g8 is totally crazy

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

g8 is totally crazy

Postby M@xt0r » 01 Jul 2016, 17:15

Hello the community !

Today, is a pure injustice that happened !

I was playing under u4Ce.vINXZZER name, so as he is my friend, I made effort and didnt say a single word...

But g8 suddenly came and started pming me saying that I've tried to recruit members from ETc.... I wanna say: WHAT.THE.FUCK ?!?!?!

as vinx and I always said: u4Ce is a pure friendly team that is only between him and I, we will never recruit ANYBODY, not even proplayers... NOONE will play with u4Ce name exept Vinx and I (mxtR)..

Vinx already warned me that g8 told him knew someone that me or Vinx tried to recruit... I dont believe a single word of this..

To show you, I gonna show you the 3 videos of the maps I've played today: to show you i've said nothing and I've been unjustifiedly banned (one more time)

Now, I want to see the proof of what g8 is saying, and if its with vinx's name or even my own name, I want to see the XP's and the IP of the the computers cause I know you can do it.. You will see it is not us

When I try to come on TS to ask explanation with g8 he writes this -> You were banned permanently from the server by "ETc|g8," (nisi dobrodoso :) posto lupas gluposti naokolo :) pa sad lupaj)

We already had a conversation with g8 last time on TS3, The things was clear ! I've made apologize under the name of Vinx and myself !
I'm not stupid enough to start again 2 days later...

and one more thing: Vinx told me someone has tried to recruit under our tag.. g8 has suspected me.. the day in question I was working from 8 AM to 7 PM I could not recruit anybody... I dont even think someone is joining servers at this early time (maybe were we trying the recruit the bots ? :'D)

Please Jay or DarkNess, talk with him cause it's unsupportable, since I came back, I'm not the same as before, I make effort to play collective, I revive, I frag too but i dont whine anymore.. so please..

Just check him

This time I'm really angry !!!! and won't make any apologize because I'VE DONE NOTHING !!!! I'm INNONCENT !<

So pelase, let the justice be !
M@xt0r

Re: g8 is totally crazy

Postby M@xt0r » 01 Jul 2016, 17:39

here are the videos

In my opinion, g8 is making a conspiracy with someone to make us guilty... or if he doesnt, someone that doesnt like us, making it to make g8 mad and ban us

https://www.upload.ee/files/5932281/for ... dm_84.html
https://www.upload.ee/files/5932285/for ... dm_84.html

https://www.upload.ee/files/5932288/g8_ ... t.jpg.html
M@xt0r

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 02 Jul 2016, 13:55

G8 a great friend and admin.he doesn't need defending this he'll say to me but you have a problem with him you now have a problem with me.how former member forget what he's done for ETc|. so :fu: :fu: :fu: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: write a brief note and let stand behind our man.go get em 8 or something small like it, :w:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby M@xt0r » 02 Jul 2016, 20:55

I don't doupt he is a great admin, he has explained me lots of things on TS thats I've perfectly understood ! and I wanted to respect that conversation that I've listened very well, I now dont want to have a problem with him because when he talked to me, it was wise words, hard but wise at the same time, and I respect that a lot !

Why would I unrespect this while I've really appreciated the conversation we had... I would be really stupid to try to recruit an ETc member 2 days after he told me that if we do it he ban us...

I've never tried to recruit anybody, pros or not..

g8 is an overall great admin, eventhough he sometimes have weird behave with me or Vinx has he get suddenly aggresive without any reason.

Being a great admin doesnt avoid the fact that he may have some physical problem with me... maybe he just doesn't like me at all and will find all the way to ban me ! maybe thats possible ! even if its not what he would say...

I think he doesnt show the same face to ETc admins and members that he shows himself in private message...

Anyway, I respect him a lot (even if I dont always understand his reactions) as I respect anyone of you because as I've said billions times, you're a great community, patient, tolerant, with few players that are like 40/50/60 years old and thats why this server lives since all these years... If you see a u4Ce member trying to recruit someone, you can be 100% sure its not Vinx or myself.

This topic is not a direct accusation of g8, I just try to show that he has a disproportionately behave to me when he pmed me to accuse me of recuiting ETc members etc...

I think he has just been tricked by someone. Atleast, thats what I hope and he doesn't do this voluntary to ban Vinx or myself because I remember his words on TS "I will let nobody destroy our server and the ambiance"... thats good words ! and an other hypothesis is that he see us killing on ETc with medics (even if we do our medic job, atleast thats what I do, last time I got 29 Killing Spree and 27 revive spree) , again and again, and he thinks it makes people leave..

Just leave us alone, I've told Vinx to behave better on the server, I behave better myself. We don't want any conflict with you guys.. thats why I've made this topic

Have a good night and... COME ON GERMANY !!! :love: :cheeeers:
M@xt0r

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 03 Jul 2016, 18:25

now speedy banned you, time for a new topic...

when i count your bans from the last 2 years then we have alot :)
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 03 Jul 2016, 20:34

L-O-L :lolsign:
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby M@xt0r » 03 Jul 2016, 23:04

Haha Jay, this Speedy ban is not me but the réal Vinx ;D I've played today , I recorded, i've had really Nice behave ;)
M@xt0r

Postby vinx » 04 Jul 2016, 12:34

Yes Hum.. sorry it's me who is ban but np if it's your choice guys i accept
vinx

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 04 Jul 2016, 16:18

M@xt0r wrote:Haha Jay, this Speedy ban is not me but the réal Vinx ;D I've played today , I recorded, i've had really Nice behave ;)
did I hear right your playing two names you admit .this I have a problem how do I trust if you admittedly use fake names. :?: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby vinx » 04 Jul 2016, 16:49

Watch the xp i'm the real Vinx i have 25k xp and m@xt0r under my name have 450k xp.
vinx

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 07 Jul 2016, 19:03

so you say,doesn't mean you don't share one!! :fu: my trust you don't have :fu:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 30 May 2017, 21:10

sign in FRA i wait
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans