#FRA. Banned

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

#FRA. Banned

Postby Kalila » 31 May 2017, 20:17

Hi guys.
I would have preferred to come to your forum in better condition..
Yesterday, my team and I were banished of your server for any reason. Maybe If we've done anything wrong, I would first like to say sorry. But I really don't see what we could have done.
I've been playing here for several weeks without ever posing a problem. There were some problems with a member of my team, a few days ago. I was talking to G8, and I understood some things. I've talked about this with my leader and we're going to make some decisions. But if it's because of him, I do not see why we should also be banished?

Yes we are a team with young members, but for the older team, we are mature. Since we are a small team, and we want to expand, we have trusted the new member that you have banned. I repeat, measures will be taken into account against him

I hope my team and I are going to be unbanned. As I said at g8, I like to play in your server and it would be a pity that we remain banned.

Thank You. ( sorry for my english )

#FRA.Kalila
Kalila

Re: #FRA. Banned

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 31 May 2017, 23:21

You and All your clan Will be unbanned in 1 weeks time due to us carrying out drastic measures to assure comfort and playability for our not so Skilled players.
This means that because our Enemy Territory's history and nature due to population/clans and players being lost to Other first person shooters over time,Its our duty to try salvage what active players we can and protect them if needs be from Hard deaths from skilled /veteran players,and in a Six Vs Six that previously taken place in our server, we discovered you and another FRA player claiming higher kills from both teams,Respectfully you was both seperated which is appreciated, but High kills Low death playabilty vs a less skilled server is only going to Empty the server, This is why your clan is banned.

This may seem Harsh to you, but 5 upset clan players with great skill is the choice i accept instead of 4 players with no skill being killed over and over, 3 players just joined the server Fresh being killed over and over and 4 ETc members that have decided to Tone down skill play and Relax gameplay for the benefit of Server playability Objective style gaming,and Not hard core killing,MANY of ETc members play with a RELAXED STYLE >>>intentional to assure others get a kill and have Fun,SELFISH PLAYERS I WILL NOT PROTECT,i MUST see an improvement in Class change and Teamwork mentality ,This WILL make our server Continue to be fun to be in.
Sorry for the inconvenience of being banned to those specially who do Not Only play for k/d or ratio.1 week only,and i hope when you come back you are more aware of the vunerable condition Enemy Territory is in,and the 10 years + that we have been successfully fighting a dying game from its own death.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby Kalila » 01 Jun 2017, 00:41

Oh ! Yes, I fully understand really ! Thank you for your replied. I'm going to get the message to my team.
No need to apologize, we would have reacted the same! :)

Thank's for unbanned.
Kalila

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 02 Jun 2017, 20:03

I'm glad and hopeful to this new resolve. :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 05 Jun 2017, 20:05

All are unbanned since 12:00am Last night
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8 » 05 Jun 2017, 20:13

Hello guys :) there is nothing to say about DARKNESS DECISION :)

i hope in future u all of u with vinx and mxtr or whoever of those guys are in ur team clan :) follow rules .. like we talk before .. we own this server and clan we are here since 2004-2017 we dont give a F... to nobady remember that guys finnaly :) too all who read this :) this is our world our rules :) :)

Sorry in past we had alot of problems with vinx and his friend :) so they use ur FRA tag :) now ur unbaned and lets see in future :) stay cool and have fun

LONG LIVE ETc| clan :)

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Return to Kicks & Bans