what you don't see is that if the medic kill the engi of the other team they will have less chance to win the map. So yes I prefer to play medic for rating but for fun I would play engi.
best regards Hannibal
hannibal

Postby ETc|Tintti » 02 Jan 2014, 19:47

Hans Gunsche wrote:
hannibal wrote:.

-

He sounded cocky yes but he isnt entirely wrong about the "easier kill or hs". The fire rate of guns is higher on our server than usually and it does make hitting enemy a bit easier
Last edited by ETc|Tintti on 03 Jan 2014, 15:39, edited 1 time in total.
ETc|Tintti
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|ThorN*** » 03 Jan 2014, 03:29

why ply for rating...better sometimes play for frag with hard players its funniest...
ETc|ThorN***
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans