Strange behaviour of an Admin

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Strange behaviour of an Admin

Postby athlete » 23 Jan 2018, 00:47

Hello everyone.

I have no problem since I play on this server with anyone, because I just want to play and I don't care about anything else. But I am sorry, but with this dude "weedius", you have a real child in your team!

The story:

First he started to insult me, only because he didnt like my gameplay: I retreat sometimes in a battle. I dont kill myself, but I hide and retreat sometimes.

I understand very well, if someone doesnt like it, but is this a reason to insult someone? Especially, if you are an admin?

Well, I didnt insult him back, because he is an admin and he can easily kick/ban me, so I don't care about trolls in general, I'm just interested in playing. "Internet fights" are for low lifes, in my point of view.

Well, he insulted me also the next days, and I didnt even care about it. But then he started to push me, but I didnt care either, because it's just an online game. Such kiddies wouldnt try this in real life, and that's most important. Online shit is worthless.

After all his childish insults I was ignoring him and well... he didnt like it obviously, so he began to push me, as I said, that I maybe would notice him or something. XD

Why do I write this then, if I dont care a lot? Because he found a very very verrry cheap excuse to kick and ban me temporary (and I was never ever kicked or banned in this server btw [or ET in general]). I dont care about truly, but I just want to share my impression, maybe others have the same...

His excuse to kick me was (after he pushed me several times): I didnt heal him fast. Well, I was in a fight and he was far away, I didnt even see him, only after my death. Then I got killed and kicked. What a pathetic and childish behavior of an admin! I expect a little bit more mature behaviour!

And btw: In most of the times I get this award for healing most people or something like this, I forgot the name although.

No, I have no proofs, and I don't care, if he (or even I) get consequences or not, I just wanted to share my story and opinion, because to be honest: I found this server actually nice until now.

His insults were: "lappen", "pussy", "nab" and other things, I forgot already. Just dare this in real life. ; ) I know very well, you wouldnt...

Greets,
Athlete
athlete

Re: Strange behaviour of an Admin

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 23 Jan 2018, 16:53

athlete you seem to be a very mature and respectful person.yes I have seen you run past people without healing(me 4 1 lol) and I understand the self preservation but some ppl want to get healed at all cost because the are ratee'n whore yes I said it, weed is a rate'n whore but that's allowed as well.so as for me athlete you did the right thing and took it on the chin like a mature individual.as for weedius....relax so you missed 1 kill,deal with it a little better next time......I agree ppl who argue and fight on the internet is sadly funny and servers to no avail to anyone..CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR!!!!!!!
athlete I sault you :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 25 Jan 2018, 19:09

Thanks for report and maturity from your side !!!

Be patient i guess a leader will have look on your case.

I would like to have weedius version of whats going on too !!!

First he started to insult me, only because he didnt like my gameplay: I retreat sometimes in a battle. I dont kill myself, but I hide and retreat sometimes.

Ok it can be annoying and you are not the 1st one doing it i see that in ET since i start play it long time ago but it doesnt deserve a kick or ban you are totally right about that

If anything else happen again feel free to add it here , for the rest be patient only leaders can tell you more about your case so keep playing and have fun :wink:
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby Weedius » 29 Jan 2018, 00:55

First of all, I did not really insult him. I only called him a pussy when he ran away from me in a 1vs1 situation.
He tells me then he's in real life a mma fighter then i wrote i just laugh at you because of this comment and then he went offline.
He is not a good medic and does not do his meidc job properly because he often runs away without healing.
One day I went online and saw him owning a less server so i start something to teach him a lesson.
I make a vsay hahahah [k] the rambo medic is dead haha! because he ownign the less server as medic.
He then called me a nerd and i have no life and I would feel strong that I'm a good player but I ignored it.
Then we had played in one teamn and he never healed or revive me and run away from so i kicked him.
More had not happened.

Athlete i would do the same in real life im not a internet gangster my friend.

Greets Weed.
Weedius
ETc| Member

Postby Weedius » 29 Jan 2018, 03:07

And Magick , I dont play for rating so dont call me a rating whore pls :D
Im just dont like rambo medics thats is.
If i want i can be on the top ten list but i dont care about it.
I play only for Obj, for the victory. When you spec me you can see that.
Sorry for being a good play and being ratet i can not help it.
feelsbadman
Weedius
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 31 Jan 2018, 23:32

Weedius wrote:And Magick , I dont play for rating so dont call me a rating whore pls :D
Im just dont like rambo medics thats is.
If i want i can be on the top ten list but i dont care about it.
I play only for Obj, for the victory. When you spec me you can see that.
Sorry for being a good play and being ratet i can not help it.
feelsbadman

weed I know bro your not a Rambo,or about rate'n, u know me I luv to hear....me(and so do you,hehehe) but you are a whore kill'n bitch,(stop kill'n me & I'll b nice,hehehe) :fu: .this post,topic all around fun time letters from yours truly was dead but hell the stores still open. thank you,please come again. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: mhahaha.
luv ya weed
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby Weedius » 01 Feb 2018, 09:41

Yes i know was a bad post from me forget it. :/

ETc| BEST !!!! luv ya all <3
Weedius
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 01 Feb 2018, 17:55

Weedius wrote:Yes i know was a bad post from me forget it. :/

ETc| BEST !!!! luv ya all <3

forget it hell ,I did till u posted,lol :w: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8 » 17 Feb 2018, 02:46

athlete

hello mate :) pleas take my apologize in name of ETc| and nextime contact me via private msg by forum and screenshot :)
I will apologize to cause i am last days offline busy etc... :) i will be active again much :)

ok now thats msg its for all MEMBERS to : weedius u was baned once.. and u got chance by jay again.. so respect that .. controle ur behaviour : attacking regular players for noreason cause they playing better or just good day to kill u or whatever..and with ETc| tag acting like "kindergarden" :) ( BETTER NEXTIME PUTT HIM IN SPEC IF HE IGNORE U TO HELP U -with medic- or write PM to ETc| to spec him to ) .... and i know u like provoce people,push etc... but to be honest i knew it u will be start again doing that troubles :) pleas controle urself cause ur insult in past was hard to and unforgiven :) :) and msg for ETc| members : do that shits to hide self behaind POWER and use or abuse that cause u cant handle it in normal way,u will be lvl down and even kick or ban or kick out of clan :) ( msg WARNING)

athlete if u wanna be MEDIC ALL THE TIME DO UR JOB cause i saw ur DISRESPECT to even to me :) be TEAMMATE i past over me 100 times and u had chance to revive even healing me :)

I DONT WANNA READ UR BOOK OF WRITEN :) but respect ETc| house :)

pleas lets have fun :)

remember weedius : we are ETc| admins and this clan exist rly LONG TIME 2004-2018 <--- we are all sometimes out of controle .. but i know u pushing and doing that :) cause i spec u in past as afk <:) and i see everything :)

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby M.I.T. » 17 Feb 2018, 04:07

unban pls athlete he is a good guy :w:
M.I.T.

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 17 Feb 2018, 16:16

we luv 8 and we know he's right.athlete I said you took it well and still do,i always like ya come bk hunt weedius and will you carry me along ? :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby AssA » 30 Mar 2018, 18:28

ETc|I_Still_Sexy wrote:Thanks for report and maturity from your side !!!

Be patient i guess a leader will have look on your case.

I would like to have weedius version of whats going on too !!!

Ok it can be annoying and you are not the 1st one doing it i see that in ET since i start play it long time ago but it doesnt deserve a kick or ban you are totally right about that

If anything else happen again feel free to add it here , for the rest be patient only leaders can tell you more about your case so keep playing and have fun :wink:

s
sexy as admi full shit - first of all procate gamers pridurok
AssA

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 31 Mar 2018, 09:09

What do you know about provocation ? :lol:

Assa i think its time for you to realise every is sick of your childness now , we had laugh for many years about it but now everybody is sick of it ! By respect for Leaders i keep unban you but if it was only my side i would keep you ban 2 months then if you restart extend to 6 and so on ... I have nothing else to add cause it would be waste time as you probably either not gona understand it or even read it !
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 31 Mar 2018, 10:52

even me. AssA its over. You will keep the ban forever. Bye.
Sry for spam your topic athlete.

Topic closed. If somebody wants to write here, pm me plz.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Return to Kicks & Bans